World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ©oke - Jan. 16, 2011

Hey andybody else but me want to go into a video game carrer? I wanna be either a video game devloper or a video game designer(In by which I mean graphic design)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Jan. 16, 2011

(Jan. 16, 2011  12:09 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Have you bothered with the quests? I guarantee you they aren't as easy as that.

Sure did, although, to be honest, I didn't do all of them at all. Most are pretty easy, from what I remember.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyUK-Espio - Jan. 16, 2011

You want to start moving up to the A-Class quests, I'm still stuck on the giant cactuar. You need to pretty much have maxed your cystariums by then. I'm nearlly done, just need to farm CP.

(Jan. 16, 2011  4:53 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:09 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Have you bothered with the quests? I guarantee you they aren't as easy as that.

Sure did, although, to be honest, I didn't do all of them at all. Most are pretty easy, from what I remember.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Jan. 17, 2011

I'm afraid I already sold it so I could buy a much better game (i.e God of War 1 and 2)

By the way, To, from what game are all those images from?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jan. 17, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  1:11 AM)Dude Wrote: I'm afraid I already sold it so I could buy a much better game (i.e God of War 1 and 2)

By the way, To, from what game are all those images from?
Lol, isn't it obvious? It's from Jurassic Park, those images were also shown in this months issue of Game Informer.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Jan. 17, 2011

Gah! Why is Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) so hard!!! I have played the game for 7 years now, and cannot get past the 4th Zone!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 17, 2011

Yeah, those images are from Telltale's upcomming Jurassic Park game.

Anyone try out OnLive? I signed up for the 2 week trial, and I've got to say, I'm impressed.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Jan. 17, 2011

I guess the dinosaurs were kind of a dead giveaway...

It looks ok. Wonder what the story will be like,,,

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyUK-Espio - Jan. 17, 2011

I did it in one sitting, got to admit, it is challenging.

(Jan. 17, 2011  8:39 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Gah! Why is Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) so hard!!! I have played the game for 7 years now, and cannot get past the 4th Zone!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Jan. 17, 2011

I'm afraid I'm going to lose my soul to Minecraft....I really am. It's becoming a crippling addiction, which is sure to only get worse once my laptop comes in Speechless

For anyone who doesn't know what Minecraft is, check it out. Prepare to have your free time devoured.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Brooklyn-Z - Jan. 17, 2011

I looked up mind craft and it doesn't seem to bad,though the graphics dont seem the best,it is diffidently a good way for people to build their imagination :3
And to late my free time is taken up by halo,its like Nicotine.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jan. 17, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  8:39 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Gah! Why is Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) so hard!!! I have played the game for 7 years now, and cannot get past the 4th Zone!
Lol, that game is easy! Which is the fourth Zone? Starlight Zone? I love that one!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Jan. 17, 2011

(Jan. 17, 2011  7:02 PM)Gloomy Wrote: I looked up mind craft and it doesn't seem to bad,though the graphics dont seem the best,it is diffidently a good way for people to build their imagination :3
And to late my free time is taken up by halo,its like Nicotine.

The graphics aren't meant to be impressive, it's running in Java. Honestly half my time isn't even spent building stuff, it's playing Survival Mode. That's where the real fun is!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thresher - Jan. 18, 2011

After playing Final Fantasy: Dissidia, I'm really wondering why no console version was made. If it was a multi-platform fighter I definitely would have bought it for Xbox.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  12:27 AM)Thresher Wrote: After playing Final Fantasy: Dissidia, I'm really wondering why no console version was made. If it was a multi-platform fighter I definitely would have bought it for Xbox.

Oh man I had the same thoughts when it first came out! I played it religiously for a few weeks and I just craved console level graphics and controller.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyUK-Espio - Jan. 18, 2011

I'm a Final Fantasy fanboy and I thought Dissidia was an absolut flop. Found it extremely boring and annoying the further into the game you get, I'm right near the end and it's hard as hell.

(Jan. 18, 2011  12:32 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I'm a Final Fantasy fanboy and I thought Dissidia was an absolut flop. Found it extremely boring and annoying the further into the game you get, I'm right near the end and it's hard as hell.

I found the combat system to be amazing and very rewarding! I will agree that the game is insanely hard tho.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 18, 2011

It's a fanservice game.

Square Enix isn't going to spend millions on a fighting engine just for a single fanservice game. Especially since it likely would've sold a lot less than what it did in Japan if it was on the PS3.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thresher - Jan. 18, 2011

They've wasted millions on far worse games before. *coughlastremnantcough*
The fact the game gets harder makes it better to me. I use Cloud and Squall all the time and I love their fighting styles in the game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jan. 18, 2011

Don't hate me for this.

To be honest, I hate all Final Fantasy games. I have tried them before and thought they sucked. They still humor me with all of their releases...

(Jan. 18, 2011  1:08 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Don't hate me for this.

To be honest, I hate all Final Fantasy games. I have tried them before and thought they sucked. They still humor me with all of their releases...

Obviously you have a specific taste in videos game, and slow level grinding + back tracking aren't your favorite things to do. I'm not a HUGE Final Fantasy fan, but I don't hate it. I take the games for what they are, epically long Japanese RPGs. The only games out of the series that I've loved have been FFIX and FFX.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  2:09 AM)Evan Wrote: slow level grinding + back tracking aren't your favorite things to do

What kind of masochistic fool would like level grinding? That's something that should never need to be done.

(Jan. 18, 2011  2:39 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  2:09 AM)Evan Wrote: slow level grinding + back tracking aren't your favorite things to do

What kind of masochistic fool would like level grinding? That's something that should never need to be done.

I certainly don't enjoy it in Final Fantasy, but it is what keeps me coming back to Pokemon. The reward of getting whatever attack you are trying to get or evolving is what makes the grinding in Pokemon work. Putting crystals on a grid to increase my stats however, is not a good enough reward.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Jan. 18, 2011

Hah. Level grinds become retarded stat gains for my Blaziken. So I'm all for Level grinding.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 18, 2011

(Jan. 18, 2011  12:59 AM)Thresher Wrote: They've wasted millions on far worse games before. *coughlastremnantcough*
The fact the game gets harder makes it better to me. I use Cloud and Squall all the time and I love their fighting styles in the game.

They used UE3 on that. I don't think they broke the bank on that one. It was a mid-tier title like Star Ocean, and not sent to die like Mindjack (This is out tomorrow. Your mind has been blown), or Nier.

(Jan. 18, 2011  2:39 AM)Dude Wrote:

There are Disgaea fans on this forum.