World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 11, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  8:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: down b, clearly

qft

I still do this to this day. lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Mar. 11, 2010

Down + B is for scrubs. Serious
Up + B supremacy.

(P.S. It also helps if you wiggle left and right in synch to the pokeball's wiggling.)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MetalFightKai - Mar. 11, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  8:45 PM)Crimson Wrote: (P.S. It also helps if you wiggle left and right in synch to the pokeball's wiggling.)

thanks a lot now thats in my head
Hehe

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Robsta - Mar. 12, 2010

My friend showed me this absolute gem of a game game today, Freelancer. Its pretty old now but I would recommend everyone to buy/download it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Serotonin - Mar. 12, 2010

Back to Move Discussion:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/12/playstation-move-will-offer-limited-four-player-support/

This is shocking.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Mar. 12, 2010

(Mar. 11, 2010  8:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: His mate sent him the Azure Flute. Or whatever let's you get it. He also sent him a load of wonder cards for different legendaries.....*is jealous*

*is also jealous* Though I don't have any of the DS games, only pokemon game I have got is Emerald.

Also, as for the button thing, I always hold down be as hard as I can, such a weird thing to do when it doesn't even help it stay in the ball. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 12, 2010

(Mar. 12, 2010  1:18 PM)♥ Wrote: Back to Move Discussion:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/12/playstation-move-will-offer-limited-four-player-support/

This is shocking.

Can't tell if serious.

The PS3 was launched in 2006 and supported up to seven blue-tooth connections. The Move was announced in 2009 as using blue-tooth, as all the PS3's controllers do. Once word that you could pair the Move with a dual shock 3 (or a subcontroller for those who aren't el cheapos) came out it was pretty much assumed that you were likely not going to have half a dozen people playing Killzone 2 at once on one console.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 12, 2010

(Mar. 12, 2010  1:18 PM)♥ Wrote: Back to Move Discussion:

This is shocking.

And suddenly, connecting the controller and sub-controller with a wire seems like a better idea.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 12, 2010

(Mar. 12, 2010  3:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: And suddenly, connecting the controller and sub-controller with a wire seems like a better idea.

LMAO agreed

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 12, 2010

IIRC the main Move controllers each have a port on the bottom. Add a port on the subcontroller, then bam, you'd have removable cable ports.

What I'm wondering is if the PlayStation Eye can track 7 Move controllers at once. They'd also have to use a lot of weird hues for the LED lights in the sphere, so that the Eye doesn't track someone else.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - Mar. 12, 2010

A guy on Flipnote Studio made a Kirby Flipnote where him and some other Kirby characters sing "Lolipop". The guy's command code is: down, left, A, B, right, B, L, B, X, R.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 13, 2010

(Mar. 12, 2010  10:07 PM)To Wrote: IIRC the main Move controllers each have a port on the bottom. Add a port on the subcontroller, then bam, you'd have removable cable ports.

What I'm wondering is if the PlayStation Eye can track 7 Move controllers at once. They'd also have to use a lot of weird hues for the LED lights in the sphere, so that the Eye doesn't track someone else.

The whole thing sounds like a disaster waiting to happen, honestly.

I can't wait to see how this plays out, should be an interesting ride.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 13, 2010

I think the Move will turn out fine in terms of functionality. Dr. Marks has worked on this stuff for over 10 years with Sony, and this is really his tech's big break. Although I don't think the Move will be big.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 15, 2010

IGN:

Worst popular video game website of the last five years? Or worst popular video game website of all time?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Mar. 16, 2010

Things have been quite fun on my Ranch of late
[Image: wbmp0001.jpg]
They're a fairly happy bunch
[Image: wbmp0002.jpg]
Rosie came to stay for a while, and has started some odd kind of Ponyta dance class...
[Image: wbmp0003.jpg]
Along with Psyduck karaoke...
[Image: wbmp0004.jpg]
We're hoping to start a Mewtwo counseling session...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Mar. 16, 2010

Third pics a tad scary but okay.

Honestly suprised you didn't put up pics of me frozen/on fire/falling over.

And ugh, taking the oppurtunity to rant about the complete lack of any decent female hairstyles for Miis. Seriously, Nintendo actually thought no women have hair longer than just above shoulder length? And what about fringes? WHERE ARE THE FRINGES?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Mar. 16, 2010

... I look like one of the bee gees, mens hair is no better unless you have a crew cut, are over 80, or are a member of the village people Tired

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MetalFightKai - Mar. 16, 2010

i think male miis are quite accurate, i made a mini mii that looks exactly like me

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 16, 2010

[Image: 14th8m.jpg]

HYPE

Sony's trying hard to ressurect the PSP. In Japan it's doing great, and will continue to do great due to Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, Peace Walker, and I'm sure more. Kingdom Hearts, and MGS should hopefully reawaken the platform in the west.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Moss-Da-Boss - Mar. 16, 2010

just downloaded that off the psn its pretty cool

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 16, 2010

The demo for Peace Walker is pretty snazy. Plays better than Portable Ops, and Portable Ops + did. I'll be there Day 1 in June.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pich - Mar. 17, 2010

Peace Walker does look really good. I'm hoping to go get a PSP in time to get Peace Walker when it's released. Tongue_out
After playing all the PS2 games, I'm really looking forward to some portable ones.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170460287309
Who wants to buy sum PS1 rpg's?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Boss - Mar. 17, 2010

I too am looking forward to Peace Walker, gonna have to save up cash to buy a psp. Also, GOW3 is coming out this week, that's a definate must buy for me. Gonna be awesome whooping the asses of greek gods.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Moss-Da-Boss - Mar. 17, 2010

god of war 3 is awesome its one of my top 5 games this year
mow2
bb2
gow3
massdriver
mass effect 2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Mar. 17, 2010

been playing osu! lately,its realy quite fun/addictive