World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Oct. 27, 2009

(Oct. 26, 2009  4:30 AM)Pich Wrote: Also, been playing Tales of Symphonia again, since the first time was 4 years ago and I never fully played through it. I love this game sooooo much. <3
best game of all time Smile miss it sooo much

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Oct. 27, 2009

gamefaqs.com

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 27, 2009

(Oct. 27, 2009  2:40 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: god i am so over the nomura zipper fetish

[Image: v4ypa0.jpg]

[Image: 21j654p.jpg]

[Image: FFXIII_Agito_Characters.jpg]

MASTER OF CHARACTER DESIGN

i wonder how much of IX's greatness is based on the fact that nomura didn't do the character designs

[Image: ff9amano.jpg]

you own amano and you're too good for final fantasy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Oct. 27, 2009

love amano quina so much

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Oct. 27, 2009

(Oct. 27, 2009  2:41 AM)Umblumb Wrote: im stuck on day 256 in KH358/2 i cant beat leechgrave what should I do?
Thundaga and Limit breaks, load yourself up with elixers and add a few Thundagas to the 3 or 4x magic multiplier.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Takamura - Oct. 28, 2009

Soo... anyone playing L4D2 Demo tonight? xD

EDIT: DAMMIT ALL! I was hoping to play some tonight >.>

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Oct. 28, 2009

New Tatsunoko VS Capcom trailer is out. Pretty cool, although I wish they showed some Megaman Footage, as I want to hear the voice and see how faithful it is to his original voice.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Oct. 28, 2009

I wish Frank West had the same voice actor from Dead Rising. I might be wrong but it sounded different and he looked like the lead from GTAIV

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Oct. 29, 2009

So Nintendo announced the DSi LL. (From what I hear, it's in response to older players complaining the screens are too hard to see)

and... wow.
[Image: DSiLL.jpg]

Jesus, the thing is a beast.
[Image: 154twg2.jpg]
It comes packaged with a 'deluxe stylus" that's much comfier to hold.
and pre-installed on the hardrive are 3 "Brain Training" games.

Pretty obvious who this release caters to.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 29, 2009

i like the color but holy cow it's gigantic

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 29, 2009

I will seriously laugh if the resolution is the same as the DS lite's, as the DSi's was the same. Because that will be a terrible screen. On the DSi it was blurry as heck, now imagine that same resolution put bigger.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 29, 2009

(Oct. 29, 2009  6:08 PM)To Wrote: I will seriously laugh if the resolution is the same as the DS lite's, as the DSi's was the same. Because that will be a terrible screen. On the DSi it was blurry as heck, now imagine that same resolution put bigger.

It will be the same res. It's made for people who cannot read something at that small pixel density.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 29, 2009

(Oct. 29, 2009  6:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It will be the same res. It's made for people who cannot read something at that small pixel density.

Because making the screen blurry as carp will make it easier to read? Only Nintendo.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Oct. 29, 2009

That'll go nicely with my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X.
Do I need a crank handle power supply for this thing as well?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ash - Oct. 29, 2009

New ds = beastly

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Oct. 29, 2009

Typing of the dead is the greatest way to practice typing. A new version must be made and installed on every school computer.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 30, 2009

New DS is gi-normous.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pich - Oct. 31, 2009

Why do they feel the need to make another DS. Ugh... They should focus on actually making some more DS games. Excluding puzzle games, (because I am uninterested in them) theres really not much worth playing.
EDIT: Well, I sure didn't think this post through.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 31, 2009

(Oct. 31, 2009  3:20 AM)Pich Wrote: Why do they feel the need to make another DS. Ugh... They should focus on actually making some more DS games. Excluding puzzle games, (because I am uninterested in them) theres really not much worth playing.

literally every single thing about this post is wrong. every single thing

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Oct. 31, 2009

(Oct. 31, 2009  3:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: literally every single thing about this post is wrong. every single thing

Iceburn

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Oct. 31, 2009

(Oct. 31, 2009  3:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: literally every single thing about this post is wrong. every single thing

Yeah, I'm sorry Pich, but you made an extraordinarily bad post. Hope things work out for your next one Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pich - Oct. 31, 2009

Yeah... What I meant was, I see no reason for Nintendo to make another DS when they have made three already and when they could be working on making a new system altogether. It seems very lazy of them.

Furthermore, knowing now how little the amount of decent DS games there are that I'm actually interested in compared to other systems, I would never have gotten a DS. Wish more people would bring out some higher quality DS games.

If I'm still wrong then ignore me, I'm rather slow today.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Oct. 31, 2009

(Oct. 31, 2009  4:18 AM)Pich Wrote: Wish more people would bring out some higher quality DS games.

Yes, because none of these games are "high quality".

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Oct. 31, 2009

(Oct. 29, 2009  10:49 PM)Khel Wrote: Typing of the dead is the greatest way to practice typing. A new version must be made and installed on every school computer.

Hahaha, I was considering buying this a little while back. It looked hilarious from the review that I saw.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 31, 2009

(Oct. 31, 2009  4:18 AM)Pich Wrote: Yeah... What I meant was, I see no reason for Nintendo to make another DS

despite that they have very clearly explained why they are making it (for older gamers who cannot make out the screen because it is too small)

also the ds has like the highest number of critically acclaimed games ever wtf