World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Umblumb - Oct. 10, 2009

KIngdom hearts 3 i need it to come out and sly 4!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Oct. 10, 2009

You do realize that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be a totally uninspired knock off, building off of the Unverse that have been revealed in Birth by Sleep?
They've created a new type that's branched away from the Heartless and Nobodies, and they'll milk it for every penny that it's worth.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 10, 2009

square-enix has killed any chance of kingdom hearts having longevity because they don't know when to keep things simple

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Oct. 11, 2009

(Oct. 10, 2009  11:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: square-enix has killed any chance of kingdom hearts having longevity because they don't know when to keep things simple

Haven't they done that with all of their major franchises though?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Umblumb - Oct. 11, 2009

that really sucks but ill got it cause i love kingdom hearts and how do you know theflightyells?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 11, 2009

Yeah Kingdom Hearts will probably stop at 3. Oh how the legacy shall live on in my heart.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 11, 2009

(Oct. 11, 2009  3:25 AM)Roan Wrote: Haven't they done that with all of their major franchises though?

hot dog, we have a weiner

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 11, 2009

(Oct. 11, 2009  3:25 AM)Roan Wrote: Haven't they done that with all of their major franchises though?

Dragon Quest, their largest franchise (in their home land) has been more or less the same game for decades.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 11, 2009

(Oct. 11, 2009  6:09 AM)To Wrote: Dragon Quest, their largest franchise (in their home land) has been more or less the same game for decades.

this was originally an enix franchise though

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 11, 2009

(Oct. 11, 2009  6:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: this was originally an enix franchise though

I don't think Square Enix develops Dragon Quest in house anymore. Pretty sure they sent it to like Level 5 since VIII.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Oct. 12, 2009

(Oct. 11, 2009  3:31 AM)Umblumb Wrote: that really sucks but ill got it cause i love kingdom hearts and how do you know theflightyells?
Because it's either that, or they'll create another type of creature to give something new to series.
Every main title released so far (if we're including Birth by Sleep) has introduced some new kind of "heart" based species, but I honestly can't see them creating any further types.
The Heartless have had two games dedicated to them, the Nobodies have had three, the Unbirth only have Birth by Sleep.
It's just speculation, but they've been around for the least amount of time, and have had the least amount of information divulged about them.
It'd make sense for them to build on it, which is what they'll most probably do.
They've spent far too long building around the original story, they need to make a bold move and give us a new story, with new characters, enemies not based around the heartless/nobody/unbirth.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Oct. 12, 2009

I dunno, it really wouldn't be Kingdom Hearts without the Heartless and all. Haven't they already made new characters for the games? Like BBS? But it'd be cool if they had a game with Sora and Kairi's son/daughter...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Oct. 12, 2009

They have made new characters, but their story takes place before the original, and Sora and Riku are seen at a very young age playing on the beach in it.
The stories are highly enter-twined, it's basically just setting up Kingdom Hearts and explaining how the Heartless and Nobodies came to be from the Unbirth.
... Sora and Kairi's daughter. Yeah, I think that's known most commonly as fanfiction.
I personally think they should start with new characters years after the events of KH2, with the characters traveling through the same (and some new) worlds, interacting with the same characters that Sora, Donald and Goofy did to defeat a new threat to the worlds.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Oct. 13, 2009

fifa 10 online is so much more balanced than 09, they have a ranking system and you can only meet people your own rank through quick matches, in 09 you could meet anyone

i had like 400-something wins and 150ish losses on 09, on 10 so far i think i got 30 wins 30 losses and a few draws lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Oct. 13, 2009

I've been playing a lot of Brawl to brush up for NO KOAST.
Here's my dilemma.
I mained Pit for a few months. However, I wasn't performing up to standards so I switched back to Falco, whom I mained for about 1 1/2 years.
However, now, I'm not performing against CPUS with Falco, and when I picked back up Pit to fight LVL9s, I 2 stock them...
Hmmm....I perform better with Pit some days, but Falco others. Should I just take both characters to NO KOAST?
I've also been using Ness on the side, I may play him in some friendlies or against certain characters in Brackets.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Oct. 16, 2009

Mass Effect 2 has been dated for Jan. 26th 2010 in NA, 29th in Europe. I'm so pumped for this game; can't waiiiittttttt.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/16/mass-effect-2-stardated-january-26-2010/

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Oct. 16, 2009

"I'm going to beat the carp out of you in fifa when I'll get my ps3. I bet I'll win the first game 10-1..maybe even more"

direct quote from my friend (only he said it in norwegian)
i won the first game 9-0. second game i won 14-2. LOL

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raykon - Oct. 18, 2009

Finished Harry Potter and the half blood prince on Ps2, the easiest out of all of them.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Oct. 18, 2009

(Oct. 18, 2009  2:58 AM)Raykon Wrote: Finished Harry Potter and the half blood prince on Ps2, the easiest out of all of them.

What did you expect? It is a movie game after all xD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - TMF128 - Oct. 18, 2009

I've been playing a "THPS Marathon" with every working Tony Hawk game I have.

I am playing Proving Ground right now, and I beat Underground 2 a few days ago. I would play THPS 3, 4, Underground, and American Wasteland, but none of my discs for those work.

(Oct. 18, 2009  2:58 AM)Raykon Wrote: Finished Harry Potter and the half blood prince on Ps2, the easiest out of all of them.
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on PS2 was awesome.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Oct. 19, 2009

pokemon platinum

just finished the second gym

im trading this carp into eb games augh how do people really enjoy themselves playing this

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Oct. 19, 2009

Dad bought Beatles Rock Band last night. I'm already past Shea Stadium!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyUK-Espio - Oct. 20, 2009

Oh, should have my Forza 3 by the end of this week. Bring on the Limited Edtion + Pre-order bonus =D.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Oct. 20, 2009

358/2 Days. Finished this last night, loved every minute of it.
They really have crammed an amazing game on to a DS cart, at times it feels a lot like you're playing the original game.
Anyone who's a fan of the series should pick this one up.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - TMF128 - Oct. 21, 2009

I think its time for a new console. My SNES library (and games that aren't in my library) are starting to bore me a little bit, and the Gamecube, Ps2, Wii, and Xbox 360 libraries aren't looking too interesting right now.

I want to get a few more PS1 games first, but after that, which console should I get?

I am thinking the Sega Genesis or Nintendo 64, but I am not sure which one.