World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Dec. 08, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  11:14 PM)SK Wrote: is dj hero good? i want to get it just for the david guetta dlc lol

It's seriously not worth the current price. Wait for a significant price drop. From the instore demo, it wasn't horrible, but it need more work and a lower price to even be considered for a purchase.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Dec. 08, 2009

I just bought a Dreamcast console and games lot including: Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue etc.. I plan to relive Sega's glory days over the holidays. :3 It annoys me how short it's life was. Damn you PS2 with your DVD capabilities! (I love PS2 btw ...)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 08, 2009

ps2 prob. best selling console 2002-2006.
awesome carp, everyone just HAD to have a ps2, got one for my 5th birthday.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Dec. 08, 2009

(Dec. 08, 2009  12:31 AM)Spaceman Wrote: It's seriously not worth the current price. Wait for a significant price drop. From the instore demo, it wasn't horrible, but it need more work and a lower price to even be considered for a purchase.

I heard the Ace of Spades mix. Goddamn that was bad.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 08, 2009

(Dec. 08, 2009  5:58 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: ps2 prob. best selling console 2002-2006.
awesome carp, everyone just HAD to have a ps2, got one for my 5th birthday.
lol you were 5 sometime between 2002-06? how old are you know?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Benkei - Dec. 08, 2009

He's 10

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pich - Dec. 11, 2009

Gahhh! I've been playing FFXII waaaayyyy too much. 40+ hours and I'm not nearly close enough to beating it. And, lol, when I'm done, I still have 3, 7, and 9 to beat. Tongue_out (Got 9 off ebay for like 10$, woot!)

I really love FFXII, though. The graphics are amazing. The world is just huge and seem so life-like. The game is hard, but it's not nearly as repetitive to grind (which you do have to do) in the game since you don't go to a seperate screen for battles and everything and there are many sidequests to do. Storyline is political, which I personally like, but many probably didn't. I'm just a history geek. Tongue_out
But yeah, the game's awesome. <3 I'm really hoping FF13 keeps the expansiveness they had in 12.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 13, 2009

Music games potentially to hit in 2010:
Guitar Hero 6
Band Hero 2
DJ Hero 2 (maybe)

Green Day: Rock Band
Pearl Jam: Rock Band
Rock Band 3

Also rumored for band games/track packs/whatever:
Queen
The Who
Bob Marley
U2

Good gosh, when will it end?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Dec. 13, 2009

lol. Also really glad Uncharted 2 won spike Goty, instead of MW2

RE: gaming random thoughts - trent08 - Dec. 13, 2009

(Oct. 28, 2007  6:25 AM)Toto Wrote: So did you guys hear about some new game system Nintendo is putting out? It's called the "Game Boy." Apparently you're supposed to be able to play games anywhere with this thing and it's powered only by batteries. Sounds too good to be true, though.

Its sounds like witchcraft to me
(Oct. 31, 2007  10:26 PM)Crimson Wrote: the Limited Edition Super Mario Galaxy guide came out today (oddly, it came out in North America..on the same day as the JAPANESE version, yet its for the NA version, which isn't for another 12 days)

It reveals something that happens when you finish the game 100%
(Highlight below to read.. since I know some people hate spoilers...)

Completing the game with 100% unlocks Luigi as a playable character!

Quite cool.. quite cool.

i was thinking of getting the game tournamentis it very good (better then sunshine)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Dec. 14, 2009

thinking of getting a new console but i cant decide weather to get ps3,360 or a wii >_>

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 14, 2009

I cannot believe that Green Day Rock Band exists.

Harmonix, I have lost all faith in you.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 14, 2009

(Dec. 14, 2009  2:39 AM)Roan Wrote: I cannot believe that Green Day Rock Band exists.

Harmonix, I have lost all faith in you.

this entire genre is dead

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Robsta - Dec. 14, 2009

brought a DS today (for kicks) what are some good games- (I have a PSP of course)
I've ordered the MFB game which isn't supposed to be that great but I mainly brought it for Quetz
what are some good games I'm into most genres except those crappy brain training things (I buy games have fun not do math/english/brainteasers/etc.)
I especially like RPG and FPS games and was wondering whats a good one on the DS and whether the second MFB game is any good
Thanks for suggestions

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Dec. 14, 2009

The World Ends With You, Lunar Knights, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hour glass are all pretty good RPG's.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - trent08 - Dec. 14, 2009

(Dec. 14, 2009  2:10 AM)Dirge Wrote: thinking of getting a new console but i cant decide weather to get ps3,360 or a wii >_>

depends on what you want, i got a wii its fun, i was gonna get a 360 this summer but decided to get a guitar. if i were you i'd get a wii or 360

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Dec. 14, 2009

Also the price drop for the PS3 slim made it much more competitive . Sony are still losing money, but I love my ps3 more than my 360. Also if you read a few posts up, I pointed that Spikes goty is a ps3 exclusive.

(Dec. 14, 2009  6:17 PM)Giga Wrote: Also the price drop for the PS3 slim made it much more competitive . Sony are still losing money, but I love my ps3 more than my 360. Also if you read a few posts up, I pointed that Spikes goty is a ps3 exclusive.

not to badmouth the PS3, as I think from almost every angle it's a better deal than the 360 right now, but: who cares what spike thinks about anything ever

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 14, 2009

(Dec. 08, 2009  8:48 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: He's 10

11 now Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 14, 2009

(Dec. 14, 2009  6:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: who cares what spike thinks about anything ever

qft

(Dec. 14, 2009  6:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: not to badmouth the PS3, as I think from almost every angle it's a better deal than the 360 right now, but: who cares what spike thinks about anything ever

Who ever wants get an xbox elite for less memory, more expensive price, online play you have to pay for, it's there loss

(Dec. 14, 2009  6:26 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Who ever wants get an xbox elite for less memory, more expensive price, online play you have to pay for, it's there loss

I think both systems have their own advantages. LIVE isn't free, but it is arguably more full-featured than PSN. And of course, it always comes down to which system has the games you want. However, PS3 has free online, free wifi, built-in blu-ray ... I mean, just looking at it from a hardware standpoint, the PS3 obliterates the 360.

if a games released on ps3, it's relased on xbox 360 too.
so it's not really down to what games you want.
if you have a ps3, you can make the 360 look bad, but it's not exactly vice versa

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - フェルグラント - Dec. 14, 2009

(Dec. 14, 2009  6:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I think both systems have their own advantages. LIVE isn't free, but it is arguably more full-featured than PSN. And of course, it always comes down to which system has the games you want. However, PS3 has free online, free wifi, built-in blu-ray ... I mean, just looking at it from a hardware standpoint, the PS3 obliterates the 360.

The reason why game console companies make better and better consoles

Felgrand, as usual I have no idea what you are trying to say ...

(Dec. 14, 2009  6:40 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: if a games released on ps3, it's relased on xbox 360 too.

Metal Gear Solid 3? Demon's Souls? God of War? Forza? Halo?

Come on, that's just not true.