World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Dec. 06, 2009

Yay completed FF7

Pretty awesome ending. Loved the battle theme. I dont like the chocobo breeding urgg...though chocos are cute Cute I forgot the most important materia then I cant get it at all later on.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  3:07 AM)Roan Wrote: [Image: loser.jpg]

Hey man, atleast I'm not playing Wild Arms...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  3:27 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Yay completed FF7

Pretty awesome ending. Loved the battle theme. I dont like the chocobo breeding urgg...though chocos are cute Cute I forgot the most important materia then I cant get it at all later on.

chocobo breeding is insanly long and realy takes up alot of gil but knights of the round is sweet and totaly worth the time xD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Serotonin - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 05, 2009  9:54 PM)To Wrote: Been playing a lot of Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Legend of Dragoon to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of the PlayStation.

Haven't played Legend of Dragoon for years! Some serious nostalgia in those three games.

On an unrelated note, thinking of splashing some cash post-Christmas for a 250gb PS3 Slim.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hagane Ginga - Dec. 06, 2009

call of duty modern warfare 2 isn't as good as modern warfare 1..?
world at war sucked imo.. cod4 is clearly the best shooter game out there

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bey tempest - Dec. 06, 2009

my parents are buying me a PS3 slim for crimbo but i don't know what games to get any advice?

(Dec. 06, 2009  6:35 PM)bey tempest Wrote: my parents are buying me a PS3 slim for crimbo but i don't know what games to get any advice?

call of duty mw/mw2

edit: what types are you looking for?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aqua - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  6:35 PM)bey tempest Wrote: my parents are buying me a PS3 slim for crimbo but i don't know what games to get any advice?

'crimbo'...? :\

Depends on the type of games that you're into, but here are some good PS3 games:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Uncharted 2
Fifa 10
Grand Theft Auto IV
Mirror's Edge
Killzone 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Ratchet and Clank games

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bey tempest - Dec. 06, 2009

thanks bladez and aqua

aqua you listed awesome games, but im disagreeing with gta iv.. it sucks.

san andreas and vice city and liberty stories were the best..
san andreas being #1

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aqua - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  6:46 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: aqua you listed awesome games, but im disagreeing with gta iv.. it sucks.

Many people would disagree.

(Dec. 06, 2009  6:46 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: san andreas and vice city and liberty stories were the best..
san andreas being #1

Those aren't PS3 games though. GTA IV is the only GTA game for PS3.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - Dec. 06, 2009

What console would be better if I don't like shooting or war games, pretty much stuff that's Mario, Sonic, Kirby, MegaMan, etc. PS3 or 360?
Also, I know Sonic 2006 is terrible, but what console is it better with? PS3 or 360?
And what would be better? Watching it on Youtube, or playing it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Dec. 06, 2009

Look at the games already available and the ones expected to come out for the respective consoles and ask yourself "which games would I rather play?"

That's the best answer anyone can give you.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 06, 2009

The 360 isn't exactly a gold mine of platformers (Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts isn't really a platformer, but still a fun game). Neither is the PS3, but you have your Ratchets, LittleBigPlanet, etc. Maybe even some new Jaks and Slys? However, the Wii is the place to be for platformers this gen.

As for Sonic 2k6, better off watching it on Youtube. That game is horrid.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Dec. 07, 2009

It's not even worth watching. The game essentially never happened in the storyline really since everything that happened was undone at the end.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  12:33 AM)Spaceman Wrote: It's not even worth watching. The game essentially never happened in the storyline really since everything that happened was undone at the end.

hahaha, is that really how it ended?

I suppose it's better off that way; too bad the game itself still exists though!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Dec. 07, 2009

If I remember correctly. I finished it as quickly as possible and then blocked ever playing it out of my memory haha

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cailany - Dec. 07, 2009

Bought a PS3 on black friday... Wasn't planning to hook it up till later. My younger brothers some how found out I had it, so I had to... I have a feeling I'm not going to see them both for a while xD
But wow its a lot nicer lookin' then I thought, and it's got free internet play.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Dec. 07, 2009

PS3 goty: Uncharted 2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  10:25 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: What console would be better if I don't like shooting or war games, pretty much stuff that's Mario, Sonic, Kirby, MegaMan, etc. PS3 or 360?
Also, I know Sonic 2006 is terrible, but what console is it better with? PS3 or 360?
And what would be better? Watching it on Youtube, or playing it?
none of these. get a wii...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  5:31 PM)Pegasis Wrote: none of these. get a wii...

lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 07, 2009

Well for platformers the Wii is probably the best choice from this generation of platforms. Unless you count like the PSP, or DS...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 07, 2009  6:37 PM)To Wrote: Well for platformers the Wii is probably the best choice from this generation of platforms. Unless you count like the PSP, or DS...

if you're into games like that the DS is absolutely the best choice

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Benkei - Dec. 07, 2009

(Dec. 06, 2009  10:25 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: What console would be better if I don't like shooting or war games, pretty much stuff that's Mario, Sonic, Kirby, MegaMan, etc. PS3 or 360?

Lets go through my picks (with your filter) for the PS3.

#1, Braid.
PSN but an amazing platformer with interesting physics, amazing puzzles and top notch design and music. (it also helps that its cheap)

#2 Little Big Planet.
This game is great if you love platformers and even greater if you like designing them.

#3 Ratchet and clank Future: A Crack in Time
An amazing 3D platformer and my pick for best Ratchet and clank game (PS3)

#4 Lego Indiana Jones.
Ridiculous choice? Maybe but i found it to be an excellent purchase and both me and my little brother love it.

#5 Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.
If you love sonic, don't bother witch that 3D rubbish (excluding the dreamcast version I LOVED it) Buy this the best of 2D sonic

And for 360 instead of ratchet and clank.

Megaman 9.
This game is my perfect game. The difficulty is perfect, the bosses are amazing and the music is pure classic.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 07, 2009

is dj hero good? i want to get it just for the david guetta dlc lol