World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 22, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  6:36 AM)Blue Wrote: Then you'll love Killzone 2. but that weapon is not online ;[

dude you will need a hard-drive, guaranteed.
if money is a big issue then yeah, look for a used 20g model. or just you know, save up a bit. its money well spent Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 22, 2009

microsoft please allow use of any HDD this is ridiculous

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dat Ax - Jun. 22, 2009

It really is overpriced for a hard drive. >_> And tbh it would probably boost sales greatly on the arcade.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Jun. 22, 2009

(Jun. 22, 2009  2:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: microsoft please allow use of any HDD this is ridiculous

I'm sure there's some sort of sodder out there. I'll google it, then report back if I find one.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jun. 22, 2009

oh fragbait I've seen it , yeah the proprietor connector has been hacked but the parts are expensive LOL

I think I will bite but skip the HDD, Im not going to use live b'cuz im not shelling for the wireless adapter nor really care about downloads and I'll buy multiplats on the PS3 if need be.

but yeah for my I'm still a single player dude. I'll def post when I pick one up..Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 22, 2009

http://kotaku.com/5299516/grand-theft-auto-chinatown-wars-coming-to-psp

Nothing says "Boy did we choose the wrong handheld to release this game on" then to announce a port literally a few months after release. It's hilarious because I remember RockStar saying how they put more effort into Chinatown Wars then both Liberty City Stories, and Vice City Stories combined. I don't think Chinatown Wars will sell well on PSP.

If PSP port bombas (I think it will) then PS2, PSN, Xbox Live, iPhone/iPod Touch ports confirmed?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 22, 2009

I would LOVE to see Chinatown Wars on iPhone. Personally I think that would be awesome.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Jun. 22, 2009

just sold my 360.

using the $$$ for a backwards compatible ps3 since i'm trading mine to some dude for an elite lolllllll

Look at Baron hustling, lmao. You should know that there are no PS3's that are BC being made now though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Jun. 23, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWhWsgHzKM
Sick.

Talked about AC2 a few pages back, thats the trailer for those who have not seen it yet.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Jun. 23, 2009

(Jun. 22, 2009  8:31 PM)To Wrote: Look at Baron hustling, lmao. You should know that there are no PS3's that are BC being made now though.

You can still buy them used or from a person

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Jun. 24, 2009

what's the difference between used and "from a person"

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aqua - Jun. 24, 2009

... the person might have a new one (not used) :\

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 24, 2009

(Jun. 23, 2009  9:08 PM)fragbait Wrote: You can still buy them used or from a person

i often buy my games from wildebeests, maybe i should take this advice

who the carp keeps three year old gaming systems that cost them five hundred and ninety nine dollars unopened

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 24, 2009

For the same reason that the stereotypical comic book nerd buys tonnes of copies of a special edition comic or something. With hopes that later on in life resale value will greatly outweigh their initial costs.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 24, 2009

that doesn't work with game consoles though

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Jun. 24, 2009

Actually 60gb PS3s have gone up a bunch in resale value

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 24, 2009

Last year when I was in the market of getting a PS3 I was looking at used 60GBs for their hardware backwards compatibility. They were more then what a (at the time) 80GB Metal Gear Solid 4 bundle would cost me with like an extra controller.

eventually those PS3s will be useless since ps2s will be so damn cheap

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aqua - Jun. 24, 2009

(Jun. 24, 2009  10:06 PM)Sam Wrote: eventually those PS3s will be useless since ps2s will be so damn cheap

PS2's are already so damn cheap.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Jun. 25, 2009

(Jun. 24, 2009  10:06 PM)Sam Wrote: eventually those PS3s will be useless since ps2s will be so damn cheap

I don't know about you, but I'd much rather have one console be able to do the work of two rather than have two seperate consoles hooked up at all times.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jun. 25, 2009

(Jun. 25, 2009  6:14 AM)Baronrana Wrote: I don't know about you, but I'd much rather have one console be able to do the work of two rather than have two seperate consoles hooked up at all times.

Makes sense, doesn't it?

And man the upscaling feature is pretty great, some game really benifit from it. GOWII and Shadows of Colossus.
and B, I've got one of the 80gb MGS4 bundle skus. Been peachy to me so far and prolly go for less than the 60gb.. good hunting

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sega - Jun. 25, 2009

(Jun. 24, 2009  6:17 AM)Baronrana Wrote: Actually 60gb PS3s have gone up a bunch in resale value

Yeah i've seen them going for around $1000-$1200 AUD, they came out at $1000 AUD at launch, pretty crazy considering its cheaper getting a New 80GB and a PS2, I guess people love the idea of having everything in the one system.

I agree with Roan aswell, Chinatown Wars would do great on the iPhone, I wonder how they're going to re-work everything with the PSP port, considering alot of features required the Touch screen, this will probably end up being second rate port.