World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ??? - Jan. 21, 2010

http://www.ytv.com/games/beyblade/beyblade.swf

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jan. 28, 2010

(Jan. 18, 2010  9:32 PM)To Wrote: I played Metal Gear games pretty young. They made no sense then, and they still don't make sense now.

just saying disagree bro, there are multiple plot holes but it makes sense
playing 3 first though, big help chronologically

Anyway, anyone pick up Bayonetta or Darksiders? or MAG? they all looking pretty fly
not that I have time to play but wondering if theres any impressions

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Jan. 28, 2010

(Jan. 28, 2010  7:54 AM)Blue Wrote: just saying disagree bro, there are multiple plot holes but it makes sense
playing 3 first though, big help chronologically

Anyway, anyone pick up Bayonetta or Darksiders? or MAG? they all looking pretty fly
not that I have time to play but wondering if theres any impressions

I cannot stress enough how much I loved that game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 28, 2010

Coupled with being broke, and having a large backcatalog, I haven't bought any new release games in a while. I don't even think I'll be picking up White Knight Chronicles, or FFXIII until like June at the earliest.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jan. 29, 2010

No More Heroes 2 <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub4w3wZvAqk
http://wii.ign.com/articles/106/1062355p1.html

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 29, 2010

Honestly, having completed the first No More Heroes, the original game got too much praise imo. It's something that I feel would work better as a movie, or a tv show then a game, only because as a game it's so bad. The characters the game created were great. If only I didn't see the same repeated model 10,000 times, if only I didn't play more or less the same mission 100 times, if only the combat really evolved as the game went on, if only the game looked a bit sharper graphically... It's a game that I've said wouldn't have sold half a million if it were on something like the PS2 and not a console who was starving for any original decent content (at the time) that wasn't so child friendly that they'd look weird going to GameStop buying a Wii game.

I know some of my issues with the first game were solved with the second one, but like all Ubisoft games, waiting for the price collapse. Considering it's also a third party Wii game, by June it'll be like $5 new at some store here, lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - kanato dolsrin - Jan. 29, 2010

compleatly not what everybody is talking about but this is my Random gaming thought..........

Has anyone heard of Baroque for PS2 and Wii? I have them both, they are my fave games yet i think im one of the very few people out there who accually likes that game!

Im still trying to get some where on it but for some reason i like this end of distruction thing going on. yet when i talk to people who have played it they look at me like im FFF.... oi, crazy!

Total random thought that needed NO topic and just me being weird...........

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 29, 2010

Kanato, every time I see Baroque on a shelf I'm intrigued by it. What's the deal with it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 29, 2010

I hear the PS2 version is the better of the two for that game. The Wii game was a quick and dirty port done solely for North America and Europe IIRC.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Jan. 29, 2010

(Jan. 29, 2010  6:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kanato, every time I see Baroque on a shelf I'm intrigued by it. What's the deal with it?

Yeah, same here.
I see it on the shelves all the time, and the cover art really catches my eye.
It's in the bargain bin at most places, so I'm always tempted to just pick it up to see what it's all about.

On the note of No More Heroes 2, I wasn't going to buy it initially. I liked the first game but thought it had a lot of flaws. It wasn't until all the reviews started pouring in that changed my mind. After everyone was saying it improved by a huge margin, I decided I would go for it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Jan. 29, 2010

Downloading the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned pack for Borderlands, 198 minutes remaining... Urgh.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Jan. 29, 2010

(Jan. 29, 2010  6:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Kanato, every time I see Baroque on a shelf I'm intrigued by it. What's the deal with it?

I have it. It's an awesomely weird game by Atlus. It's basically a post-apocalyptic world where everyone is incredibly strange. A blond guy called the 'Archangel' appears, after we woke in a street corner, and basically tells us we're responsable for the end of the world, despite the fact we have no memory of it (The Protagonist is mute, too, which doesn't help) and tells us to go to the Neuro Tower to fix our mistake.

It's seriously the weirdest game I've ever played...but it's worth it. I had a lot of fun, with it.

EDIT: I know I'm not Kanato ^^'

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nuno - Jan. 30, 2010

I've been looking at some renders and looking through some news and I have to say I'm pretty hyped about Halo:Reach. The DMR and Needler Rifle are just too awesome and the assassinations and the amazing visuals and... well, everything! I can't wait for the beta! Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 30, 2010

So Sony Liverpool, the fusion of former independant studios, Psygnosis (WipEout), Evolution (MotorStorm), and BigBig (Pursuit Force) has had some massive layoffs. About 50% of the team is gone, it seems that 50% stems from the former Psygnosis teams. Some of the people layoffed were originally part of the development of the original WipEout. Man, do I wish WipEout HD wasn't a PSN only game, it deserves much more recognition then that.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 31, 2010

Ok so Mass Effect 2 is literally THE BEST game I have played since BioShock, and very well may be my favorite 360 game thus far.

So... GO BUY IT. Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Jan. 31, 2010

i was always a bit interested in the first Mass Effect, but I never played it.
I heard really good things about it, and even better things about the sequel.

Would it be hard to get into, had I never played the first one?

I might pick it up eventually, but not until a while after BioShock 2.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 31, 2010

(Jan. 31, 2010  7:14 PM)Crimson Wrote: i was always a bit interested in the first Mass Effect, but I never played it.
I heard really good things about it, and even better things about the sequel.

Would it be hard to get into, had I never played the first one?

I might pick it up eventually, but not until a while after BioShock 2.

It's not hard to get into if you haven't played the first game, but I would definitely recommend playing the first game first because it makes the second game way more immersive.

You can get the first game On Demand on XBL now for like $20, check it out.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Jan. 31, 2010

I genuinely HATE the playstation network download system.
If there is a connection error, why can't it simply continue the download INSTEAD OF COMPLETELY RESTARTING IT!?
Well, that's another 139 minutes to go, providing it doesn't do it again =_=

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 31, 2010

Stop using WiFi when you're downloading files in the gigs.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Feb. 04, 2010

[Image: 260txlh.png]

!!!
Please don't let me down Sega, this probably won't make up for all the awful stuff you've put out under the Sonic name, but it could come close.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Feb. 04, 2010

eee omfg. That made my day, July?? That's quite close Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Feb. 05, 2010

I'm having such a hard time playing 2D platformers on consoles now. But if it's good, I'll be there.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Feb. 05, 2010

I'm looking forward to it but ... "EPISODE I"? Serious

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Feb. 05, 2010

3 episodes, like Sonic 1,2 and 3. But the amount of levels in Sonic 1 would be unacceptable nowadays, so they're making it episodical.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Benkei - Feb. 05, 2010

Gamespot Wrote:Sonic 4 will be a 2D game with 3D visuals that will head back to the roots of Sonic on the Genesis. However, it will be released in episodes, with Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 expected to be released as a downloadable game on the Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3 sometime this summer.