World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 19, 2009

DJ Hero, Band Hero, Tony Hawk: The One with the Stupid Peripheral.

I'm gonna say they all bomba.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 19, 2009

(Jun. 19, 2009  10:00 PM)To Wrote: DJ Hero, Band Hero, Tony Hawk: The One with the Stupid Peripheral.

i can only hope

all of this is seriously starting to remind me of the realty bubble

Music Games actually had lower sales last year, so what is Activsion's response? Make more music games. It's lulz because all of them will cost about the same amount as a PSP, DSi, or 360 Arcade cost in Canada.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Jun. 19, 2009

for those of you who play D2, what server do you guys play on?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ash - Jun. 19, 2009

(Jun. 19, 2009  9:33 PM)Sam Wrote: fps games are going to suck on natal, natal sucks (lmao kidding although really that is the genre i spend 80% of my time gaming playing)

i hope what a kotaku rumor said was true, that the new natal xbox could be ever slightly more powerful than the current hardware (being capable of higher framerates on existing games, etc.). too bad that would cause infinite problems and isn't going to happen. Unhappy

Not every game is going to be on natel. Its not going to be the end of controllers.

A wise site once said "Natal can support add-ons idiots". Not that I'm calling anyone an idiot, since I didn't even say that.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Jun. 19, 2009

(Jun. 15, 2009  3:11 AM)Roan Wrote: Future Wii Titles Will Play Themselves

Oh, Nintendo...

That's it, i'm selling my Wii. I think i've lost all faith in Nintendo.
At least they get their handhelds right.

I'm way going to get the new 360. Then I can be a 'live Nerd with all my friends.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jun. 20, 2009

(Jun. 19, 2009  9:33 PM)Sam Wrote: fps games are going to suck on natal, natal sucks (lmao kidding although really that is the genre i spend 80% of my time gaming playing)

i hope what a kotaku rumor said was true, that the new natal xbox could be ever slightly more powerful than the current hardware (being capable of higher framerates on existing games, etc.). too bad that would cause infinite problems and isn't going to happen. Unhappy
pretty much. and third person shooters... I think natal's applications to current genres are limited- but I suppose new ones will emerge. I can't imagine HL or MGS translating for example
no one says the have to eliminate the controller but then what does natal do while playing Halo? maybe head tracking :]

Im gonna call it though, the voice recognition is by far its coolest feature. On-the-fly settings, intel(codec), npc commmands/interactivity , multitasking, status info
*think jarvis - tony stark

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Jun. 20, 2009

i'm just not sure those genres will be very exciting (milo looks intriguing, not more enjoyable than mass effect for instance)

and the game they gave a demo of (burnout) seems like it would work better with a steering wheel

omg brute plasma rifle is in odst

yusssssssssssssss

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sega - Jun. 20, 2009

(Jun. 19, 2009  10:00 PM)To Wrote: DJ Hero, Band Hero, Tony Hawk: The One with the Stupid Peripheral.

Tony Hawk RIDE will be the last nail in the coffin for the Tony Hawks series to be honest, Activision had a good long run with the series, but Skate's nailed it with Skating games tbh.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Jun. 20, 2009

[Image: sgtjohnsonposter.jpg]

followed by more badass in:

Gotta Lotta Issues

hahaha, sweet

Those're some of Johnson's lines in Firefight mode btw

only weird thing is that johnson wears odst armor in firefight

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jun. 21, 2009

Hey guys, Xbox 360 Arcade has dropped to 149 all over a bunch of canadian retailers. Should I bite?

OR look for a used system Pro on Craigslist for the same price with games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 21, 2009

Buy the arcade. Get a HD used for like $40.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dat Ax - Jun. 21, 2009

All flamethrowers in shooters are awesome. Discuss.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  2:22 AM)t3haxle Wrote: All flamethrowers in shooters are awesome. Discuss.

Serious

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  2:22 AM)t3haxle Wrote: All flamethrowers in shooters are awesome. Discuss.

whenever i use one somehow the flames bounce back to my face and kill me

(Jun. 21, 2009  3:41 AM)bugturtles Wrote: whenever i use one somehow the flames bounce back to my face and kill me

Lolwut, how does that happen?

In TF2 and Warhawk I could rack up so many kills with it XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jun. 21, 2009

Then you'll love Killzone 2. but that weapon is not online ;[

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  2:14 AM)Blue Wrote: Hey guys, Xbox 360 Arcade has dropped to 149 all over a bunch of canadian retailers. Should I bite?

depends if you want to download anything

memory card (or i guess now it comes with 512mb on board flash) works fine for saving game progress (remember that ps2 memory cards were 8mb)

(Jun. 21, 2009  6:36 AM)Blue Wrote: Then you'll love Killzone 2. but that weapon is not online ;[

First no Splitscreen and now this D=

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  6:49 AM)Sam Wrote: depends if you want to download anything

memory card (or i guess now it comes with 512mb on board flash) works fine for saving game progress (remember that ps2 memory cards were 8mb)

Or he could just buy a used 20GB Hard-Drive for like $40, lmao. I still say buy the Arcade rather then hunting for used Pro's if you want a 360, because at $150 that's a good deal. As well, you atleast have MS's warranty if the thing RRODs, or E74s on you, you buy used you're SOL.

Which reminds me, I should check my 360, haven't turned it on in a while.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Jun. 21, 2009

(Jun. 21, 2009  2:14 AM)Blue Wrote: Hey guys, Xbox 360 Arcade has dropped to 149 all over a bunch of canadian retailers. Should I bite?

How cheap can you get a hard drive for? If cheaper than the total cost of a Pro then go for the arcade.

Seriously the 360 is a lot less fun without a hard drive.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Jun. 21, 2009

I got mine for £20 (20GB) Cool