World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aqua - Nov. 03, 2009

I've never gotten a chance to play Mirror's Edge but I heard that it's really good and kind of unique in its own way. A lot of people describe it as "relaxing" and "a breath of fresh air" and you feel free when you're playing it. I definately want to play it still. I'm already looking forward to Mirror's Edge 2 lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Nov. 03, 2009

(Nov. 03, 2009  3:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://kotaku.com/5395393/hideo-kojima-a-huge-fan-of-twilight-will-judge-your-fan-art

lol

I was looking at that earlier and thinking of the horrible crossovers that could come of it

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Nov. 03, 2009

(Nov. 03, 2009  4:05 AM)Aqua Wrote: I've never gotten a chance to play Mirror's Edge but I heard that it's really good and kind of unique in its own way. A lot of people describe it as "relaxing" and "a breath of fresh air" and you feel free when you're playing it. I definately want to play it still. I'm already looking forward to Mirror's Edge 2 lol

Mirror's Edge is definitely one of my favorite games in recent memory. I played it to death when it first came out.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Nov. 03, 2009

Anyone here play Borderlands yet? I'm thinking of buying it. RPG/FPS with frenetic action and tons of loot (there's like, over 17 million weapons along with thousands of different class/armor/health mods), sounds just like my kind of thing. It has 4-player drop-in/drop-out co-op and the difficulty scales depending on number of players and their levels (I hear co-op is actually tougher). I've been watching some streams on Justin.tv and it seems awesome. Love the cell shaded look too.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - TMF128 - Nov. 03, 2009

Look what I got in the mail.

[Image: IMG_1146.jpg]

Its a Genesis, as you can see.

I ordered Sonic 1 and 2 as well, but they didn't arrive yet (I ordered them from different sellers.)

I didn't get any cables with it though. Its only $10 for an adapter and AV cable.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pich - Nov. 03, 2009

(Nov. 03, 2009  3:53 AM)Spaceman Wrote: No, that's just because of the shoddy controls. That's what killed the game for me. And the e-surance cutscenes.

The controls are fine. No too different than any other FPS. And this one is actually unique. The cutscenes are kool. Tongue_out

The only things I didn't like was how short the game was (I beat the main story mode in about 8 hours) and that there was this one kind of cop that was an absolute carp to disarm. The story was kind of left off at the end as well, and never fully explained. Otherwise the game was one of the best I've ever played and I hope they make more games like it.

It's one of the only games I've played that actually met and exceeded the expectations I've had of it. Woo!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 04, 2009

i played the fat princess demo today, had no idea what was going on or what i was doing, but i would play again just because the bg music was awesome

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 04, 2009

Mirror's Edge isn't really a First Person Shooter, it's more like a First Person Action or Adventure game, sort of like those RPGs that are dungeon crawlers in first person view.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 05, 2009

ugh huge dillema..should i buy modern warfare 2 on launch with my mastercard (and also have to pay extra fees for it), or should i wait one month, or possibly even two because of christmas? (I can't afford to buy a game with my "own" money right now)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Nov. 05, 2009

(Nov. 05, 2009  2:04 PM)SK Wrote: ugh huge dillema..should i buy modern warfare 2 on launch with my mastercard (and also have to pay extra fees for it), or should i wait one month, or possibly even two because of christmas? (I can't afford to buy a game with my "own" money right now)

No video game is worth going broke for. Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 07, 2009

(Nov. 05, 2009  3:18 PM)Roan Wrote: No video game is worth going broke for. Wink
i can think of two: fifa 2010 and mw2 Smile
lol i wont go broke, i have a limit on the mastercard. but i'm not sure if i want to pay extra fees for it. i'll probably go ahead and buy it as a impulse buy anyway lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Nov. 07, 2009

Getting into credit card fees is dangerous territory.

Not something a game is worth for. It will still be available in 2 months.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raykon - Nov. 07, 2009

I just hired Pokemon ranger on DS to see if it was any good. And I really do not like it, I think I'll just stick with main Pokemon games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pich - Nov. 07, 2009

(Nov. 04, 2009  12:39 PM)To Wrote: Mirror's Edge isn't really a First Person Shooter, it's more like a First Person Action or Adventure game, sort of like those RPGs that are dungeon crawlers in first person view.

I was referring to the controls. It is a First Person Action or Adventure game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Nov. 10, 2009

Yo SK Imma third that you shouldn't go down that path. If you don't have the money, don't buy it. simple.

I dunno if I'll buy MW2 myself, Im still waiting for COD4 to hit blasted $30. I also have... 5 other games started and not alot of time to devote.
I did buy echochrome for psp as it's on sale for $5, and its as neat as I remember.

Yo King I say spring for Borderlands. I almost bought it myself because here it was $40 at launch and heard lots of great things. The Co-op is its greatest feature; I know tyler aint around but i imagine if he got it too you'd have a blast.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Nov. 10, 2009

aaagh i screwed up on the mognet quest in ff9

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 10, 2009

lol i have no self control so i got mw2

i finished the single player in one single sitting, lol took me like 6 hours
and i a few online matches too, helicopter is really overpowered, i started a game horribly and had like 3 kills 14 deaths, then i got 5 lucky kills and got a helicopter, by the end of the game i had 24 kills 16 deaths

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Nov. 11, 2009

went to almost every gameing store around where i live and everyones sold out of tekken 6 arugh
i knew i should have just pre orderd it instend of waiting

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Nov. 11, 2009

(Nov. 10, 2009  9:05 AM)Blue Wrote: I dunno if I'll buy MW2 myself, Im still waiting for COD4 to hit blasted $30. I also have...

I'm waiting for the same thing man. It's still going for $60 CAD last I checked.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 12, 2009

60? i've even seen at as low as 14,9 dollars here..lol

but if you want to get 4 for the multiplayer, it's not worth it. everyone will be soo good you won't stand a chance, i know becuase i tried playing again a few weeks ago after not playing it for over a year. everyone else was so good it wasn't even fun

mw2's ps3 servers have been down all day Uncertain at times like this i actually wish psn would cost money so it wouldn't be so carp

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Nov. 12, 2009

I don't have Gold since I don't play enough 360 to warrant getting it.

I was going to get it for the solo campaign.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Nov. 12, 2009

Hot Damn!!!
[Image: k53iop.jpg]
"Last Window"
It's set in 1980's Los Angeles... and is a sequel to HOTEL DUSK!

So excited, Hotel Dusk still manages to be one of my all time favourites.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 12, 2009

i loved hotel dusk but i don't understand what happened at the end

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 12, 2009

I don't trust Nintendo of America to actually bring Hotel Dusk 2 to North America. So I really hope this game isn't DSi-enhanced, because if it is, I wouldn't be able to import from the more-than-likely Nintendo Of Europe release.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Nov. 12, 2009

(Nov. 12, 2009  6:52 PM)Crimson Wrote: "Last Window"
It's set in 1980's Los Angeles... and is a sequel to HOTEL DUSK!

So excited, Hotel Dusk still manages to be one of my all time favourites.

My friend is going to FREAK when I tell him this.

I still haven't beaten the original. Crying