World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  3:46 AM)Sam Wrote: "When you turn on Revolution and see the graphics, you will say, "Wow.""

iwata quote

LOL

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 03, 2009  11:11 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2009  9:30 PM)bugturtles Wrote: halo odst looks pretty sick.. can't wait to be able to get it. urban environments and less rush-based and more tactical.

i think it's like a blend of ghost recon and halo 3, and that's exactly what i like/want. Smile

yesss i'm really pumped for the new Halo games. ODST seems like it will be a solid experience, but Halo: Reach..man that has so much potential. Reach is really, really epic to say the least, and it's even gonna have multiplayer.

Same here. Really excited to try out ODSTs Firefight mode, which is kinda like Gears 2 Horde. We'll also get access to Reach's Beta by purchasing Halo 3 ODST.

Oh, and I guess it was true afterall (from last friday's BWU):

Quote:Q. I just checked the Field Guide and I don't see a Battle Rifle. What gives?

A. Halo 3: ODST’s campaign and Firefight modes don’t feature the Battle Rifle. I’d tell you to blame Luke, but don’t worry, once you get your hands on the automag, you’ll forget all about your precious BR. And of course the traditional Halo 3 multiplayer, which you’ll remember from earlier in our conversation, is found on the second disc packed in with Halo 3: ODST, doesn’t make a single feature change to Halo 3’s multiplayer. If you want to four-shot some scrubs, you’re only ever a disc swap away.

Another thing that'll make things harder in Campaign and Firefight. The new M6C/SOCOM sounds hot though, it's already being compared to CE's beastly Magnum.
Btw, anyone notice how ODSTs seem to be able to carry up to 3 grenades a time?

Metroid: Other M is looking interesting. It's like a blend between the old games gameplay and the Prime games.
And Golden Sun DS finally announced! I'm really stocked for this, it has been ages since we've last had a new Golden Sun game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  3:46 AM)Sam Wrote: "When you turn on Revolution and see the graphics, you will say, "Wow.""

iwata quote

Last time I said wow at a PS2 game was in 2000 when I saw a trailer for Final Fantasy X, then I was told it was pre-rendered.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 08, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  12:23 PM)KoD Wrote: Another thing that'll make things harder in Campaign and Firefight. The new M6C/SOCOM sounds hot though, it's already being compared to CE's beastly Magnum.

good thing i played on a competitive league using the magnum (combat evolved) and using the magnum more even in matchmaking (which i like using more than the assault rifle)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 08, 2009

[Image: img032a.jpg]

Super deal on inFamous. I'm there day one (I'd suggest Blue be there too, lmao). The PSP game deals are hot too, sadly I own both (and paid full MSRP).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aqua - Jun. 08, 2009

Damn, $40 off inFamous and it was just released! Gasp

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jun. 09, 2009

(Jun. 08, 2009  10:35 PM)To Wrote: Super deal on inFamous. I'm there day one (I'd suggest Blue be there too, lmao). The PSP game deals are hot too, sadly I own both (and paid full MSRP).

LOL. yup I will be.. and yeah I saw this on CAG earlier today lol
gosh i wish they'd have RedFaction and Bionic Commando too hahaha
I'll pick up patapon 2 aswell, dunno about retribution.. i don't own r1 or 2, i'll probably play them all later

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Jun. 09, 2009

screw infamous..beyonce's new album for 8.99? carp YES

loljk

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Jun. 09, 2009

The assassins creed 2 trailer looks freakin epic *drool* Just hope there's more action in this one, and less interrogating and pickpocketing Tired

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 09, 2009

Damn I wish that sale was going on here in the states too. I almost bought inFamous yesterday but I just can't bring myself to spend $60 on a game when I'm trying so hard to save cash for a Macbook. lmao

I went to rent it but they were all out. Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Jun. 09, 2009

(Jun. 09, 2009  2:08 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: The assassins creed 2 trailer looks freakin epic *drool* Just hope there's more action in this one, and less interrogating and pickpocketing Tired

also some more variation in the combat..only way to win was to wait for the enemy to attack then dodge+attack, but it was really easy. the last boss was just as easy as the average guard

+ the ending pissed me off so badly, made me realize the whole game's story was sequel-bait

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Jun. 09, 2009

Pretty much. Although it is at least interesting sequel bait haha. Looks to be really good though, and I agree about the whole pickpocket thing.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jun. 10, 2009

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/zeldawiiworkingtitle/index.html?tag=topten;all;9
so there will be a zelda wii game next year Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - theflightyellz - Jun. 10, 2009

About bloody time! Ah sick, that's the spirit from the wind waker on the poster Grin!!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Jun. 11, 2009

So Kratos is in Soul Callibur PSP.

Win. My new main has been chosen. I can imagine the crazy CritFins he will have\

Trailers here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ9gTCLD6J0

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Tototototototo - Jun. 12, 2009

Man, a Pokemon NATAL project would be SO TIGHT. Voice recognition, calling out attack names yourself--throwing a pokeball at the screen? Dang.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 12, 2009

(Jun. 12, 2009  1:12 AM)Toto Wrote: Man, a Pokemon NATAL project would be SO TIGHT. Voice recognition, calling out attack names yourself--throwing a pokeball at the screen? Dang.

that sounds like a game i never ever want to play

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustin - Jun. 12, 2009

one of my friends got infamous and he played through it as a hero and then when he went to do it as evil he accidentally overided the hero data

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 14, 2009

So Atari seeming lost the DragonBall license, as the three new games will be published in North America and Europe by Namco Bandai. I expect Atari to file for bankruptcy next year. DragonBall really is that big for the company, it accounts for 50% of the companies revenues.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Jun. 14, 2009

(Jun. 14, 2009  5:23 PM)To Wrote: So Atari seeming lost the DragonBall license, as the three new games will be published in North America and Europe by Namco Bandai. I expect Atari to file for bankruptcy next year. DragonBall really is that big for the company, it accounts for 50% of the companies revenues.

Real shame. The company that created home gaming as we know it now can't even make enough money to stay afloat. Hows that for ya.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 14, 2009

The Atari that is around now is a completely different Atari then the one who created home consoles, and handhelds. That one died in the 90's and sold its brand name to Hasbro, who later sold the brand name to a French company called Infogrames.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 15, 2009

Future Wii Titles Will Play Themselves

Oh, Nintendo...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Jun. 15, 2009

(Jun. 15, 2009  3:11 AM)Roan Wrote: Future Wii Titles Will Play Themselves

Oh, Nintendo...

And I thought I was taking the lazy route by looking up a guide.

Doesn't this defeat the purpose of a game in the first place?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 15, 2009

(Jun. 15, 2009  3:13 AM)Khel Wrote: And I thought I was taking the lazy route by looking up a guide.

Doesn't this defeat the purpose of a game in the first place?

Nintendo was already on a quest to destroy gaming as we know it, not surprised that it's gone this far.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 15, 2009

I could use that for Megaman 9. Nintendo doesn't make Megaman 9.