World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 24, 2009

(Aug. 24, 2009  3:26 AM)Birds Wrote: 3 lights on my 360 are red

carp me

Ouch. If it makes you feel better, there are a lot of people that have had it. The one you will get in replacement though should have a very slim chance of getting it though.

O man, Gears of War 2 rocks! Shame about Dom's wife though. Unhappy I am still yet to complete but I am sure I am pretty close. How hard is the Queen anyway?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Aug. 24, 2009

I've had my 360 for 3 years now without a single issue

Weird as hell (in a good way)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 24, 2009

i've had a 360 for about 18 months, which my parents leave on all the time. it had a red ring once, but it went away after restarting

and i've had a fat PS2 for like 8 years and no problems

:\

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 24, 2009

(Aug. 24, 2009  8:11 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: i've had a 360 for about 18 months, which my parents leave on all the time. it had a red ring once, but it went away after restarting

and i've had a fat PS2 for like 8 years and no problems

:\

PS2 didn't have anything wrong with it anyway. The 360 had this problem as soon as it came out and they didn't know how to get rid of it until they managed to lower the chance of getting it by a hell of a lot, I don't think they have managed to fully get rid of it though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 24, 2009

A lot of early PS2s had a Disc Read Error, which meant that the DVD drive was wonky. That was fixed relatively quickly.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 25, 2009

actually, I heard alot of problems with the fat PS2, something about the fan or something. Expected life was like 3-4 years? Slim was apparently a lot better though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dirge - Aug. 25, 2009

yeah my fat ps2 died after a year or so i opened it up and had to keep repostioning the dvd reader which keept it going for another 6months or so then just gave up and brought a slim

off topic but Guitar_Legend is your sign and avatar from lost?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  6:10 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: actually, I heard alot of problems with the fat PS2, something about the fan or something. Expected life was like 3-4 years? Slim was apparently a lot better though.

Hm, fair enough but we have never had any problems with ours and we have had it for a long time and used it a hell of a lot.

Heero yuy, couldn't you have just asked him in a PM?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 25, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  6:10 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: actually, I heard alot of problems with the fat PS2, something about the fan or something. Expected life was like 3-4 years? Slim was apparently a lot better though.

I still have my phat from 2002, it still works...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 25, 2009

^ ha i just remember most of my friends telling me that their PS2's broke. guess we're lucky lmao.

and yeah its from lost.

(Aug. 25, 2009  4:12 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: ^ ha i just remember most of my friends telling me that their PS2's broke. guess we're lucky lmao.

and yeah its from lost.

It might be 50/50 chance of something happening to it but at least we are in the good 50. XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - - Aug. 25, 2009

On the topic of PS2s, it seems to me that my slim's laser is rather weak. Super sensitive to scratches and dust. so that a mildly scratched disk would play better in a DVD player and skip horribly in the PS2.

Was anybody else saddened when they got a wii and realized it couldn't play dvds? I though, y'know with the competition, it would be a given x_x

(Aug. 25, 2009  6:03 PM)asterisk93 Wrote: Was anybody else saddened when they got a wii and realized it couldn't play dvds? I though, y'know with the competition, it would be a given x_x

Erm, no since a DVD player is more than good enough, of course blue ray is better but you know, you need money for that kind of thing.

Talking about things with problems, we did have the SNES for a long time until the graphics went on it and we could play any games. It took us a long time to find one again but it was worth the search. Smile

Ugh, I hate NXE. Is there any way to change it back?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Aug. 25, 2009

Nope

I quite like NXE

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Aug. 25, 2009

I really need to get my xbox in the lounge so I can download it NXE

(Aug. 25, 2009  8:50 PM)Giga Wrote: I really need to get my xbox in the lounge so I can download it NXE

I popped in Batman and it asked me to update, I'm like "Can I still play Batman if I don't?" "No". Ugh, I don't like NXE. It's gonna trip my brother out too, lmao.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Aug. 26, 2009

NXE is so much better compared to the old Blade system.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 26, 2009

I got to try Final Fantasy Dissidia yesterday because my brother downloaded the demo and it is awesome, you only do a few battles and have a few characters to chose from but it was still amazing. Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ash - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  8:57 PM)To Wrote: I popped in Batman and it asked me to update, I'm like "Can I still play Batman if I don't?" "No". Ugh, I don't like NXE. It's gonna trip my brother out too, lmao.

This pissed me off when our XBOX Live wasnt working because we didnt put the mac address in the router Tongue_out

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Aug. 26, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  8:48 PM)Khel Wrote: Nope

I quite like NXE
go into the storage devices section, snoop around for a while and there'll be an option to delete the update - although you can't connect to xbox live without downloading it again

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Aug. 27, 2009

I just found out Arkham Asylum the collectors edition comes with a Batarang.

SLKDFJ SLD FJSDFKL JSDF Batarang!

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/04/arkham-collectors-important.jpg

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - - Aug. 27, 2009

^
Sweet, how much is the collector's edition going for?
The flyer that came in my Dark Knight dvd showed some pretty high prices for merchandise x_x

Also, anybody know any sweet/outstanding/alright games for the DS? alot of games are lacking imo.

What i Played and found okay:
Pokemon
the trauma center games
The world Ends with you
Rhythm Heaven was fun for a while

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Aug. 27, 2009

Professor Layton
Space Invaders Extreme
Puzzlequest Galactrix
COD WOW

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Aug. 27, 2009

Batman AA CE is not worth it for the batarang, which is piece of [carp] plastic :\

But the game is! Im stoked to crack it open later.
Finally bought Uncharted, and its so excellent. For what ever reason it feels good to play it now after most[if not all] hype has died. Guess it because Im enjoying it for what it is..? Gunplay is really fun as is the enviroments. Some gun fights are simply INSANE. An't believe i survived with like 30 bullets Grin

Hey To, curious, why'd you buy Batman for 360? for better AA? passing up on the joker maps, but i have yet to try them.
OH sam props on that avatar! hahaha