World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Nov. 09, 2010

I was watching the new episode of Nintendo Week today on my Wii and apparently Nintendo did something AMAZING! They are gonna release a Super Mario All Stars reboot for the Wii for only $30!! Also now they have Wii remotes that have a built in Wii Motion Plus.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - souless1234 - Nov. 09, 2010

Woo found Black Ops sitting at my house Smile I'm probably going to wait till the weekend to play it because i want to beat it on Veteran in one sitting.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - .:J:. - Nov. 09, 2010

! what you're not gonna play it! well i'd be blown...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - souless1234 - Nov. 09, 2010

Yea I know im dieing to play it lol...
But, yeah I want to finish the campaign in a day so I don't have to be "OMG I want to know what happens next"

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Nov. 09, 2010

I was just playing Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut. I FINALLY BEAT SUPER SONIC'S STORY!!!! You can't even begin to understand how happy I am, I made it to that point in the game a few months ago and I couldn't beat it so I took a break, then when I turned the game on today I beat Perfect Chaos!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 16, 2010

There's a rumor going around that Microsoft will announce a new Gears game for Kinect. If true: Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Edit: There really isn't a good laughing smilie on this board.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - UnLeAsHeD - Nov. 16, 2010

Gears of war 3 is coming out next year but not for kinect.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - souless1234 - Nov. 16, 2010

Brother HOOOOD! Bring it on, hopefully my preorder comes tomorrow.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 16, 2010  1:22 AM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Gears of war 3 is coming out next year but not for kinect.

Gears of War 3 isn't the Kinect game. Cliffy B confirmed that. However, by doing so, he basically confirmed the existance of a Kinect Gear of War game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - iBslick - Nov. 16, 2010

(Nov. 09, 2010  5:53 PM)geminiguy2000 Wrote: why did i erase my awesome DQ9 file for mom to learn RPG basics?SmithicideSmithicide
kinect and the playstation move suck!!!
WOOT!! PAGE 291 START!

Playstation Move isn't bad what-so-ever. I own that and a Xbox360 with Kinect. I'd rather have Move, but I barely use them both at all lol.

Quote:Gears of war 3 is coming out next year but not for kinect.

Good thing because I want to be able to sit down and play gears, Gears 2 was simply amazing I hope 3s the same (I also hope that a new cod doesn't come out about 4-5 monthes after gears so i can actually play the online without it dying out for a cod)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Diamond - Nov. 17, 2010

It's sad how all my friends are babbling about Black Ops on the Xbox while I'm still screwing around with Modern Combat 2 on the iPod touch. :\

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Nov. 20, 2010

I'm thinking about starting over on my copy of Pokemon Yellow Version. I'm not sure yet. if I do than I gotta transfer my level 9 Mew from my copy of Pokemon Stadium to the new Pokemon Yellow file. And no, I did not use an Action Replay, GameShark, or any other device to get my Mew. I did the thingy where you stand in front of the guy and fly away Cute

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - iBslick - Nov. 20, 2010

I've been playing my ps2 oldies like FFX and KH1 and KH2. I'm inlove with Dragon Quest 8 its pretty sweet. Also I might restart oblivion since i'm in an RPG mood.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cyanide - Nov. 20, 2010

love Fable 2 awesome game, want Fable 3,though it is around the industrial revolution i dont thin k i would enjoy it that much but eh,is anyone else a fan of the Fable series? go Lionhead studios!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Akel - Nov. 21, 2010

Just asking, but does anyone knows what happened to the sniper guy noble 4 or 3 I think. BTW, I think that right before Noble 6 was about to be killed he sniped the Covenant guy right before he stabbed him and the other Elite next to him blocking the camera.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - DaijoubuQuest - Nov. 21, 2010

(Nov. 20, 2010  10:56 PM)Kyoya-C Wrote: love Fable 2 awesome game, want Fable 3,though it is around the industrial revolution i dont thin k i would enjoy it that much but eh,is anyone else a fan of the Fable series? go Lionhead studios!

I'm not a huge fan of the series, but I don't mind playing it every once and a while. I have it on my PC, but I haven't upgraded my video card in a while, so I get terrible lag at times [and I have yet to install another 2GB stick of RAM in place of my old 512 MB].

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bumpyfelon - Nov. 23, 2010

i enjoy playing zelda games. my favorite is zelda II

the new beyblade game sucks!!!! b. susanow is cool. my fav attack bey i own.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Itachi - Nov. 23, 2010

I hope they make an F-Zero game for the Wii because it would defintely be really awesome. Heh, I was playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle earlier. Always love that game. I prefer the Dreamcast version though(luckily I still have it).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Nov. 24, 2010

(Nov. 23, 2010  11:39 PM)Itachi Wrote: Heh, I was playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle earlier. Always love that game. I prefer the Dreamcast version though(luckily I still have it).
I have the GameCube version. (Sadly I don't own a Dreamcast) Anyways, I love that game. I already beat the Hero Story, but on the Dark Story I'm stuck. Hopefully my friend Ryan can help me get past there. On one Memory Card I'm stuck in the temple with Rouge looking for the "Key Stones". On another Memory Card I'm stuck with Rouge looking for 3 Chaos Emerald Shards in 5 minutes. (You might not know this, but, me and my friend Ryan are some of the biggest Sonic The Hedgehog fans you will ever meet. Sonic is what we talk about most of the time.)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cyanide - Nov. 24, 2010

i though you were a fan of mario? and i own the game to i am stuck on heros story and beat dark story :V

(Nov. 24, 2010  3:15 PM)Kyoya-C Wrote: i though you were a fan of mario? and i own the game to i am stuck on heros story and beat dark story :V
I hardly play Mario, although I do like the old Mario games. Are you stuck on the part where your Knuckles and you have to fight the giant ghost? I got stuck on that part for like 3 days.

it took me 3 tries to beat that part,i am up in space as sonic :V

(Nov. 24, 2010  3:26 PM)Kyoya-C Wrote: it took me 3 tries to beat that part,i am up in space as sonic :V
When I was fighting him I only got stuck because I didn't know what to do. (And I was to lazy to find out) Are you at the part where you grind on the rails? or where you fight Shadow? I thought that part was pretty fun. It took me half a day to beat the part on the rails.

i am trying to get to Dr.eggman with all the gravtiy swicthes and stuff,btw since the subjest of sonic is up, are you getting sonic colors?

(Nov. 24, 2010  3:34 PM)Kyoya-C Wrote: i am trying to get to Dr.eggman with all the gravtiy swicthes and stuff,btw since the subjest of sonic is up, are you getting sonic colors?
I'm gonna wait for the price to go down a bit. (And until after Christmas) Maybe we should continue this with PM