World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 24, 2010

That Naruto game is like 5 years old. I'm surprised they even bothered to check a Gamecube game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - Apr. 24, 2010

Well, I would of liked more for it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - Apr. 24, 2010

Wait, why did you put the Game in GameStop bold? GameStop is pretty much EB Games, Babbages, EBX, Software etc., and I think two other ones, also.

Well, I got Ratchet & Clank and Up Your Arsenal, and I reserved Other M (Which got moved to August 31, at least for the US). And then at Target I found Secret Agent Clank for $10. Unfortunately, my PS3 is a slim, so it won't play PS2 games, and my PS2 is at my dad's house. But at least I'm going tonight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2BaR5_blck

Notice the orange Luma behind Mario in some of the clip and the orange Luma behind the 2 in Super Mario Galaxy 2. I guess they put it there to show you that P2 is somewhat more important now.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 24, 2010

The PSP-to-PS2 ports are never that good. Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, Twisted Metal: Head On, Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Secret Agent Clank, etc. all look dated, and feel weird on PS2. The only arguable ones are MotorStorm: Arctic Edge which has splitscreen multiplayer (but has no online multiplayer like the PSP version does), and Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier which controls a bit better on PS2 because of the two sticks (but as someone who played the game on PSP, I had no issues with it). That said, Secret Agent Clank isn't that good of a game on either platforms, lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Benkei - Apr. 25, 2010

Yes! I finally got the fourth disc of Panzer Dragoon Saga. That damn game has taken forever to finally get for a decent price, one disc at the time was best.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 26, 2010

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178998

Sweet justice lol. Konami has denied Kotaku access to the Metal Gear Solid 5 launch event after them being pretty negative towards the game. Claiming that Konami had paid Famitsu for a perfect 40, and complaining at a preview event becuase the tutorial was breaking the fourth wall are the reasons for this. Mind you, Kotaku did not claim Konami had paid Famitsu when MGS4 got a perfect 40.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 27, 2010

[Image: 4557810331_f4cdda85d0.jpg]
[Image: 4558435784_c81c657e45_o.jpg]

Looks like I'm preordering Modnation for PS3, and having played the demo for the PSP version, I'm also gonna pick that one up.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 28, 2010

(Apr. 26, 2010  9:34 PM)To Wrote: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178998

Sweet justice lol. Konami has denied Kotaku access to the Metal Gear Solid 5 launch event after them being pretty negative towards the game. Claiming that Konami had paid Famitsu for a perfect 40, and complaining at a preview event becuase the tutorial was breaking the fourth wall are the reasons for this. Mind you, Kotaku did not claim Konami had paid Famitsu when MGS4 got a perfect 40.

yo this is ridiculous. i can't believe you're endorsing this. you're a fanboy of the worst sort

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - InfernoSlayer0 - Apr. 28, 2010

(Apr. 27, 2010  11:49 PM)To Wrote: Looks like I'm preordering Modnation for PS3, and having played the demo for the PSP version, I'm also gonna pick that one up.
i reserved and payed mine off at gamestop. u get a kratos mod and kratos kart if u reserve it there. u also get a mystery mod and kart. i hope they do a midnight opening for this.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 28, 2010

(Apr. 28, 2010  2:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yo this is ridiculous. i can't believe you're endorsing this. you're a fanboy of the worst sort

It's true, it's all true.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 28, 2010

(Apr. 28, 2010  2:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yo this is ridiculous. i can't believe you're endorsing this. you're a fanboy of the worst sort

I was thinking the same thing when I read this but decided not to say anything. lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - May. 03, 2010

Was looking over the most recent fighters, Super Street Fighter IV, Tekken 6, BlazBlue Callamity Trigger, and I honestly can't work out which is the best buy.
BlazBlue looks fast and gorgeous, but 10 characters seems too limited in personal opinion, so that's currently my last priority.
Has anyone here played both Tekken 6 or Super Street Fighter IV, or perhaps there are people here who prefer BlazBlue over the above two?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NAP - May. 03, 2010

SSFIV has a large roster, so it'll be interesting trying out the characters. But, to me, being a SFII Turbo and "VS" player, find SSFIV very sluggish. But the graphics are nice, and has a SFII feel with updated graphics and SFIII mechanics. Great Fighter, really.

IMHO, BB:CT may be a better buy. It depends on you really, I've come to see BB (and GG, coincidently) as a more hardcore fighter than SF.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 03, 2010

The Super Street Fighter IV type of expanded version of Blazblue comes out in the summer. I'd buy SSFIV now, and wait for the updated BB in the summer.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NAP - May. 03, 2010

THE GAME

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 04, 2010

(May. 03, 2010  11:57 PM)NAP Wrote: THE GAME

Please don't do that.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - May. 04, 2010

I found out that the serial number of the GameCube and Wii have a part of codename. Dolphin was the GameCube's codename, and it starts with DOL. The Wii's codename was Revolution, and it's serial number starts with LU. Get it? RevoLUtion.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 04, 2010

(May. 04, 2010  12:45 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I found out that the serial number of the GameCube and Wii have a part of codename. Dolphin was the GameCube's codename, and it starts with DOL. The Wii's codename was Revolution, and it's serial number starts with LU. Get it? RevoLUtion.

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Robsta - May. 04, 2010

(May. 04, 2010  12:45 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: I found out that the serial number of the GameCube and Wii have a part of codename. Dolphin was the GameCube's codename, and it starts with DOL. The Wii's codename was Revolution, and it's serial number starts with LU. Get it? RevoLUtion.

It's a conspiracy...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NAP - May. 04, 2010

Dolphin sounds way cooler than Gamecube. blehhh

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - May. 04, 2010

Beat Bioshock 2.

Effin AMAZING!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 04, 2010

Then the TWL on my DSi must mean "Totally WorthLess".

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 04, 2010

(May. 04, 2010  2:01 AM)Khel Wrote: Beat Bioshock 2.

Effin AMAZING!

hahaha

I liked the game a lot myself but I don't know if I'd call it "Effin AMAZING".

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - rhysm9709 - May. 04, 2010

CoD 5 & 6 = best games ever

even though the graphics in CoD 5 could have been better but beyblade can kik its butt any day !!!!!!!!

PS3 = best cosole ever

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Robsta - May. 05, 2010

(May. 04, 2010  4:24 PM)rhysm9709 Wrote: CoD 5 & 6 = best games ever

even though the graphics in CoD 5 could have been better but beyblade can kik its butt any day !!!!!!!!

PS3 = best cosole ever

COD:4 - Best COD game produced so far.
COD: 5 - Decent, Nazi Zombies was pretty cool.
COD:6 - Broken, some improvements to COD:4 but overall COD:4 is better

PS3 - Hardware speaking best console.

I have all of these games and a PS3 so I'm not biased.