World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 04, 2009  7:56 PM)Blue Wrote: Scamco has been at the nickel and diming for a while. Shame too.

They need the money. Out of all the major Japanese publishers, they're probably one of, if not the, weakest finacially. Their biggest franchises are Tekken, Soul Calibur, and DragonBall. Not the hugest in gaming.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  6:52 AM)To Wrote: They need the money. Out of all the major Japanese publishers, they're probably one of, if not the, weakest finacially. Their biggest franchises are Tekken, Soul Calibur, and DragonBall. Not the hugest in gaming.

is this a joke post

(Sep. 12, 2009  2:36 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: is this a joke post

When a game sells under 200,000 units worldwide in a quarter, and is cited as being one of your best sellers, does that sound like a company who's doing swell?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  7:11 PM)To Wrote: When a game sells under 200,000 units worldwide in a quarter, and is cited as being one of your best sellers, does that sound like a company who's doing swell?

oof

In defense of Namco Bandai, it seems they are learning their lesson. They're trying to make more Western games with their Surge label, and they're seemingly not releasing any more 360 exclusives in Japan.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Sep. 12, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  7:11 PM)To Wrote: When a game sells under 200,000 units worldwide in a quarter, and is cited as being one of your best sellers, does that sound like a company who's doing swell?

Tekken 6 and SCBD is coming...expect them to get a huge boost. Preorders are already high...I want that carping arcade stick Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 13, 2009

Broken Destiny didn't do hot in Japan. It was released in North America two weeks ago (I own a copy of it), at most I predict its LTD to be a million worldwide. I'd love to be wrong though, as the game is great. Although releasing near Dissidia probably wasn't the brightest of moves.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 13, 2009

(Sep. 13, 2009  9:03 AM)To Wrote: Broken Destiny didn't do hot in Japan. It was released in North America two weeks ago (I own a copy of it), at most I predict its LTD to be a million worldwide. I'd love to be wrong though, as the game is great. Although releasing near Dissidia probably wasn't the brightest of moves.

It's not bad, but trying to play it on my old PSP 1000 was terrible. I need a better d-pad than I have right now. Also, Kratos is broken, like every other guest character

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Sep. 13, 2009

(Sep. 13, 2009  10:20 PM)Spaceman Wrote: It's not bad, but trying to play it on my old PSP 1000 was terrible. I need a better d-pad than I have right now. Also, Kratos is broken, like every other guest character

Are you kidding me? SC2, Hehachi was Garbage, SC3...didn't get a guest?
SC4...the SW characters are the worst 3 in the game. The apprentace is the top of bottom tier. Lots of lag time, short range and the force moves are easy to avoid and leave you vunerable if you use one with too little force.
However, Spawn (Sc2XB) and Link (Sc2GC) were great, but not broken.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KING - Sep. 14, 2009

Joined Dogwars on myspace does anyone else play cause i need pack members

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BDaichi - Sep. 14, 2009

Can't wait for aion!!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Sep. 14, 2009

Spawn was my favorite character in SC2. That floating move was so awesome.

That probably was one of the first fighting games that I really enjoyed.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Sep. 15, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-NgdvgunRc

Firefight shaping up to be awesome! Multiplayer medals in a Co-Op mode...sweeet.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Sep. 16, 2009

There were multi player medals in the co-op (and singleplayer) for Halo 3 two years ago...

(Sep. 12, 2009  3:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's dumb
halo 3 odst started as the halo equivalent of frozen thrones as luke smith put it, not a totally bran spanking new game, like halo: reach will be next year.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Sep. 16, 2009

Only games I'm really looking forward to at the moment are SHANK and Borderlands, seems to be a bit of a drought of good games in 09.
2010 really seems to be the year of gaming, tons of releases I'm really looking forward to.

(Sep. 16, 2009  1:27 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Only games I'm really looking forward to at the moment are SHANK and Borderlands, seems to be a bit of a drought of good games in 09.
2010 really seems to be the year of gaming, tons of releases I'm really looking forward to.
Halo 3: ODST
Killzone 2
Prototype
Batman: Arkham Asylum
inFamous
Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Sep. 17, 2009

(Sep. 16, 2009  11:11 PM)Sam Wrote: Halo 3: ODST
Killzone 2
Prototype
Batman: Arkham Asylum
inFamous
Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2...

Scribblenauts
KH 358/2
MvC2 Online
Tekken 6

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Sep. 17, 2009

Final Fantasy XIII
Shank
Deathspank
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Kingdom Hearts Birth Before Sleep
No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle
Bayonetta
Metroid: Other M
BioShock 2
Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy XIV Online
Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Super Mario Galaxy 2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 17, 2009

No Mass Effect 2 love from anyone? What the hell is the world coming to? ME2 is easily my most anticipated game atm.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Sep. 17, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  1:26 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Final Fantasy XIII
Shank
Deathspank
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Kingdom Hearts Birth Before Sleep
No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle
Bayonetta
Metroid: Other M
BioShock 2
Heavy Rain
Final Fantasy XIV Online
Metal Gear Solid: Rising
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Some of those games are 2010, not 2009.
Also, good call Roan, forgot all about ME2, latest I heard about were more elevator scenes and alien....relationships.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 17, 2009

I mainly just want Metroid: Other M and Bayonetta. I swear to god if Team Ninja makes Samus seem whoreish in any way, even slightly...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Sep. 17, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  2:20 AM)Roan Wrote: No Mass Effect 2 love from anyone? What the hell is the world coming to? ME2 is easily my most anticipated game atm.
comes out in 2010 i was just posting games in 09

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Sep. 17, 2009

Am I the only one with any assassins creed love

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Sep. 17, 2009

(Sep. 17, 2009  8:19 AM)Giga Wrote: Am I the only one with any assassins creed love

I have love for it, I just haven't been able to play it that much. Unhappy

FF IV online.........You can't be serious. Tired