World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Nov. 14, 2009

mw2 single player is just too good omg

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyUK-Espio - Nov. 14, 2009

What are your thoughts on Final Fantasy 13's Europe and American ending song? I'm disappointed with the Leona Louis - My Hands song they chose. The original song, Sugawara Sayuri - Kimi Ga Iru Kara song is by far better. It sounds more Final Fantasy like. I would have been better not knowing this news lol. But as for a March 3th release date, I can't wait. This is my most anticipated game I have waited for since I got my 360.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 14, 2009

(Nov. 14, 2009  4:14 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: What are your thoughts on Final Fantasy 13's Europe and American ending song? I'm disappointed with the Leona Louis - My Hands song they chose. The original song, Sugawara Sayuri - Kimi Ga Iru Kara song is by far better. It sounds more Final Fantasy like. I would have been better not knowing this news lol. But as for a March 3th release date, I can't wait. This is my most anticipated game I have waited for since I got my 360.

Aren't they also dropping the Japanese langauge track on both because of the 360 using DVD?

I really hope they pull a Demon's Soul/Afrika/Aquanaut's Holiday and release an English version with English menus for PS3. I'd rather not wait for Square Enix USA taint on XIII. Nomura's designs are taint enough.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 18, 2009

So Activision is truly going to kill themselves. They apparently have a third development studio working on console Call Of Duty titles, as well as a possible MMO. Yeah, another studio on top of Infinity Ward, and Treyarch. Yes, at this pace by 2012 they won't be around anymore! Hopefully Blizzard lives.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Nov. 18, 2009

Learning how to dodge in Final Fantasy Dissidia really improves the gameplay experience.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Nov. 20, 2009

Bought Killzone 2 today, and I've got to say.
Pretty freaking awesome, especially killing the larger armored units with the gas backpacks!
Think I've gone slightly deaf though, surround sound gunfire can be a bit after a while.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - Nov. 21, 2009

I got New Super Mario Bros. Wii the day it came out.
After World 1, the whole thing got much more complicated, and MUCH harder. (It could be because I want to get all the Star Coins, but I blame the complications. Unhappy)

Also, I heard they're planning on using WiiMotion Plus for Zelda 2010.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Nov. 22, 2009

Assassin's Creed 2 = frigin epic.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 22, 2009

lol Ubisoft games are basically the definition of price collapse.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Nov. 28, 2009

(Nov. 20, 2009  9:01 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Bought Killzone 2 today, and I've got to say.
Pretty freaking awesome, especially killing the larger armored units with the gas backpacks!
Think I've gone slightly deaf though, surround sound gunfire can be a bit after a while.
lol I'm the resident Killzone fanboy around here so congrats?!-or yeah, its a great game. Your speaking of the 'heavies'. If you liking it already man, that great because it ratchets up and up.
PM your psn if you want to play online, I coming into a wad of free time with the holidays. Blitz might too...

To- while I don't like Activision as of late, MW2 has made 3 billion in sales. I'm sure they can do what ever the carp they want for a while. Its absurd though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Nov. 28, 2009

Finished Assassins Creed 2. The ending will mess you up.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Nov. 28, 2009

did you get all of "the truth"? i'm still pretty early in there, haven't had much time to get into it lately

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Nov. 29, 2009

Yeah, got that last night.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Dec. 01, 2009

(Nov. 28, 2009  12:25 PM)Blue Wrote: lol I'm the resident Killzone fanboy around here so congrats?!-or yeah, its a great game. Your speaking of the 'heavies'. If you liking it already man, that great because it ratchets up and up.
PM your psn if you want to play online, I coming into a wad of free time with the holidays. Blitz might too...

To- while I don't like Activision as of late, MW2 has made 3 billion in sales. I'm sure they can do what ever the carp they want for a while. Its absurd though.

Just got told I'm in the top 10% of players for the week, valor citation Grin
Really loving it at the moment ^ ^

I'm dieddead46 on PSN.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aqua - Dec. 01, 2009

Overall, which shooter series do you guys think is better [for PS2]; Metal Gear, Medal of Honor, or Call of Duty? If possible, can you state the reason.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Dec. 02, 2009

metal gear isn't really a shooter and medal of honor sucks dude

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Dec. 02, 2009

Many would disagree on the Medal of Honor comment.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Dec. 02, 2009

(Dec. 02, 2009  12:01 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Many would disagree on the Medal of Honor comment.

I would. I enjoyed Medal of Honor Heroes 2 on both of the systems it was made for far more than any CoD game I've ever played.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 02, 2009

(Dec. 02, 2009  6:45 PM)Spaceman Wrote: I would. I enjoyed Medal of Honor Heroes 2 on both of the systems it was made for far more than any CoD game I've ever played.

Perhaps it was just because it was one of the first good Wii shooters, but I had a lot of fun with Heroes 2.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Dec. 03, 2009

(Dec. 02, 2009  11:49 PM)Kei Wrote: Perhaps it was just because it was one of the first good Wii shooters, but I had a lot of fun with Heroes 2.

As it was for the PSP as well. I had a lot of fun online with it and I normally don't like online play.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - RagnaBloodedge - Dec. 04, 2009

BlazBlue is coming to PSP.
Nuff said.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SonicManEXE - Dec. 05, 2009

Do any of you prefer Sonic 2006? I've heard it's not that good, but what are your opinions?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 05, 2009

(Dec. 05, 2009  3:13 PM)SonicManEXE Wrote: Do any of you prefer Sonic 2006? I've heard it's not that good, but what are your opinions?

It's pretty horrible. Although, some of the Sonic levels were fun.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 05, 2009

Been playing a lot of Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Legend of Dragoon to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of the PlayStation.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 06, 2009

(Dec. 05, 2009  9:54 PM)To Wrote: Been playing a lot of Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, and Legend of Dragoon to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of the PlayStation.

[Image: loser.jpg]