World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pich - Aug. 06, 2009

Argh, has anyone else played Monster Rancher 3 and can tell me how to use new moves my monster learns?

EDIT: BTW, I found out how....

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Yugi Jyudai - Aug. 06, 2009

Gonna grab a copy of King of Fighters XII soon.
Aw-suum. Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Aug. 07, 2009

Great, the one game I wanted to buy for my 360 this year Bioshock 2 isn't coming out in '09 anymore. Probably late to the party on this one, but it still bugs me.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ash - Aug. 10, 2009

Ugh, Im getting pissed off with people on FIFA 09. Im beating Chelsea 1-0, come 90th mintue - he disconnects his XBOX 360 from XBOX Live. Then Im beating Barcelona 3-0, and at 84:57 (Yes I was reading he time) THE IDIOT DISCONNECTS! Im never gonna go up the ranking on FIFA Unhappy

I'm also impatient for the release of Splinter Cell Conviction Eee

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 10, 2009

(Aug. 10, 2009  10:31 AM)Driger Wrote: Ugh, Im getting pissed off with people on FIFA 09. Im beating Chelsea 1-0, come 90th mintue - he disconnects his XBOX 360 from XBOX Live. Then Im beating Barcelona 3-0, and at 84:57 (Yes I was reading he time) THE IDIOT DISCONNECTS! Im never gonna go up the ranking on FIFA Unhappy

I'm also impatient for the release of Splinter Cell Conviction Eee

you get ranking points when they disconnect - it just doesnt add up as a win in your stats

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 11, 2009

I was playing around with the 360 to make sure it still works (it's a launch model, so you know) and good gosh, I just noticed how horrendous the D-Pad really is. It's so... strange.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Aug. 12, 2009

Finally got around to grabbing the Batman: Arkham Asylum demo off the Xbox marketplace.

Oh my, I wasn't really expecting to be that drawn in and hooked by it. I was so sad when the demo ended, it was really good.

I'm not huge on stealth games, but this game really does it nicely.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Aug. 12, 2009

How hard is the stealth portion in this game.

Consider me the type of person who got frustrated a fair bit playing Splinter Cell 1 and gave up.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Aug. 12, 2009

I can't speak for how it'll end up later in the game (As the full game doesn't come out until the 25th)

But compared to some other stealthy games, this was fairly simple. The demo gives you a good number of hiding spots, and Batman has a sonar that shows you exactly where each enemy in the room/surrounding area is.

I'd suggest grabbing the demo if you can, It gives a decent taste of the combat and stealth components.

After playing the demo, there is no way I'm not buying this. Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Aug. 15, 2009

Got Pokemon Platinum today, and thought I'd be able to get the Wonder Card for Darkrai tomorrow.
No such luck, as it turns out you need to upgrade to the national dex before you can Tired
Meaning another... 100 Pokemon I need to see.
Carping wonderful.
Urgh, I wouldn't even mind, but I've already got the national dex in diamond, why does it have to be a stupid platinum only event!?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Aug. 15, 2009

i really really hate stealth games

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 15, 2009

(Aug. 15, 2009  12:39 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Got Pokemon Platinum today, and thought I'd be able to get the Wonder Card for Darkrai tomorrow.
No such luck, as it turns out you need to upgrade to the national dex before you can Tired
Meaning another... 100 Pokemon I need to see.
Carping wonderful.
Urgh, I wouldn't even mind, but I've already got the national dex in diamond, why does it have to be a stupid platinum only event!?

Theres always a catch to these things.

I have finally been able to play Guitar hero games and I must say, they are very addictive but also pretty hard to do, it's not so bad when you are doing three notes, it's when the fourth comes into it, you get really confused and sometime press the wrong button for the next note. Pinching_eyes All in all, love it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 15, 2009

Hype for Gamescom (formerally Leipzig) is pretty high for me. Sony is expected to drop the news of PS3 slim, as well as an App/Pick Up and Play Game Store for PSP with games at $2, $4, $6, and $10. As well as a new DragonBall game announcement.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Aug. 15, 2009

Man, Simultaneously playing 'Splosion Man, Trials HD and Devil Survivor.
All 3 rank fairly high on the challenge scale. I end up finding myself stopping one game due to frustration, and going into another frustrating game. Tongue_out

I'm really at a brick wall with Devil Survivor.
The game stops giving you good amounts of EXP when you're at/above the 'right' level. And right now free battles are giving me carp for EXP (Thus really not worth doing), but the story battles are really doing a number on me. I'm sure gaining a level or two would be good, but when I need 3500 EXP to gain a level, and enemies are giving me 200, it takes far too long to even be enjoyable.

I did enjoy having the option to wait and see
Now I'm at the battle to save
-

Edit: Smith x1,000
I just spent 45 minutes in a SINGLE battle, and lost.
Belial is an carp Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Aug. 15, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7c3LGtDFtk&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bungie.net%2FNews%2FBlog.aspx%3Fmode%3Dnews&feature=player_embedded#t=36

god damn i love halo 2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 17, 2009

[Image: batman.jpg]

Zomgosh, Day One now. Stolen off GAF CAG.

Gamescom, I'm hyped.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Aug. 18, 2009

I'm starting to thin Trials HD was a waste of money.

I absolutely LOVED the game in the Beginner, Easy and Medium courses. I got gold medals easily. Easily with no faults.

I'm 3 levels in on Hard.
I finished one of the stages in EIGHTEEN minutes, with 187 faults.
I'm currently stuck on one stage, with over 240 Faults, and I haven't gotten it yet.

This game stopped being fun, and that's a sign that it's time for me to quit. Uncertain

Edit: Final score on that one I was stuck on: 14 minutes and 22 seconds, with a total of THREE HUNDRED AND FOURTY SEVEN faults. Woooooah.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 18, 2009

Persona 3 with Female Lead coming to PSP. Interesting. Although, they could have atleast remade Persona 2, they did it for the first one (guess it bombed in Atlus's eyes).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 18, 2009

PS3 Slim is official.

$299, available everywhere worldwide by September 1st.

Welp, there goes every chance I had of selling mine for anything decent.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 18, 2009

Hyped was worth it. PS3 Slim - $299. All fat PS3's go $299 tommorrow as well.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Serotonin - Aug. 19, 2009

Hmm, the cheaper PS3 Slim is really tempting; I've wanted a PS3 for quite a while but I've always been put off by the price.

Although the financial burden of games is equally a worry ...

I'm by no means a hardcore gamer, but I do enjoy gaming.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aqua - Aug. 19, 2009

(Aug. 19, 2009  1:54 AM)♥ Wrote: Hmm, the cheaper PS3 Slim is really tempting; I've wanted a PS3 for quite a while but I've always been put off by the price.

Although the financial burden of games is equally a worry ...

I'm by no means a hardcore gamer, but I do enjoy gaming.

Same here for everything you said.

Wish the PS3 Slim was b/c though and it's not nearly as nice looking as the fat PS3.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 19, 2009

If you want a current PS3, all 80GB PS3s (non BC 80GB) will be $299 starting tommorrow. Stores will surely bundle it with stuff to get them out the door. You can easily swap the HDD with any sized Sata Laptop HDD.

I have an 80GB PS3 with Software PS2 BC, and to be honest, I don't use BC much. Helps that I still have a PS2 connected to a TV though. If you want a BC PS3, buy Ryan's, lmao, he has a 20GB, so no WiFi, but you have Hardware PS2 BC, and Ryan seems adamant on getting rid of it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 19, 2009

(Aug. 19, 2009  4:17 AM)To Wrote: If you want a current PS3, all 80GB PS3s (non BC 80GB) will be $299 starting tommorrow. Stores will surely bundle it with stuff to get them out the door. You can easily swap the HDD with any sized Sata Laptop HDD.

I have an 80GB PS3 with Software PS2 BC, and to be honest, I don't use BC much. Helps that I still have a PS2 connected to a TV though. If you want a BC PS3, buy Ryan's, lmao, he has a 20GB, so no WiFi, but you have Hardware PS2 BC, and Ryan seems adamant on getting rid of it.

Yeah I'm desperate to get rid of this thing. lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 19, 2009

I was really stoked when I found out Eye Of Judgement was heading to PSP. I'm less stoked now that I've found out it isn't going to be like Invizimals, or the PS3 iteration but rather like the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG games.