World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Moss-Da-Boss - Feb. 21, 2010

i have noticed ds first were making the original ds smaller
then dsi became bigger than ds lite and ds i xl is even bigger

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Feb. 21, 2010

(Feb. 21, 2010  4:44 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: i have noticed ds first were making the original ds smaller
then dsi became bigger than ds lite and ds i xl is even bigger

Good observation. Speechless

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Moss-Da-Boss - Feb. 21, 2010

i detect sarcasm beep beep beeeeeeep
but its kinda strange

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Feb. 21, 2010

What's strange about it?
The DS lite was smaller because they realised they could make it more compact and thus even more portable friendly. The DSi is bigger because it has more features (camera, DSi ware etc.) , they couldn't exactly fit all that in within the same shell the DS lite had. The DSi XL is aimed at the older generation who play games like brain training, apparently they had trouble seeing the screen and complained, so Nintendo realised they had a market for the oldies. There's nothing strange about Nintendo wanting to make money. Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blading BenX - Feb. 21, 2010

(Feb. 21, 2010  3:35 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: I don't care if they want to get to his roots; I've played every 2-D Sonic game, and haven't been dissapointed yet. Although, any idea on when it will come out?

I think Summer 2010! XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BladerAce17 - Feb. 21, 2010

(Feb. 21, 2010  6:36 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: I think Summer 2010! XD

Grats!

*Starts praying for early release*

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blading BenX - Feb. 21, 2010

Well we will get info on: Http://www.sonicthehedgehog4.com/us/

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BladerAce17 - Feb. 21, 2010

A website? Sweet! But now I'm dissapointed; they just HAD to take out the original sprites, didn't they! Would've much rathered an a game that went back to the original style, like Megaman 9 and 10!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sora - Feb. 21, 2010

I cant wait for Final Fantasy 13 the trailer is amazing and if u haven't seen it here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJPbozRomX4

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Feb. 21, 2010

Arcades in the western world died due to the rise of home consoles. Home consoles will die because of the rise of handhelds. The question is, will arcades experience a rebirth with the death of consoles?

As for the last time I went to an arcade, uh, maybe when I was 8, and went to Playdium. It's so far from where I live that going there isn't something easy. I've been to the arcades in like Canada's Wonderland and theatres, but those don't count.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blading BenX - Feb. 22, 2010

(Feb. 21, 2010  7:13 PM)BladerAce17 Wrote: / Would've much rathered an a game that went back to the original style, like Megaman 9 and 10!

Well they would be taking Yuji Naka's work who left Sega and the game would fell like they put no work into the Graphics. Unhappy XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BladerAce17 - Feb. 22, 2010

(Feb. 22, 2010  1:39 AM)Blading BenX Wrote: Well they would be taking Yuji Naka's work who left Sega and the game would fell like they put no work into the Graphics. Unhappy XD

So? Like I said, they did that with the new Megaman games, and Megaman 8 had 3-D-ish graphics. I think that it would turn out fine, personally.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Feb. 22, 2010

(Feb. 21, 2010  9:54 PM)To Wrote: Arcades in the western world died due to the rise of home consoles. Home consoles will die because of the rise of handhelds. The question is, will arcades experience a rebirth with the death of consoles?

As for the last time I went to an arcade, uh, maybe when I was 8, and went to Playdium. It's so far from where I live that going there isn't something easy. I've been to the arcades in like Canada's Wonderland and theatres, but those don't count.

dude Pladium's awesome (I haven't been there in a few years though)

But it's true, there isn't much demand for arcades in North America. The only country I've been to that has a lot of arcades is Japan, and they have a LOT of them.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Feb. 23, 2010

Wow, so I was reading an article about a PSP game, and in the comments section, someone for some unknown reason, decided to tell the world who the Origami killer is in Heavy Rain. Wow. Hopefully I'll forget that by the time I pick it up.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - Feb. 24, 2010

I love going to arcades. The only problem ... Japan gets everything! They made 3 different Mario Party arcade cabinets! None came here! Well, I like going to my Gameworks about 25 minutes away from me instead of the Dave and Busters 5-10 minutes away from me because of one reason. Mario and Pac-Man Kart. (That isn't the correct name, but that's what it is.) You can select Mario and Pac-Man characters, different courses, and you take your picture that displays in the top right of the screen! So fun. The best thing is that you can pull a funny face in front of the camera. I've been playing that for so long, I remember when I could just barely get in the camera's point of view lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BladerAce17 - Feb. 25, 2010

Pac Man has all of what, six characters?

I hate that there aren't enough arcades anymore. Nothing is more satisfying than beating your friend at pinball, Time Crisis 3, and DDR one after another!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Feb. 25, 2010

Time Crisis is easily my favorite Arcade series of all time. Probably because shooters are my favorite genre

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Feb. 25, 2010

My friend and I actually beat Time Crisis 3 together once haha. Lots of tokens wasted ... (I prefer saying this over money since it makes me feel better lol)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Benkei - Feb. 25, 2010

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100224006468&newsLang=en

Lots of Nintendo news, including release dates for Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Other M.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BladerAce17 - Feb. 25, 2010

I have a Soccer place near me(I love soccer) that has an arcade in it with Time Crisis. There are three acrades near me, but only one has Time CrisisUnhappy

(Feb. 25, 2010  5:40 AM)Kei Wrote: My friend and I actually beat Time Crisis 3 together once haha. Lots of tokens wasted ... (I prefer saying this over money since it makes me feel better lol)

Tokens over money... That does sound better!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Feb. 25, 2010

(Feb. 20, 2010  12:39 AM)SonicManEXE Wrote: So yesterday, I got a NES! But, unfortunately, the games didn't come with it! I found a website http://www.nintendosforsale.com/ that has a package: They're refurbished NES (They put in a 72 pin connector) with Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, and 3. But THE GAMES CAME SEPARATELY!

Aside from that, it must not even weigh a pound. It's light! And on the back of it, it has an AV cable plug, a RF switch, and a switch for Channel 3 or Channel 4! That's so old!
So, I very happy with it, but I wish I only had some games!

...did you really pay $150.00 for all of those?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raykon - Feb. 26, 2010

I'm in a real mood for Call Of Duty, I will be hiring it soon.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Feb. 26, 2010

(Feb. 25, 2010  1:50 AM)Khel Wrote: Time Crisis is easily my favorite Arcade series of all time. Probably because shooters are my favorite genre

Yes! Time Crisis 3 ftw! I can easily spend £5 on it within a matter of 10 minutes <3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BladerAce17 - Feb. 26, 2010

Not too hard to spend a lot at an arcade, but I'm probably a VIP arcade-goer their because of the money I've spent on Time Crisis 3 and DDR... And was their ever actually a Time Crisis 1 and 2?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Serotonin - Feb. 26, 2010

no they just thought naming suffixing the title with 3 was really cool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Crisis_(series)