World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Jun. 25, 2009

I just realized that Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan isn't Osu! Tatakae! Quendan :\

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 25, 2009

there's no Q in japanese

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Jun. 25, 2009

it's just that upper case o and q look so similar i've thought that's what the name was for so long

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 25, 2009

(Jun. 25, 2009  9:31 PM)Sam Wrote: it's just that upper case o and q look so similar i've thought that's what the name was for so long

B AND 8 ARE THE SAME. I CANT TELL AHH

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 30, 2009

Sooooo I just bought the collectors edition of Oblivion.
I've never really even played this game but it sounds pretty good.

haha but I'm going to make a summer goal of not purchasing any games. I need to actually complete the games I own before I buy more..something I haven't been doing.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Jun. 30, 2009

^^^ They say Ouendan like every song......you don't even need to be able to read the text. :X

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 30, 2009

What the heck are you guys talking about?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Jun. 30, 2009

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu!_Tatakae!_Ouendan

Known as Elite Beat Agents over here.....suprised you haven't heard of it. :X

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 30, 2009

I know of Elite Beat Agents. I have no clue of its Japanese-only relatives.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Jul. 01, 2009

They're pretty much the same thing in terms of gameplay only. The Ouendan games are better than EBA, but I did enjoy playing EBA.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ayman - Jul. 01, 2009

Hey i dont know if this is in the right area or not, but im playing pokemon fire red at the moment and i was wondering how you get into that cave at cerulean city? on the old red version and new fire red version? thanks, and again sorry if this is in the wrong place.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Jul. 01, 2009

(Jul. 01, 2009  11:19 AM)ayman Wrote: Hey i dont know if this is in the right area or not, but im playing pokemon fire red at the moment and i was wondering how you get into that cave at cerulean city? on the old red version and new fire red version? thanks, and again sorry if this is in the wrong place.

in red/blue you could get into it after beating the elite 4, no idea if it's the same in firered

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Jul. 02, 2009

fire red you have to do the sevii island thing and beat the mega elite four

then you got it

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jul. 02, 2009

today is awesome! downloaded megaman starforce 3 and i gotta say its so fun.
also picked up the conduit and madworld, and cooking mama Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ayman - Jul. 03, 2009

Yeah i caught him, he was a pain the the bum though thanks guys.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jul. 03, 2009

Finally got to playing inFAMOUS.- It is really good, really awsome at times.
Seriously I got pretty much hooked and beat it in the last two-ish days. I mean I have some nitpicks but they are mostly just my opinion and not out right flaws.

Gameplay by far is its greatest asset imo; sprawling street battles are literally chaos. Also the story was really quite good and mission variety kept switching... really only sick of water towers.

Kei and SK go pick it up! Smile and To want to chime in?

btw: pegasis how do you like The Conduit? saw this awsome clip about the musical score. It seems HV were able to polish it everywhere and the controls are tight.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Jul. 03, 2009

nah, i'm not really interested
i haven't even turned on my ps3 since april, waiting for fifa 2010 and mw2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jul. 03, 2009

well... i just started playing the conduit. i tried it online first but lmao i wasnt able to kill a single player. so i decided to train and started playing the story mode. i edited the controls a bit and ya it did make a huge difference! controls are great! you can really do what ever you like with them. the only thing i dont like until now is the fact that all of the story mode levels i played until now are indoor. i usualy prefer playing FPS in an open huge place, just like halo3.
graphics are definitly better than every other wii games. but no it didnt reach the 360 graphics..
online is good, but i expected it to be better tbh

am really enjoying it so far.. Smile
anyone was able tro try the motion plus with it? is it a must have with this game?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Jul. 03, 2009

I don't think The Conduit has Wii Motion Plus support.

it does...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 03, 2009

No it doesn't. HVS said they couldn't get it in time. If they did the motion+ emblem would have been on the game's case. It isn't.

Blue: I haven't actually gotten around to playing inFAMOUS, I've been sleeping too much.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/02/psp-go-processor-more-than-40-faster-than-original/

Duh Duh Duh.

oh,i didnt know that. i remember they confirmed it before.. whatever..

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  4:24 PM)Blue Wrote: Finally got to playing inFAMOUS.- It is really good, really awsome at times.
Seriously I got pretty much hooked and beat it in the last two-ish days. I mean I have some nitpicks but they are mostly just my opinion and not out right flaws.

Gameplay by far is its greatest asset imo; sprawling street battles are literally chaos. Also the story was really quite good and mission variety kept switching... really only sick of water towers.

Kei and SK go pick it up! Smile and To want to chime in?

Haha, I saw you were online the other day playing it for hours.

I did mess around with the demo for a while, the electric abilities are cool, but ultimately it didn't interest me enough to warrant a purchase. Maybe I'll rent it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 03, 2009

The game was only $30 Kei, $30.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 03, 2009

(Jul. 03, 2009  9:36 PM)To Wrote: The game was only $30 Kei, $30.

Was, keyword. I didn't have the money at the time (and still don't) lol