World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 18, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  7:20 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: How much of a difference does wii motion plus make? Just shaking the wii remote to attack(twilight princess) kinda sucks, could it follow your motions more prescisely?

For Twilight Princess? Motion+ wouldn't make a difference as the game wasn't programmed with that in mind. However, Skyward Sword should be a great deal more precise since it was developed in mind with Motion+, allowing for almost 1:1 tracking. So shaking shouldn't really work.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 19, 2010

i asked for ac:brotherhood (aka sequel bait part 2.5) for christmas, even though i know i'll just rage at the ending like i did with the other two games lol. i'm not even playing for the gameplay, i just want to see how the story ends

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ƛnubis - Dec. 19, 2010

soul caliber seems to calm me down. nothing like kiking the holy carp out of some random dude with a rod

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 18, 2010  10:10 PM)To Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  7:20 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: How much of a difference does wii motion plus make? Just shaking the wii remote to attack(twilight princess) kinda sucks, could it follow your motions more prescisely?

For Twilight Princess? Motion+ wouldn't make a difference as the game wasn't programmed with that in mind. However, Skyward Sword should be a great deal more precise since it was developed in mind with Motion+, allowing for almost 1:1 tracking. So shaking shouldn't really work.

Oops, I meant skyward sword. Have you used wii motion plus? Wouldn't it be really difficult to play if it followed your motion 1:1?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Terra Blazer - Dec. 20, 2010

only if you have a shaky hand, if you can control your hand, it makes it easier

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  1:25 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  10:10 PM)To Wrote:

Oops, I meant skyward sword. Have you used wii motion plus? Wouldn't it be really difficult to play if it followed your motion 1:1?
Wii Motion Plus is actually a really good improvment for the Zelda games! Now, instead of doing exact attacks, you can make link do whatever you do!! Thus, gameplay will be more fun and precise. Joyful_3 (I'm a really big Zelda fan, so I'm excited for Skyward Sword)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 20, 2010

I think it should be like this:
Slide the remote sideways-link slices sideways
Diagonally- link slices diagonally
Etc.

I think that if it becomes too precise, it will be to complicated. General directions is all I want in wii motion plus for Zelda.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - |Joe| - Dec. 20, 2010

I'm so happy now, just beat my Birth by Sleep finally. Now all i have to do is beat the Mirage Arena and the two extra bosses, though they aren't top on my list. I loved the Final Chapter, it was especially hard on Critical Mode haha. But has a release date been set on Skyward Sword? Last I heard it was just some time in Spring.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Dec. 20, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  5:25 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I think it should be like this:
Etc.
That it what happens... Tired

No release date has been announced yet for Skyward Sword. All that we know is Spring 2011.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Dec. 20, 2010

I'm discovering the Playstation Network.

I feel like an old man who's been given the opportunity to go on the internet for the first time in his life. This carp is freaking awesome, man! I can download old games! I'll finally get to play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for real! I can download new cool games, like Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. There's so much to be done!

Isn't it funny how I'm discovering something everyone already knew about years after them?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - |Joe| - Dec. 20, 2010

Haha don't feel bad, my dad JUST found out he can surf the web on his PS3 after 4 years of owning it....then again my dad IS a bit of an old man (40) XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Dec. 21, 2010

Saddly, my PSN Points card or whatever isn't working. The guy from Gamebuzz told me it might not work, so I'm gonna go there tomorrow...

Kind of a busy day, because of work, n' all, but I'm planning on stealing Kai-V's car to go there myself.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - |Joe| - Dec. 21, 2010

Hm....did you try registering it on the computer instead of on the PS3 itself?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  12:48 AM)Dude Wrote: Saddly, my PSN Points card or whatever isn't working. The guy from Gamebuzz told me it might not work, so I'm gonna go there tomorrow...

Kind of a busy day, because of work, n' all, but I'm planning on stealing Kai-V's car to go there myself.

What the shizzle, it doesn't work? Why would he sell it if he knew it might not work.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  12:50 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Hm....did you try registering it on the computer instead of on the PS3 itself?

I can do that? Uncertain How?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Dec. 21, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  12:48 AM)Dude Wrote: Kind of a busy day, because of work, n' all, but I'm planning on stealing Kai-V's car to go there myself.
You have a job?! (I didn't think you had one of those) Kai-V has a car?! What kind is it? (Is it new-ish? I sit an old Granmy-Car?) <Off Topic

Have fun with the PSN. :p Hope you get the card thingy working.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - |Joe| - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 21, 2010  1:56 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  12:50 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Hm....did you try registering it on the computer instead of on the PS3 itself?

Pretty sure you can go to Playstation.com and do it from somewhere there. You can do it with Xbox so I'm just figuring you can do it with PS3.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  12:15 AM)|Joe| Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:56 AM)Dude Wrote:

Pretty sure you can go to Playstation.com and do it from somewhere there. You can do it with Xbox so I'm just figuring you can do it with PS3.

You'd have to use the MediaGo software to redeem voucher codes on a PC. However, you cannot buy PlayStation 3 items on MediaGo, solely PSP stuff.But redeeming a code on there tops up your account on any device (say you put $20 on via MediaGo, that $20 will be in your wallet if you go on the PlayStation Store via PS3 or PSP).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Amaterasu - Dec. 22, 2010

(Dec. 20, 2010  9:33 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  5:25 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: I think it should be like this:
Etc.
That it what happens... Tired

No release date has been announced yet for Skyward Sword. All that we know is Spring 2011.
and u hold it up to the sky and u can be firin your lazah. there might be some problems with that say u want to slash downward inastead it charges for a sec and releases a light slash

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 24, 2010

http://m.wikihow.com/Win-Any-Pokemon-Battle-With-a-Level-1-Rattata

Read that. I actually wanna try it. How do people even think of things like this?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Dec. 26, 2010

Has anybody played Kirby's Epic Yarn yet? That game is amazing!! I really like the style of the game. It's very fun!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Dec. 26, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  3:34 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: http://m.wikihow.com/Win-Any-Pokemon-Battle-With-a-Level-1-Rattata

Read that. I actually wanna try it. How do people even think of things like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKfoSz7Nb88

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pimpju - Dec. 27, 2010

Is anybody else excited for Mortal Kombat?

The new one looks amazing.

The combos look pretty smooth and higher level as well, so I hope those restores Mortal Kombat's former glory.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Robsta - Dec. 27, 2010

(Dec. 27, 2010  1:09 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Is anybody else excited for Mortal Kombat?

The new one looks amazing.

The combos look pretty smooth and higher level as well, so I hope those restores Mortal Kombat's former glory.

I'm pumped for it.
It seems to be aimed at the more competitive audience, which I think is a step in the right direction.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Dec. 27, 2010

Ok, so today I beat Kirby's Epic Yarn. I really liked the storyline and the game play. Even though the story is complete, I'm only like 50% through the game. There is still quit a bit more levels I have to beat.