World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 20, 2009

(Dec. 20, 2009  5:46 AM)To Wrote: Kmart in the US is apparently selling Canadian copies of LittleBigPlanet, and Gran Turismo for $10 both the recently released PSP iterations. If you live near a Kmart, own a PSP (if you don't, buy one, lol) and don't go, I wouldn't say you're a genius.

You know, I'm really curious why you keep posting stuff like this here. The past few times you've done it your posts have largely gone ignored, and I'm pretty sure that very few (if any) of the members here really care about stuff like this.

I mean I could be wrong, and I'm honestly not trying to be a carp, I just really wonder.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 20, 2009

Roan, i guess they read it, just don't reply

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 20, 2009

This thread is Gaming Random Thoughts, Tongue_out . My hidden agenda is that I want PSP software to actually sell. You may ask why, well, it's easy, I want more games for the platform. Only way to get more games is if the current ones sell. And, they aren't. I also can't imagine a lot of people being disgruntled about hearing of some good deals like the ones I posted above, heh.

I probably won't post things about LBP (PSP or otherwsie) anymore since it seems no one here cares at all for it. The thread I made for it is basically me talking to myself, lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bey tempest - Dec. 20, 2009

i have a psp and buy games for it quite often, gonna get the new starwars battlefront soon Smile so you're not talking to yourself about psp because i want it to sell aswell.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Dec. 20, 2009

I like lbp Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 21, 2009

(Dec. 20, 2009  8:04 PM)To Wrote: This thread is Gaming Random Thoughts, Tongue_out . My hidden agenda is that I want PSP software to actually sell. You may ask why, well, it's easy, I want more games for the platform. Only way to get more games is if the current ones sell. And, they aren't. I also can't imagine a lot of people being disgruntled about hearing of some good deals like the ones I posted above, heh.

I probably won't post things about LBP (PSP or otherwsie) anymore since it seems no one here cares at all for it. The thread I made for it is basically me talking to myself, lol.

Well like I said, I wasn't trying to be a carp or anything, it was just something I noticed. You were making a lot of PSP/PS3/Sony related posts and no one was responding to them, so I was wondering what the deal was.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Dec. 23, 2009

I have a PSP. I also have UMD for it.

It usually sits on my desk, just chillin.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Dec. 23, 2009

My PSP-1000 needs some work aesthetically, but I'm just gonna get a PSPGo pretty much to play all of the PSOne Classics I have

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Dec. 23, 2009

my brother got me Seven Samurai 20XX just woundering if its any good?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Dec. 24, 2009

The action in Bayonetta is wonderful on the Xbox 360. The balance of Action, Violence, and Sex are all absoluely perfect!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pich - Dec. 25, 2009

^ lol
I did really like the Bayonetta demo on the PS3. The game really impressed me. I'm considering getting it eventually (when it comes down to a reasonable price for me).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Dec. 25, 2009

(Dec. 24, 2009  11:20 PM)Sam Wrote: The action in Bayonetta is wonderful on the Xbox 360. The balance of Action, Violence, and Sex are all absoluely perfect!

Bayonetta is a day one purchase for me. I'm eagerly anticipating it, my girlfriend even made me a Bayonetta plushie for Christmas lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Dec. 25, 2009

Preordered Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep . Really Excited. Also put in the order of Final Mixes and COM

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 29, 2009

how does one get a "color border" around their psn name on the online list? i've noticed that some of friends borders are colored while mine are grey

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Dec. 30, 2009

My friends have been HOOKED to 'Dissidia: Final Fantasy' all of today and yesterday. It's made me want to invest in a PSP.

Anyway, I was playing Time Crisis (not sure which one) in an arcade the other day, I ended up spending near enough £10 with my friend. I forgot how fun and involving arcade games are, it makes me sad to think the arcade games are dying out since they are being ported to home consoles. Even though I don't want to support this mass scale of arcade ports: I was wondering if there are any good light gun games out there. It seems that most end up being disappointing and the light guns aren't sensitive enough. If there was just one you could recommend (at least!) it would be much appreciated. It's either this or I spend all my money at the arcade.

EDIT: Also, what's up with Sony's marketing methods? I hardly see any advertisements and games aren't really that hyped. I remember the days when Sony owned ... I suppose there always has to be a company that's last in the race.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Robsta - Dec. 30, 2009

time crisis 4 for PS3 with the light gun is awesome IMO

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Dec. 30, 2009

Really? I've seen some bad review for it saying the light gun wasn't responsive enough. It seems that the PS3 has the most arcade ports out of all 3 current consoles.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Dec. 30, 2009

got rid of seven samurai 200XX and brought god of war and southpark rally for ps1 xD so much better then seven samurai 200XX

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 30, 2009

(Dec. 29, 2009  11:57 PM)SK Wrote: how does one get a "color border" around their psn name on the online list? i've noticed that some of friends borders are colored while mine are grey

btw i have a new psn, chuckbass90 (lol), everyone add me

Just press the triangle button on your name in the Friends tab/section, go to your profile, then on the very left is a row of colours. They should be highlighted when you open your profile, press X and choose your colour.

Will do!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - Dec. 30, 2009

In Metroid Zero Mission, when you fight yourself in the ball thing, what does it symbolize? Does the Chozo sprit want to test her?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 31, 2009

(Dec. 30, 2009  5:38 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: In Metroid Zero Mission, when you fight yourself in the ball thing, what does it symbolize? Does the Chozo sprit want to test her?

Wut!?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Dec. 31, 2009

I loved Zero Mission, so I immediately knew what part you're talking about, but I don't think there's any symbolism there.
It's just a chozo protection mechanism.
You don't have to search for a hidden meaning in everything. Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Dec. 31, 2009

http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2009/11/06/news-dreamcast-not-dead-new-release-set-for-2010.aspx
I'm not sure I believe this, what would be the point?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 31, 2009

The PS2 just launched in Brazil this year. Just because a platform is well and dead some places, doesn't mean it isn't at least zombied in others.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raykon - Dec. 31, 2009

Bought Avatar: Into the Inferno on Wii, it's a pretty good game so far.