World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 08, 2009

LOL, were those the staff playing yesterday?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Jul. 08, 2009

yeah shishka and chris carney

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 09, 2009

pulling off combos in mother 3 is too hard

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jul. 09, 2009

just finished megaman starforce 3! the last battle was so hard.
the ending shows that this might be the last game of this serious. i cant wait to see what comes next!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  11:36 PM)pegasis Wrote: just finished megaman starforce 3! the last battle was so hard.
the ending shows that this might be the last game of this serious. i cant wait to see what comes next!

Really? Have you played Megaman Battle Network number...well, any of them reallly. They all had definate endings then all of a sudden, x time goes by...
AND THERE'S THE PLOT!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 09, 2009  11:36 PM)pegasis Wrote: just finished megaman starforce 3! the last battle was so hard.

good, maybe they can make a better series now Smile

not trying to argue but cmon, battle network was alot better then starforce.
unless those games improved since the first starforce game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 10, 2009  3:53 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: good, maybe they can make a better series now Smile

Same game, different coat of paint. Not refering to the story, of course, which is totally not
Evil Organization X taking over the world from some variation of cyberspace....
wait, scratch that.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 10, 2009  3:56 AM)fragbait Wrote: Same game, different coat of paint. Not refering to the story, of course, which is totally not
Evil Organization X taking over the world from some variation of cyberspace....
wait, scratch that.

sorry i didn't realize GBA games had to have deep and unique story lines

those games were really fun. everyone always bashes them and 90% of the time they barely touched on any of the games.

starforce games would have been fun, but it essentially stripped alot of what made the battle network games deep and fun and competitive.
unless you were talking about starforce the whole time, but what you said can basically apply to any of the games Lips_sealed

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hyuuga Neji - Jul. 10, 2009

URGH

On Mario Bros (I have the game on my Mario and Luigi RPG game pak) I ALWAYS die once the icedrops come out...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - - Jul. 10, 2009

Moved Wii to my room, and downloaded SM64, for whatever reason
It's fun, but now i actually don't want to play it because it seems like a chore...
Maybe i'll revisit twilight princess. Played through wind waker last week, but got to puppet ganon, and saved. Came back after dinner, corrupted savefile. Really odd, because that was the only time it ever happened with that game and MemCard... I use it now and it works perfectly.
Beat both trauma center DS games, [took a while] And somehow i find myself starting Pkmn Plat. I was reluctant to do so, because of my half finished diamond, but meh. I'll give it to my sis and she can spam torterra. Rhythm Heaven was decent ^^ My friend let me borrow "The World Ends With You" and i honestly love it.
In terms of PS2, I wonder when i'll use it again... Jak 3 is dead, cousin still has DDR Supernova, Tekken 4... maybe, and i'm not too motivated to return to the typical JRPG-ness of Virtua Quest. Any game suggestions? I heard Okami was pretty awesome...

Edit: FFX was love. I should probably give it back now..

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 10, 2009  3:53 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: good, maybe they can make a better series now Smile

Note: They are making a Starforce/EXE crossover. I don't know how they are going to present it cause of the 200 year time difference :\

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jul. 10, 2009

(Jul. 10, 2009  12:52 AM)fragbait Wrote: Really? Have you played Megaman Battle Network number...well, any of them reallly. They all had definate endings then all of a sudden, x time goes by...
AND THERE'S THE PLOT!
i played starforce 1 and starforce 2, and the hero (Geo stealer) had his dad missing somewhere in the space. and he didnt find him in the first 2 but he did in this one and his dad came back home.. so i think thats the end.

i used to love battle network games until they made this game (battle network 5 ds), it was the last one and it really sucked. i couldnt beat it!

then starforce came, and i felt the story was much cooler, and the battle system is now 3D and is so fun to play in, maybe it lacks the tactics you could make with battle network, but still i like this battle system more.

also in those games the transformations are stronger and there are variety of them. you are also able to battle through the internet with real people!

i found those games very addicting, i beat the three of them without getting bored at all! and they are so so fun. i dont know why there isnt a lot of fans for this games... but i am actually a big one!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 10, 2009

Starforce 3 is not the last game. Capcom announced last month a Battle Network\Starforce crossover.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jul. 10, 2009

well, it is somehow the last since the new one has something to do with the battle network Confused
so how will this be possible. they are both in different time. maybe Geo will travil through time and meat Lan.
this makes me wonder, wich megaman will we be playing with? Confused

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 10, 2009

Megaman.EXE is a computer program. They never mentioned Lan in the game announcement.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 11, 2009

reasons you should play mother 3:

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jul. 11, 2009

i just cant get it Confused you said it has to do with battle net work ---> the main things in battle network are Lan and Megaman. but they are not in there..?

[Image: Picture38.png]

lmao

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 11, 2009

http://tech.uk.msn.com/gaming/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=148423758&imageindex=10

Everyone should keep that in mind. Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - フェルグラント - Jul. 11, 2009

(Jul. 11, 2009  6:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: Picture38.png]

lmao

What the?

Who hacked that game's text?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Jul. 11, 2009

(Jul. 11, 2009  4:46 PM)FelGrand Wrote: What the?

Who hacked that game's text?

Chief - Sigh ...

It's not hard to take a picture of something and change anything you want on it, duh.

and it isn't hard to actually hack the games text..
i used to do pokemon hacks, thats why am pokehacker in youtube Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 11, 2009

(Jul. 11, 2009  5:52 AM)pegasis Wrote: i just cant get it Confused you said it has to do with battle net work ---> the main things in battle network are Lan and Megaman. but they are not in there..?

The Megaman (Megaman.EXE) in Battle Network (along with all of the other PETs) is actually a computer program. He physically doesn't exist. Therefore it is possible for Megaman.EXE to exist in the time of Geo Stellar and his friends, because he could be uploaded onto a computer and saved there. Lan on the otherhand is a human, they age, and they die.

lol ok thnx for clearing this up Smile i didnt understand what you meant by EXE, but now i do!

I didn't hack it. At the beginning of the game, it asks you what your favourite thing is, and I guess it becomes a spell later on.