World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Daegor42 - Sep. 13, 2010

Master Chief Petty Officer John-117.

He's a guy.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BlankShot - Sep. 14, 2010

(Sep. 13, 2010  10:59 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Master Chief Petty Officer John-117.

He's a guy.

Haloid begs to differ.

Also. REACH IS IN REACHHHHHHHHHH!!!! D:

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 14, 2010

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 is actually an iPhone game ported to consoles.

SSSSSEEEEEGGGGGGAAAAAA

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BlankShot - Sep. 14, 2010

The Halo Limited Edition box is bigger than I had imagined.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 15, 2010

Hahahaha, oh man. SEGA truly is awesome. They basically trolled everyone with thinking Valkyria Chronicles 3 would return to consoles, but nah, it's a PSP game. Then there's the new Yakuza game for PS3, there's going to be zombie attacks and stuff.

In other news, Dissidia: Duodecim 012 Final Fantasy was announced for PSP, and the worst kept secret of the past half dozen or so months, the Team ICO HD collection has finally gotten a formal announcement.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 16, 2010

Man, it's pretty funny seeing people fawn over a Kinect version of Lair, a robot game that's selling point was that it had a controller with 40 buttons (it's a Kinect game, so that's not happening), etc. I'm into some pretty niche stuff too, but really? Are people really hyped for a Lair clone developed by a team that 15 years ago developed Panzer Dragoon Saga and this game looks like it should've been released then? Maybe everyone's being sarcastic and I'm just missing it thanks to the internet.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 16, 2010

Yeah, Sony's TGS presser this year was worse than Microsoft's (although the news Sony did release are of things that'll outsell everything Microsoft does in Japan by a large margin).

In other news, Mortal Kombat developer says they have a PSP2 dev-kit. This follows along with reportedly Square Enix who said they may or may not have one themselves.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Elmo - Sep. 26, 2010

Listening to a female spartan pant while sprinting is so much more pleasing than listening to a male spartan pant.

Also, I'm happy that SWAT exists. It has helped me improve my shots a lot.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Medz - Sep. 27, 2010

SWAT rules. Its so much fun. Its one of the only game modes I have played where your team actually sticks with you and has your back. Plus the no-shields(easy headshots) helps alot too like Elmo said.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - souless1234 - Sep. 27, 2010

Birth By Sleep is turning out pretty good so far. After i'm done with it I'm going to start Valkyria Chronicles 2. Perhaps if I like V2 I may go searching for it's PS3 predecessor.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - iVtechboyinpa - Sep. 30, 2010

I just hacked my PSP! Yah! CFW 5.00 M33-3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 02, 2010

Medabots 3DS
Megaman Legends 3

Assuming the losers at Natsume, and Capcom localize these games, I'll be getting a 3DS some time next year. carp design be damned.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ShadowPegasis - Oct. 02, 2010

They're running out of ideas for pokemon. Seriously, Gears?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Elmo - Oct. 03, 2010

(Oct. 02, 2010  10:28 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: They're running out of ideas for pokemon. Seriously, Gears?

I know, bro. Gear evolves into... more gears? Creative creation, Game Freak.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mchlbant - Oct. 03, 2010

Am I the only one who gets motion sickness from FPS games? If so FAIL.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - blah - Oct. 03, 2010

LOL, same thing happened to me when I played Quake 2 in full screen. Sensitivity was crazy and my head hurt for hours later.
Usually doesn't happen for other FPS though. Confused

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thresher - Oct. 03, 2010

For me I've found max sensitivity is a must in all th FPS games I play.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mchlbant - Oct. 03, 2010

Wait... what ?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 05, 2010

Panasonic will announce their entry into the handheld video game industry today with the Panasonic Jungle.

Lamb to the slaughter.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 05, 2010

I present you, the Panasonic Jungle:

[Image: jungle1.jpg]

Trailer
Info

Right now, I'm like my avatar.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ShadowPegasis - Oct. 05, 2010

Doesn't look that cool IMO

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Oct. 07, 2010

just random thought but was reading up on street fighter 4 and tekken 6 and aparently theres tier list Confused can someone explain to me how that works? Cause my understanding from what ive read is they work it out via tournements ect but tbh i dont see how that can be acurate as these games require skill with charathers to use them effectively and if they arent being used in tournements or being used by people who dont know how to use them how can they make tier list for them?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pimpju - Oct. 07, 2010

it's still the usability, versatility and overall strength of a character though.

A hard to pull off character with minimal damage is always going to be worse than a character that has simple commands, long reach, high speed and amazing strength.

A bit of an exaggeration, but there lies the principle.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Proto Man - Oct. 07, 2010

(Oct. 05, 2010  3:02 AM)To Wrote: I present you, the Panasonic Jungle:

[Image: jungle1.jpg]

Trailer
Info

Right now, I'm like my avatar.

that looks pretty cool to me

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Oct. 07, 2010

(Oct. 07, 2010  12:20 PM)momiji manju Wrote: it's still the usability, versatility and overall strength of a character though.

A hard to pull off character with minimal damage is always going to be worse than a character that has simple commands, long reach, high speed and amazing strength.

A bit of an exaggeration, but there lies the principle.

hah thanks, i can understand it with street fighter but not tekken. Lack of power in hits is made up for by speed and vis versa then you have middle charathers not fast but not slow do a mid amount of damage, in a sense it can be related to beyblade.

charathers like armor king,king murdock who are slow but when hit do alot of damage are like deffence because the require more blocking then charathers like steve, lee and hworang who are fast but dont do much damage would be like attack beyblades in that you needa do as much damage as fast as possible. Then you have charathers in the middle like jin, hehachi and kazuya who would be like balance types because they arent as slow as the power houses but not as fast as the speedy charathers and do damage amounts in the middle of both hah