World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Oct. 26, 2009

(Oct. 26, 2009  12:51 AM)Pich Wrote: I'm trying to decide between Kingdom Hearts or FF12, any suggestions?

^^^Awww... That game looks nice. Was thinking about getting it at some point myself. Tongue_out

Which KH?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pich - Oct. 26, 2009

The original...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Oct. 26, 2009

(Oct. 26, 2009  12:51 AM)Pich Wrote: I'm trying to decide between Kingdom Hearts or FF12, any suggestions?

^^^Awww... That game looks nice. Was thinking about getting it at some point myself. Tongue_out

FFXII just wasn't fun. The gameplay was somewhat interesting, but overall the game is obnoxious.

Can you explain? What made it obnoxious?

The whole system to learn magic, summons and such. I think it's called the zodiac system, but it wasn't very enjoyable. Also, Vaan is a terrible main character and has nothing to do with the story.

Both FFXII and any of the KH games are all $20 max now though, so it's not like you'd be wasting your money on them.

Yeah. I've got 10$ or so and those 2 games were the cheapest here. Made it hard to decide. I'm pretty much thinking KH now. Thx for the help. Any FF game u particularly recommend?

Final Fantasy IV, VI and VIII

Alright. Thanks. I'm actually playing FF8 now. It's hard but fun.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Oct. 26, 2009

(Oct. 26, 2009  2:40 AM)Pich Wrote: Alright. Thanks. I'm actually playing FF8 now. It's hard but fun.

Nothing in this sentence makes any sense.
FF8 is really easy with the junction system (You can give yourself amazing stats with the right magic on the right attribute)

And... Fun? ? that's not a word I associate with 8. More like tediously boring.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Tempestas007 - Oct. 26, 2009

Watching my Dad play Wii was the highlight of my weekend. He simulated the motion of throwing the ball into the air with his off-hand and everything when playing Tennis on WiiSports. Got a nice laugh out of that.

(Oct. 26, 2009  2:54 AM)Crimson Wrote: Nothing in this sentence makes any sense.
FF8 is really easy with the junction system (You can give yourself amazing stats with the right magic on the right attribute)

And... Fun? ? that's not a word I associate with 8. More like tediously boring.

VIII can be a lot of fun. It's honestly the only good 3D FF game that isn't a remake(FFIVDS was great).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 26, 2009

(Oct. 26, 2009  3:05 AM)Spaceman Wrote: VIII can be a lot of fun. It's honestly the only good 3D FF game that isn't a remake(FFIVDS was great).

if you didn't like FFIX you're a heartless monster

(Oct. 26, 2009  3:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you didn't like FFIX you're a heartless monster

Then I'm a heartless monster. I couldn't stand that game.

(Oct. 26, 2009  3:17 AM)Spaceman Wrote: Then I'm a heartless monster. I couldn't stand that game.

[Image: vivi_ffix.jpg]

Look, you've gone and upset him. You jerk.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Oct. 26, 2009

Final Fantasy 9 is the best FF game ever made.
With FF4 at a very, very, VERY close 2nd.

(Oct. 26, 2009  3:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: vivi_ffix.jpg]

Look, you've gone and upset him. You jerk.

[Image: lol-1.jpg]

I forgot to add this to my last post lol

Also,

[Image: 9-quina-c.jpg]

Quina's ugly self says hi

nooo not an ugly character ...

0.o FF9 is great from what I've played (not much, but still). I'm also barely into FF8, got stuck at the first boss for awhile. Tongue_out But I've enjoyed it so far. I want a second opinion on FF12 now. Tongue_out
Also, I'm prolly getting FF7 Friday. How is it? I know it's overhyped to death....(I really shoulda asked all this at once, looking back)

(Oct. 26, 2009  3:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: nooo not an ugly character ...

Quina disgusts me.

Also, FFVII isn't bad, but if you get it just buy it on Playstation Network if you can since it's $10.

That's what I'm doing. Present from my parents for mah b-day. Cool
I'll prolly get KH and then preorder FF13 on Christmas instead of getting FF12. That or get KH358/2 Days, depending on how much money I get.

Also, been playing Tales of Symphonia again, since the first time was 4 years ago and I never fully played through it. I love this game sooooo much. <3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Oct. 27, 2009

I finally got rid of all the dark Aeons on FFX but now Penance is really hard to beat. XD

Also, been playing the new KH game and it is great for a game on the DS, game play it'self it pretty good and the storyline seems fine so far. Over all, Thumbs up.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Oct. 27, 2009

(Oct. 26, 2009  4:10 AM)Spaceman Wrote: Quina disgusts me.

Also, FFVII isn't bad, but if you get it just buy it on Playstation Network if you can since it's $10.

not liking a single character isn't an excuse for hating an entire game

and quina had a neat back story if you had bothered to delve into it

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 27, 2009

(Oct. 27, 2009  2:08 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: not liking a single character isn't an excuse for hating an entire game

and quina had a neat back story if you had bothered to delve into it

you mean i can't make snap judgements based on a character's appearance? you mean ... i have to get to know the character!?

i'm sorry, that's not the way of the nomura

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Oct. 27, 2009

god i am so over the nomura zipper fetish

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Umblumb - Oct. 27, 2009

im stuck on day 256 in KH358/2 i cant beat leechgrave what should I do?