World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Sep. 17, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  2:34 AM)fragbait Wrote: Some of those games are 2010, not 2009.
Also, good call Roan, forgot all about ME2, latest I heard about were more elevator scenes and alien....relationships.

Chocked_2 I was talking about 2010... And any of them that are set for a 2009 release, that's in Japan, we won't see them till 2010.
(Sep. 17, 2009  10:56 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I have love for it, I just haven't been able to play it that much. Unhappy

FF IV online.........You can't be serious. Tired

Final Fantasy XIV online Tired
XIV = 14
It's a PS3 MMORPG along the same lines as Final Fantasy XI

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Sep. 17, 2009

tekken 6 bundle soon cant decide which one to preorder,Arcade Stick Edition or Limited Edition bundle

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 17, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  12:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Final Fantasy XIV online Tired
XIV = 14
It's a PS3 MMORPG along the same lines as Final Fantasy XI

Whoops, forgot the 10, sorry. XP Though I still don't know when it comes to them being an online game but I won't knock it because I haven't played FFXI.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Sep. 17, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  12:43 PM)Dirge Wrote: tekken 6 bundle soon cant decide which one to preorder,Arcade Stick Edition or Limited Edition bundle

Well, it depends. Do you really like the arcade style controls, or do you prefer the controller? That should decide it. Although I want the stick because it's freaking awesome.
(Sep. 17, 2009  12:40 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Chocked_2 I was talking about 2010... And any of them that are set for a 2009 release, that's in Japan, we won't see them till 2010.

Oh, i thought we were trying to disprove that 09 was a drought year for good games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 17, 2009

I wish they didn't include the FF online games in the mainline numbering scheme. FFXI should've been FFO (Final Fantasy Online).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Sep. 17, 2009

Agreed, this should have been FFO2, but still.
Should be through with Borderlands by the time this comes out, so yeah, fingers crossed it isn't a total waste of space.
Really annoyed that The Hidden World is XBOX360 and PC only Tired...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Sep. 17, 2009

sam's list is pretty bang on, I'll second that '09 has been great [hey sam what about RF:G? did you finish it- what d you think?] and yeah ellz, '10 looks bright too
I'm mostly stoked for Uncharted 2 this year though

also lol got pretty excited for Motorstorm Artic Edge in the last couple days- need a new fix cause I essentially finshed the PR with all golds Grin [best racer this "gen" i swear]
peep some of these vids http://www.taxigamer.com/sheet.php?id=72608

edit: sickaz intro vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0aONjD8ATo

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Sep. 18, 2009

Just got halo ODST limited edition.. man i needed a controller so badly! Grin

the controller rules Tongue_out

the game is great as well, still didnt play much . bt the multi player disk was so useful since i haven't bought any map yet.. i now have them all Tongue_out

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Sep. 18, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  4:37 PM)fragbait Wrote: Well, it depends. Do you really like the arcade style controls, or do you prefer the controller? That should decide it. Although I want the stick because it's freaking awesome.

i love the arcade controls i play it alot in the arcade.I find juggles easyer to do with the arcade stick.
but moves like dragon upper cut are easy to do on the controler.

the thing with the limited edition one is it comes with posters,extra art and a hoodie ill just wait and see what the hoodie is like then decide xD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 18, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  10:20 PM)Blue Wrote: also lol got pretty excited for Motorstorm Artic Edge in the last couple days- need a new fix cause I essentially finshed the PR with all golds Grin [best racer this "gen" i swear]

was at Wal-Mart the other day

PR isn't $30 Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Sep. 18, 2009

(Sep. 18, 2009  4:12 AM)Kei Wrote: was at Wal-Mart the other day

PR isn't $30 Unhappy

Crying indeed.
It will go on sale again I'm sure. but man even at $39 its awesome. i'll keep my eyes out for it

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 18, 2009

(Sep. 18, 2009  6:29 PM)Blue Wrote: Crying indeed.
It will go on sale again I'm sure. but man even at $39 its awesome. i'll keep my eyes out for it

Yeah, I'll definitely pick it up eventually. It was still $59 at Wal-Mart. Speechless

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 19, 2009

These upcomming weeks are really going to be insane for me, more games I'm interested in then I have fingers and toes.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 19, 2009

Hahaha Same here. Holidays just started, 358/2 days coming out next week, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days , And apparently a Twilight game Chocked_2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 19, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  12:42 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Hahaha Same here. Holidays just started, 358/2 days coming out next week, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days , And apparently a Twilight game Chocked_2

Twilight game? Somehow I don't think that is going to work.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ash - Sep. 19, 2009

Their just tryna make money...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  10:20 PM)Blue Wrote: sam's list is pretty bang on, I'll second that '09 has been great [hey sam what about RF:G? did you finish it- what d you think?] and yeah ellz, '10 looks bright too
I'm mostly stoked for Uncharted 2 this year though

also lol got pretty excited for Motorstorm Artic Edge in the last couple days- need a new fix cause I essentially finshed the PR with all golds Grin [best racer this "gen" i swear]
peep some of these vids http://www.taxigamer.com/sheet.php?id=72608

edit: sickaz intro vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0aONjD8ATo
no i only finished the first area or whatever, that ends in that big car chase where you plow down those communication towers or something

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  2:07 PM)Driger Wrote: Their just tryna make money...

Yeah and that is always the problem, they want to get money so they use little amount to make it which then it ends up rubbish. Anyway, I still can't see how they can make a game for Twilight, it doesn't seem right.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 19, 2009  2:07 PM)Driger Wrote: Their just tryna make money...

so is every other game company

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Sep. 20, 2009

Haha, In Scribblenauts, I made a beyblade match.

I summoned two spinning tops, and two fans, and I placed the fans so they faced each other, then I dropped the tops into the center.
The fans caused the tops to shoot around a bunch, hitting eachother until one damaged the other enough to destroy it. Smile
Wickeddddd.

I love this game, if only the controls didn't suck.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Sep. 20, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  7:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: so is every other business in the world

Fixed

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 21, 2009

I know, my friend and I were wondering how it would go. We both agreed to play the game and be critics!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 21, 2009

Ubisoft is slow, they announce a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fighting game developed primarily behind the team of Super Smash Bros, they announce a roster of 20 characters. Game has had broken street dates, in actuality 16 characters. Three of them Rabbids from the Rayman spinoff series, something that has nothing at all to do with TMNT. I wouldn't have mind if one of those rabbits have been Usagi, but of course not.

Also, word on the street is that Yakuza 3 is getting localized. Heck Yes.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Sep. 21, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2009  7:50 PM)Crimson Wrote: Haha, In Scribblenauts, I made a beyblade match.

I summoned two spinning tops, and two fans, and I placed the fans so they faced each other, then I dropped the tops into the center.
The fans caused the tops to shoot around a bunch, hitting eachother until one damaged the other enough to destroy it. Smile
Wickeddddd.

I love this game, if only the controls didn't suck.
<3

this game is the first i've bought for my ds and i adore it so much :3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 21, 2009

I find myself really wanting ODST right now, and I don't know why. I'm not a fan of FPS or Halo games, but the prospect of playing with different characters and Firefight mode is tempting...