World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: gaming random thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 18, 2008

and you didn't even get the wii that night lol

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jan. 18, 2008

Artie Wrote:and you didn't even get the wii that night lol

Yeah, that was retarded. I didn't get it until like 2 weeks later.

Came out on November 19th and I didn't get one until December 6th. lol

Turns out I wasn't missing much.

Anyway, I think pre-ordering is retarded even though I do it. I think game companies should produce enough of a game and shouldn't have to do pre-orders. But alas, it's all part of a grander marketing scheme to get you to give EB your money that you shouldn't have to in the first place.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jan. 18, 2008

mastur chief Wrote:features homosexuality on par with heterosexuality.

As it should be.

I'm so fed up with game developers having to subtly sneak homosexuality into their games.

All the conservatives in the world, particularly in the US, need to get over themselves and realize that homosexuality is real. It exists whether they like it or not.

For game companies to create realistic representations of humanity in their game, homosexuality needs to be a viable option.

It makes me sick to see all of the politicians jumping all over Mass Effect because of this one scene. Jesus.

They should be paying more attention to those members of congress that are having gay sex in public bathrooms and then denying they are gay.

Whoops!

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Jan. 18, 2008

does playstation 3 have those gaming sigs like you guys have for 360? kinda noob question lol

RE: gaming random thoughts - Ichida - Jan. 18, 2008

Well, there are avatars tagged to our PS3 profiles.

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Jan. 19, 2008

nvm found one Smile sony should make a official one though

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jan. 20, 2008

Man, this carp sucks.

I've been stuck on the solo drum tour in Rock Band for ages on the song "Foreplay/Longtime" by Boston. I'm playing on Hard difficulty and last night I finally beat it.

I don't think you understand how I excited I was. I thought it was the end of the game.

Then I was treated to five more songs which ARE the last ones in the game and now I'm stuck on two songs, one of which I don't think I'll EVER beat, "Run to the Hills" by Iron Maiden. Omfg it's INSANE.

"Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who is sort of difficult towards the end with all of the fill sections, but I'm pretty sure I can beat it if I practice a little bit.

It just sucks because the Iron Maiden song is seriously insanely fast and it has a rhythm that really isn't that complicated but becomes insanely hard BECAUSE it's so damn fast. T_T

Oh, and people who quit out of online Tug of War matches are carp HUGE douche bags.

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Jan. 20, 2008

downloading Fifa Street Demo on playstaion network Smile

oh and also finished call of duty singeplayer campaing
played online for second time (except for this lan party i had with friends friday lol) and I'm now lvl 5

gonna start on assasins creed next week once i finish my shitload of homework

Silver Kane Wrote:downloading Fifa Street Demo on playstaion network Smile

oh and also finished call of duty singeplayer campaing
played online for second time (except for this lan party i had with friends friday lol) and I'm now lvl 5

Dude it's too bad you didn't get a 360; me and Artie could really help you rape some experience points. lol

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Jan. 20, 2008

lol
the reason why i didn't get 360 was because most of my friends who have nextgen consoles have ps3, only one of them has 360 (and one who has Wii lol)

Silver Kane Wrote:lol
the reason why i didn't get 360 was because most of my friends who have nextgen consoles have ps3, only one of them has 360 (and one who has Wii lol)

Makes sense. I've heard that PS3 pretty much dominates most of Europe.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jan. 20, 2008

360 should be mine in like 2 weeks.
rock band here i come

RE: gaming random thoughts - Ichida - Jan. 21, 2008

This week I get Burnout Paradise. Grin

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jan. 21, 2008

Ichida Wrote:This week I get Burnout Paradise. Grin

Same here. I'm off the day it comes out too, which is awesome.

I can't wait. Grin

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 21, 2008

I hope it's better than a lot of demo impressions said.

Tamer Brad Wrote:I hope it's better than a lot of demo impressions said.

I'm a die hard fan of the series and I thought the demo was kind of carp, honestly.

But that's mostly because they gave you a TINY piece of the whole city to play in and disabled all of the real racing events.

I'm sure the full game, which has none of these issues, will be much more fun.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jan. 21, 2008

yeah please give feedback about it once you get it, roan
i'm also a diehard fan of burnout and it'll probably be the first game i purchase.
the review in IGN made it out to be amazing.

RE: gaming random thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jan. 21, 2008

ooh god
final boss in BG&E is a carp when they REVERSE YOUR carp CONTROLS FOR HALF THE FIGHT

mastur chief Wrote:Oh man I just did the most epic griefing/raging EVER. (Perposefully being annoying to someone/people to piss them off for carp and giggles haha).

Okay there was this southerner 11 year old (he actually told me his age lol) on xbl while I was playing tf2 and he started commenting on how "awesome" my sniper shots were, so I changed to a pyro and went up to him as he was trying to snipe and started blocking his vision with my flames and telling him how much I loved him, as most racist 11 year old southerners he began calling me an "ungodly carp" but I kept doing it.

So then I made some brokeback mountain refrences (lol) and he quit my game, then I sent him a friend request and gave him text messages withe "<3 <3 xoxoxox" as the body of text to which he accepting and replied "HOLY carp YOU carp FREAK GET AWAY FRO" and then the message ran out of time.

I joined his new game where I kept doing it and eventually started playing this over the mic and then it seemed like he was about to cry and quit hahaha.

So can everyone with an XBL account send gay love messages to: FERREL1969 (I told him I would give his gamertag to my gay buddies to see if he likes them more than me xD)

And I did some other funny carp like trapping my teammates in little fenced areas they can't get out and trapping them in the spawn ah that was fun.

I hope he reports you.

I hope you get banned.

I really do.

I can't stand griefers.

And besides the fact you were being a carp for no reason, the kid is ELEVEN.

Yeah, think about that for a minute. Oh wait, I forgot. You have no sense of compassion.

I can understand being a carp to someone online when they do something to deserve it, but you basically jumped all over this kid simply because he commented your sniper shots.

Wow.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Tototototototo - Jan. 21, 2008

Roan's right, man. The kid was complimenting you and you begun to harass him for no reason. Can't you just play the game like friends instead of ruining it? Despite his views, he wouldn't have even brought it up had you not started the whole mess.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 21, 2008

^ nthing the above comments

mastur chief Wrote:the kid was also calling the other team niggers and carp and was doing the demoman glitch on that one map to get on top and would kill people as they came out of the spawn points guys, hardly the little innocent angel you guys make him out to be.

You should've mentioned this in your first post.

This changes things.

Double post, I know, but I HAD to share this excellent blog.

I hate to dredge up the whole Gerstmann thing again, but this blog provides SO MUCH insight into what actually happened. It's pretty much a wall of text, so be prepared, but I promise you, every bit of it is worth reading.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8587828&publicUserId=4561231

RE: gaming random thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jan. 22, 2008

okay, finished BG&E
sooo goood

pity there will never be a sequel