World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: gaming random thoughts - SexyMichael - Feb. 03, 2008

Kei Wrote:Hahaha. That bear one is ridiculous!

#1 threat to video game players in America.

RE: gaming random thoughts - bugturtles - Feb. 06, 2008

Maybe it's just me, but there's a few references to Star Fox in F-Zero GP Legend.

Ex. "James McCloud", "Leon", "Galaxy Dogs" (very similar to "Star Fox"?). The vehicle Little Wyvern looks a bit like an Arwing.

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Feb. 06, 2008

so i was playing cod4 yesterday
then this idiot with a mic came into the server and at the lobby i was hoping we wouldn't end up in the same teams

well we did
and the carp DID NOTHING INSTEAD OF TALKING (and no one were even replying, he was talking to himself), I think his k/d rating was 3/18 or something

the only useful thing he did was shot down a helicopter, but of course he had to accompany it by saying "going down!" two times

fsjklgjdkfghkjg

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 06, 2008

Silver Kane Wrote:so i was playing cod4 yesterday
then this idiot with a mic came into the server and at the lobby i was hoping we wouldn't end up in the same teams

well we did
and the carp DID NOTHING INSTEAD OF TALKING (and no one were even replying, he was talking to himself), I think his k/d rating was 3/18 or something

the only useful thing he did was shot down a helicopter, but of course he had to accompany it by saying "going down!" two times

fsjklgjdkfghkjg

this story is completely unremarkable but i can picture so vividly what you're talking about that it's amazingly funny

i hope every time he died he said, "Houston, we have a problem!" and laughed a little

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Feb. 09, 2008

im debating what two 360 games i should get.
either Halo 3, CoD4, Burnout Paradise, or Assassins Creed.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Feb. 09, 2008

Burnout Paradise for carp sure.

As for Halo 3 or COD4, it's up to your personal preferences in FPS.

I prefer Halo to COD4 because I like the more unrealistic setting.

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Feb. 09, 2008

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:so i was playing cod4 yesterday

well we did

fsjklgjdkfghkjg

this story is completely unremarkable but i can picture so vividly what you're talking about that it's amazingly funny

i hope every time he died he said, "Houston, we have a problem!" and laughed a little

lol no
everytime he died, he made sounds like "aghhhhhhhhh" not real words. it was carp annoying lol

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Feb. 12, 2008

Wow, 1Up has an awesome article up on AO rated games. Check it out.

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3165861

RE: gaming random thoughts - Litrid - Feb. 12, 2008

yeah I hate ppl like that too. but its funny if your not the victim. I found this hilarious thing called Ventrilo Harassment its these guys with soundboards and they annoy the hell out of ppl with different things. I found this one to be hilarious XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNZckG9wJM8

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Feb. 12, 2008

Litrid Wrote:yeah I hate ppl like that too. but its funny if your not the victim. I found this hilarious thing called Ventrilo Harassment its these guys with soundboards and they annoy the hell out of ppl with different things. I found this one to be hilarious XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNZckG9wJM8

lol i've seen like almost all the ventrillo harrasment vids

RE: gaming random thoughts - Litrid - Feb. 12, 2008

mmy fav is the happy happy joy joy one. " I don't think your happy enough" "keep it up, Keep it up chuckles" "I'll teach you to be happy"

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Feb. 12, 2008

I really want DMC4 and Lost Odyssey but I don't have the cash for both.

I realize they're both kind of "meh" games, but which one should I shoot for? I have no idea. T_T

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Feb. 13, 2008

so i just beat CoD4 and realized there's not much to do if you don't have online..carp.

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Feb. 14, 2008

LOST PLANET BEING RELEASED ON PS3 YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

but i'm wondering if it's worth buying? or should i go for UT3?

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Feb. 16, 2008

Just unlocked Dante in DMC4.

I gotta say, I liked playing as Nero better. lol

EDIT: Also, I really like this game so far. The presentation and production values are insane. The graphics are amazing, the frame rate is a solid 60 fps (Hasn't lagged on me once) and yeah, I'm really liking it so far.

However, I just got to the point where the recycling begins, so we'll see how I feel after I finish the game as Dante.

RE: gaming random thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Feb. 16, 2008

Roan Wrote:Just unlocked Dante in DMC4.

EDIT: Also, I really like this game so far. The presentation and production values are insane. The graphics are amazing, the frame rate is a solid 60 fps (Hasn't lagged on me once) and yeah, I'm really liking it so far.

However, I just got to the point where the recycling begins, so we'll see how I feel after I finish the game as Dante.

oh hohohohoho

you DONT finish the game with dante

recycling x2

Artie Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Just unlocked Dante in DMC4.

oh hohohohoho

you DONT finish the game with dante

recycling x2

lmfao

Wow man, you really do have a vendetta against this game don't you?

Does this mean that Nero comes back? Because I'd really like that. I don't like playing as Dante. lol

RE: gaming random thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Feb. 16, 2008

i really enjoyed playing through it

just after i finished it i realized how carp lazy the developers were and it made me mad

Well I knew what I was getting into before I bought the game, so hopefully I won't be as enraged. lol

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Feb. 17, 2008

Double pooooooooost

I just played Burnout Paradise for like 2-3 hours and I can't believe I JUST NOW played the game online for the first time.

It's so awesooooooome <3

RE: gaming random thoughts - Sega - Feb. 17, 2008

Love whoring M3 on Dust 2 Joyful_3

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Feb. 19, 2008

I beat DMC4 today.

I gotta say Artie, I don't feel ripped off. D:

Even though they recycled the bosses twice, I still really enjoyed the game.

RE: gaming random thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Feb. 19, 2008

Roan Wrote:I beat DMC4 today.

I gotta say Artie, I don't feel ripped off. D:

Even though they recycled the bosses twice, I still really enjoyed the game.

three times

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Feb. 19, 2008

No, you fight the bosses once then they are recycled twice afterwards.

The bosses are fresh the first time through. lol

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Feb. 20, 2008

sam Wrote:got burnout paradise

map is soooooo small in sd Unhappy

What are you talking about?

I'm playing in SD too and the map looks just fine to me. What size TV are you playing on? O.o