World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Brooklyn-Z - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  1:25 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:19 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Sonic colors,is a bit disappointing,but better then some of his others.
I can't wait for the price to go down a bit so I can buy it. I hear it's like the day time levels on Sonic Unleashed. (Which is what the fans wanted. Those levels are fun imo)

It's sorta of like them,but to me it's more like his older games,wish I could think of one to name..

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 31, 2010

So the legends of Sonic fans actually enjoying terrible games was correct afterall?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  1:34 AM)To Wrote: So the legends of Sonic fans actually enjoying terrible games was correct afterall?

And you're surprised because...?

Haha yes,I don't really care if they suck,I just like sonic games,so buy them,and man I can't really think of his old ones :\ though I guess sonic colors is like his games before they got 3D
I'll play it more brut it doesn't seem to much like unleashed...
But bey-heart,you'll probably be waiting awhile..

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  1:39 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Haha yes,I don't really care if they suck,I just like sonic games,so buy them

That's exactly the way of thinking that's bad for the industry.

"A Sonic game? Gotta buy it! It sucks? Who cares, gotta buy it!"

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  1:39 AM)Gloomy Wrote: But bey-heart,you'll probably be waiting awhile..
Darn. Hopefully it drops to $30 within the next few months.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Furious - Dec. 31, 2010

My dad just came home with one of those Kinect things for the Xbox 360. He also got Joy Ride. I hope they don't suck!

(Dec. 31, 2010  1:43 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:39 AM)Gloomy Wrote: Haha yes,I don't really care if they suck,I just like sonic games,so buy them

Yeah I see how that can be bad,but I just like playing anything sonic,and when I buy sonic games,I know it won't be a total waste of my money. But I do hate how they changed his voice actor in sonic colors :\

(Dec. 31, 2010  1:48 AM)Gloomy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  1:43 AM)Dude Wrote:

Yeah I see how that can be bad,but I just like playing anything sonic,and when I buy sonic games,I know it won't be a total waste of my money. But I do hate how they changed his voice actor in sonic colors :\
I buy most of the Sonic games, even though the recent ones suck I still think they are kinda fun. Sonic and the Black Knight was kinda fun. (imo) (Example)

Btw, do you guys think Sonic Gems Collection is a waste of money? I have always wanted it but can never find it. I found it online for cheap but can't decide if I should get that, or the Metal System Aries.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Gatsby - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  1:46 AM)Furious Wrote: My dad just came home with one of those Kinect things for the Xbox 360. He also got Joy Ride. I hope they don't suck!

well how is it? i dont have kinect joy ride but i have kinect and sonic Free Riders

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Amaterasu - Dec. 31, 2010

Anyone heard of the pokmon gray announcement

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - XBlader - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  3:26 AM)Ra Wrote: Anyone heard of the pokmon gray announcement
No, but they wouldn't release new games now, black and white aren't even worldwide yet. But the off chance it is true, it would be a sister game to black and white, like how platinum way to diamond and pearl.

(Dec. 31, 2010  3:26 AM)Ra Wrote: Anyone heard of the pokmon gray announcement
That's just pure speculation and rumors. It was never officially announced.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Amaterasu - Dec. 31, 2010

I was thinking that but what about GCPM11's vid.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 31, 2010

Wow.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - XBlader - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  3:58 AM)To Wrote: Wow.
I would actually like to have that operating system...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BEyyybladdddde - Dec. 31, 2010

Beyblades Rock!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Dec. 31, 2010

(Dec. 31, 2010  4:32 AM)BEyyybladdddde Wrote: Beyblades Rock!

How poetic.

That wouldn't even be a good post in Beyblade Random Thoughts.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Jan. 01, 2011

Zombies suck. I can't kill the stupid dogs in Black Ops. When I did, my brother went to get a new weapon from the random weapon thing, and we got...A teddy bear. The box disappeared, and all of the barriers broke.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  10:36 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Zombies suck. I can't kill the stupid dogs in Black Ops. When I did, my brother went to get a new weapon from the random weapon thing, and we got...A teddy bear. The box disappeared, and all of the barriers broke.
Lol, I think it was a fail to put zombies in video games. They seriously ruin alot of games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Jan. 02, 2011

The dumb Teddy bear did more damage than those zombie dogs did! I can understand losing the box, but is it necessary to destroy the barriers too?!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Amaterasu - Jan. 02, 2011

Ah for dogs I get Bowie knife and juggernog. Helps. If u have a shotgun or chine gun use em
Or just ray gun or thunder gun em

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Jan. 02, 2011

Yeah, got the ray gun before, but my cousin (who had already beaten the level) Said don't use it, and before I died I found that it is a one hit kill. The next time I got the box, it was a Teddy.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 05, 2011

I'm not even sure why exactly I'm posting this, but Chinese factory workers, apparently they just don't care anymore. One of them has taken pictures of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play Z1 (Jeeze, that name):

[Image: rYBHD.jpg]
[Image: 27Y6T.jpg]
[Image: n4DNy.jpg]
[Image: x5BVE.jpg]
[Image: RXoWk.jpg]
[Image: jYjS9.jpg]

From the benchmarks the phone has been put through, it's unlikely it'll play PSP games. Wasted potential. I have to question any studio who makes a game exclusive to this platform, unless it's compatible with immediate future platforms.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 06, 2011

So Microsoft just said Kinect has sold 8 million units to consumers. Welp, that about wraps it up for me predicting hardware sales.