World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bey tempest - Mar. 08, 2010

i apologise but this is very irritating seeing as my own connection and my wifi usb both work on my nintendo wii, so this is making 0 sense to me also.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Serotonin - Mar. 08, 2010

I had 52103 the other day; If you are using Vista, you should first tell Windows Defender not to search NWFC Program Files, and then uninstall. Reinstall the NWFC Program, then disable Windows Firewall for the newly created LAN (Should proabably be Local Area Connection 1 or 2).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MetalFightKai - Mar. 08, 2010

just buy a pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum borrow a friends DS, use someone else's wifi, get the event trade the pichu and return the game to the store you got it from saying, i got the wrong one but i will get heart gold/ soul silver from you or something when heart gold or soul silver is out

ugh im not using vista but thanks for your suggestion.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MetalFightKai - Mar. 08, 2010

(Mar. 08, 2010  11:18 PM)bey tempest Wrote: ugh im not using vista but thanks for your suggestion.

i dont understand?

i was talking to ♥ mfkai.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - Mar. 09, 2010

I have Pikachu-Colored Pichu, and I just got Jirachi a half-hour ago. (It wouldn't really matter if I didn't get it, because I have the Collesem Bonus disk, but I want that Pokewalker course.)

Also, I saw a commercial for HG/SS today, about a couple hours ago.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Mar. 09, 2010

I just tried my YuGiOh game and it's not having it, I get code 51099 which to me just seems like a random number. :\ Either way I can only say that it might well be Nintendo that are having problems. Always at the important times as well. Pinching_eyes

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Mar. 09, 2010

Watching the opening sequence for Final Fantasy XIII for the first time, and this really feels like it's going to be something special.
Although the world feels a little too much like Pandora with its odd dinosaurish creatures and flying dragons
I shall inspect further =__+

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Mar. 09, 2010

oh wow. FFXIII has been released already? I might get it, haven't played any FF games except X-2 though (ugh what a carp game)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 09, 2010

(Mar. 09, 2010  6:56 PM)SK Wrote: haven't played any FF games except X-2 though (ugh what a carp game)

There's no continuity between any of them anyway, so it really doesn't matter if you haven't played any of the other ones.

I've been contemplating picking it up myself. I generally despise JRPGs, but 13 looks like such a drastic departure from the JRPG's archaic formulaic design that it has sort of caught my interest.

Not to mention I think the world/universe in the game sounds really interesting. I love the more sci-fi slant the game has taken compared to the more fantasy themes of the other games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Benkei - Mar. 09, 2010

It really is different. The biggest difference is probably that it's almost all on straight linear paths and there is no over-world or even shops and towns. You buy all of your items from save points.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 09, 2010

(Mar. 09, 2010  9:27 PM)Benkei Wrote: It really is different. The biggest difference is probably that it's almost all on straight linear paths and there is no over-world or even shops and towns. You buy all of your items from save points.

i hated the overworld anyway; it was ridiculous for a planet to be that small and that barren

i am pretty sure that in final fantasy ix there are less than a thousand people living on that earth

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 09, 2010

I'll get XIII eventually. It has been kind of a bust to me at least, as it hasn't struck my interest at all. For those interested in the 360 version, I've heard that it's pretty weak compared to the PS3 one, so fyi for those who own both.

(Mar. 08, 2010  10:42 PM)bey tempest Wrote: im having the same problem with my own connection, my wifi usb connector doesn't work either now at all, i have two copies of platinum and one of pearl, a dsi and a regular ds ,i have tried all possibilities and i cant find the answer so its definately not my game cartridges.the reason im trying get my wifi to work is because of the new pokemon event but im seriously frustrated.

Uninstall it, and then reinstall it, but rather then using the CD, download the driver off of Nintendo's website.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - castleoblivion - Mar. 10, 2010

You guys know about wii motion plus, IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Mar. 10, 2010

(Mar. 10, 2010  2:25 AM)castleoblivion Wrote: You guys know about wii motion plus, IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wii Sports Resort is a lot of fun. They really do need to release more games for it though. It's actually shocking that Nintendo hasn't released any games outside of Japan (Zangeki no REGINLEIV being the one they have released) that make full use of the device since WSR.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BladerAce17 - Mar. 10, 2010

Agreed, about Wii Sports Resort. Got it for my sister for her birthday, and she loved it! Wii Sports' bowling is better, though, than the WSR bowling.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - castleoblivion - Mar. 10, 2010

However, i hate the wii motion plus, it is way to sensitive for its own good

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 10, 2010

Speaking of motion controls:

[Image: doqhrl.gif]

I wowed. That's an internal demo of Sony's motion controller for PS3, currently rumored to be named "Arc".

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 10, 2010

that's insane omg

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BladerAce17 - Mar. 10, 2010

Holy carp, SWORDS!!! That is so awesome!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Mar. 10, 2010

God damn that's cool.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Mar. 10, 2010

Maybe I'm just cynical but I wasn't all that impressed by that. Honestly I had to watch it a few times to even see what was happening in it. lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Mar. 10, 2010

I'm tired of Arc and Natal and they aren't even out yet.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Mar. 10, 2010

uhh what's going on in the swords gif? I don't understand, what are they trying to show off?