World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  6:29 AM)Blue Wrote: Batman AA CE is not worth it for the batarang, which is piece of [carp] plastic :\

But the game is! Im stoked to crack it open later.

Yeah, I saw that. Up close it looks REALLY cheap. :\

Started Arkham Asylum earlier tonight, and before I knew it, four hours had hone by. It's really fun; I'll post more thoughts about it in Recent Games Played soon.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  6:29 AM)Blue Wrote: Hey To, curious, why'd you buy Batman for 360? for better AA? passing up on the joker maps, but i have yet to try them.

Local EB Games, and Wal*Mart were sold out of PS3 copies, and said they weren't allowed to issue a raincheck since it was limited quantity deal. I wanted to play as the Joker too, oh well.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 27, 2009

anyone here have battlefield 1943? it's like 15 bucks (i think, 100 norwegian kroner) on psn, really fun and alot of value for your money Smile should keep me occupied untill fifa 2010 and MW2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  6:29 AM)Blue Wrote: Batman AA CE is not worth it for the batarang, which is piece of [carp] plastic :\

But the game is! Im stoked to crack it open later.
Finally bought Uncharted, and its so excellent. For what ever reason it feels good to play it now after most[if not all] hype has died. Guess it because Im enjoying it for what it is..? Gunplay is really fun as is the enviroments. Some gun fights are simply INSANE. An't believe i survived with like 30 bullets Grin

Hey To, curious, why'd you buy Batman for 360? for better AA? passing up on the joker maps, but i have yet to try them.
OH sam props on that avatar! hahaha

I haven't seen it up close so I didn't know it was cheap plastic. Very disappointing; but it makes sense.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Aug. 28, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  10:10 PM)SK Wrote: anyone here have battlefield 1943? it's like 15 bucks (i think, 100 norwegian kroner) on psn, really fun and alot of value for your money Smile should keep me occupied untill fifa 2010 and MW2

I had a lot of fun with the demo, so I might end up downloading it sometime.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 29, 2009

Just finished Uncharted. carp Excellent! yeah lots of fun, some of the most insane gun fights Id ever been in.
'Sucks is I dropped the difficulty down from hard to easy for one part... so I do have to replay it again on hard to unlock crushing difficulty.. I dunno if I still want the platnium trophy Tongue_out

Anyone else played this?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 29, 2009

(Aug. 29, 2009  6:55 AM)Blue Wrote: Just finished Uncharted. carp Excellent! yeah lots of fun, some of the most insane gun fights Id ever been in.
'Sucks is I dropped the difficulty down from hard to easy for one part... so I do have to replay it again on hard to unlock crushing difficulty.. I dunno if I still want the platnium trophy Tongue_out

Anyone else played this?

I have it, played the entire game on easy, lmao.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 29, 2009

(Aug. 29, 2009  6:55 AM)Blue Wrote: Just finished Uncharted. carp Excellent! yeah lots of fun, some of the most insane gun fights Id ever been in.

Anyone else played this?

I beat the game on Normal quite a few months ago and I really enjoyed it. There were a few parts I thought were really lame (the "twist" about halfway through in the plot), but none of them really ruined the game.

It sort of reminded me of a big summer action flick, but in a game. You weren't there for the story, you were there for the huge explosions, crazy shootouts and amazing eye candy and let me tell you -- Uncharted is gorgeous.

I'm really looking forward to Uncharted 2, it looks like it's going to right everything that I didn't like about Uncharted 1.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Galaxxy - Aug. 29, 2009

Totally Random:
I might not get COD MW2 because it might be repetetive or ill wait for people to get it and tell me what they think. Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Aug. 29, 2009

(Aug. 29, 2009  5:58 PM)Roan Wrote: It sort of reminded me of a big summer action flick, but in a game. You weren't there for the story, you were there for the huge explosions, crazy shootouts and amazing eye candy and let me tell you -- Uncharted is gorgeous.
Gears of War of 2007?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 30, 2009

Got to play at FanExpo at the Sony booth:

God Of War III - Good Gosh, it's just, it's just, gosh, no words I have can properly describe it.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Looking really great, sadly I didn't get much time with it because of the time constraints.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time - Insomniac has really polished up the engine, it seriously is starting to look like a Pixar film. Fixed some of the control issues I had with ToD and QfB. Seems to be flying under the radar, sadly.

They had tonnes of advertisements for the Slim, the $299 "It does EVERYTHING" ones, looking really nice. They had no slims running at the kiosks I went to. They had some HD theatre room there too.

At SEGA's booth:

Bayonetta - I lulzed a lot. This game is, well, kind of like DMC with a stripper and guns, lmao.

Also played some Wii Sports Resort, ugh.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Aug. 31, 2009

A used old style PS3 is starting to look tempting, especially at $250 minus my discount. Then I can finally play Ratchet and Clank.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 31, 2009

Sony just announced a $40 PS3 God Of War collection, GoW 1+2 720p, 60fps, omg.

(Jun. 22, 2009  5:03 PM)Roan Wrote: I would LOVE to see Chinatown Wars on iPhone. Personally I think that would be awesome.

Now you will be able to. RockStar confirmed a iPhone port today. I suspect a PSN/XBL port of the PSP version next. They could do a PS2 version too...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 31, 2009

(Aug. 31, 2009  6:04 PM)To Wrote: Sony just announced a $40 PS3 God Of War collection, GoW 1+2 720p, 60fps, omg.

Now you will be able to. RockStar confirmed a iPhone port today. I suspect a PSN/XBL port of the PSP version next. They could do a PS2 version too...

Yeah I just read about both of these things on Joystiq and I'm SUUUUUUPER pumped for both of them, particularly the God of War remakes. Mmmmm Kratossss.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 31, 2009

Anyone else played this?

i tried the demo, got stuck on a part where enemies just kept on attacking and attacking, real annoying. i couldn't get past it on like 5 tries so i gave up. shame because it seemed like a good game

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Sep. 01, 2009

GTA IV: ballad of gay tony looks awesome, new helicopter with rpgs? new uzi? parachuting out of planes? yes plz.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ariamis776 - Sep. 01, 2009

Okay so i didnt know where to post this so ill do it here.: ive recently installed my VisualBoy Advance (Gba emulator), and am completerly hooked on Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and am desparately trying to find another game like it does anyone know any?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 01, 2009

Holy snap, in this weeks Famitsu a new Medabots game was announced for DS. Holy ****** Day One. I wonder if Natsume is going to do another anime series to support the games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Serotonin - Sep. 01, 2009

Omg, Medabots? That is pretty awesome news, especially with that possibility.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 01, 2009

(Mar. 04, 2009  5:19 AM)To Wrote: Know what I've noticed.

Natsume is pretty much a nobody company.

All they publish is Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, and some Princess games. They really need to ressurect Medabots.

It's like I'm physic, first the PS3 slim, GTA CW on iPhone, and now this. I should buy some lottery tickets (ssshhuussh, they don't need to know I'm underage).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 02, 2009

(Sep. 01, 2009  7:13 PM)To Wrote: Holy snap, in this weeks Famitsu a new Medabots game was announced for DS. Holy ****** Day One. I wonder if Natsume is going to do another anime series to support the games.

Pfft piss on Medabots, what about the DS sequel to Okami in Famitsu?!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 02, 2009

As much as a new Okami game is cool, it being on DS is not. I can kind of guess the control scheme it'll use (ie, mostly touch controls), and I can only imagine the cramps my DSi is going to give my hands.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 02, 2009

(Sep. 01, 2009  7:13 PM)To Wrote: Holy snap, in this weeks Famitsu a new Medabots game was announced for DS. Holy ****** Day One. I wonder if Natsume is going to do another anime series to support the games.

oh my god

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 02, 2009

(Sep. 02, 2009  11:29 AM)To Wrote: As much as a new Okami game is cool, it being on DS is not. I can kind of guess the control scheme it'll use (ie, mostly touch controls), and I can only imagine the cramps my DSi is going to give my hands.

You always find something to complain about don't you?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 02, 2009

Less hyped for Medabots DS now that I've seen the scans. The character designs look pretty bad. I assume the protagnist of this new game is Ikki's son. The game itself looks like a mix of Pokemon, and Custom Robo.