World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nikku - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  5:51 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The Nintendo E3 Press Conference is dia. It doesn't match what XBOX 360 Natal project. Is a shame. Wii will still have it uses in my bedroom though, easy access to the internet when my Pc isn't on =D. Interested to see the PS3 Press Conference now =D.

Nintendo are probably blind from the sheer amount of money covering their eyes and realised that even without releasing ANY titles, the Nintendo Wii and DSi will fly off the shelves.

No More Heroes 2 looked promising...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 02, 2009

lmao Nintendo is such a carp joke these days

WII VITALITY SENSOR

IT'S THE ~*~FUTURE~*~

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyUK-Espio - Jun. 02, 2009

Metroid Prime looks alright but wasn't enough to make me want to buy it. I have three games for my Wii which are Pokemon Battle Revolution, Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Hopefully PS3 can pull something superb for their conference. I'm expecting them to announce a PS3 Slim. I want to buy a PS3 because there are one or two titles I want plus their Blu-Ray capabilities. Browser is cruddy though lol. Let just see, 42 minutes to go!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jun. 02, 2009

beyUK you should try no more heroes. its really good IMO
also try COD5 wii if you like the pointer for FPS.
and mario galaxy is also fun.

TBH am exited for some games for the wii. did you hear about the NFS wii? also TMNT smash up..
those two along with the conduit and the grinder are promising...

Honestly, the Wii doesn't interested me too much. Since I got my 360 I have been constantly playing that. The games on the 360 and PS3 interest me more than Mario. I wasn't really a Mario fan, more of a Sonic fan personally. I grey up with SEGA Megadrive! I still have it in the loft =D.

4 minutes till the PS3 conference. If nobody has yet see any of the conferences then atleast watch the PS3 one here http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/sony-e3/.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 02, 2009

No More Heroes isn't really good. It's a very average games that has more faults then good things.

I'm interested in New Super Mario Bros for Wii, Galaxy 2 (although, motion sickness), and the new Metroid.

Sony's press conference is starting...

Serves Sony right. You should keep things SECRET and not leak information! Surely they would have learnt this from releasing so many consoles.

PS3 Press Conference Live Blog on Gamespot Wrote:Unfotunately, one of its centerpieces was revealed over the weekend, when video of the new sliding-control panel, UMD-less PSP Go was leaked onto the Internet. Right now, in an executive suite in Tokyo, grumbled curses are being coupled with the word "YouTube."

I'm pretty sure that was an intentional leak.
And your post implies it was an intentional leak too, your quote is wrong if it was an intentional one.

(Jun. 02, 2009  6:58 PM)To Wrote: No More Heroes isn't really good. It's a very average games that has more faults then good things.

I'm interested in New Super Mario Bros for Wii, Galaxy 2 (although, motion sickness), and the new Metroid.

Sony's press conference is starting...
you forgot the new wii zelda 8) did they mention anything about it in the e3??

i dont know why but i really liked NMH, the cutsences where awesome.
the controls where good, and the best was this great feeling you get when you cut heads. also the boss fights where unique and kool.
hope NMH2 be even better.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  7:45 PM)pegasis Wrote: you forgot the new wii zelda 8)

uh what?

i expected a new wii zeld game Confused
i remember they mentioned something about it before.. didnt they talk about it??? i avent seen the e3 yet...

I got it from the live blog on the Sony E3 Live Press Conference on Gamespot. I have my suspicions it was intentional anyway. How can a quote be wrong if I got it from a source that is coming from E3?

(Jun. 02, 2009  7:14 PM)To Wrote: I'm pretty sure that was an intentional leak.
And your post implies it was an intentional leak too, your quote is wrong if it was an intentional one.

(Jun. 02, 2009  7:51 PM)pegasis Wrote: i expected a new wii zeld game Confused
i remember they mentioned something about it before.. didnt they talk about it??? i avent seen the e3 yet...

LOL

"don't forget the new wii zelda that was announced at the conference i haven't seen yet"

there was no new zelda announced

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - Jun. 02, 2009

NOM have said that a new Mario and Zelda game will most probably come out sometime in 2010.

Yes, a new Zelda was announced, however, it was the cartoon style of Zelda.

Sony wins E3.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  9:03 PM)To Wrote: Sony wins E3.

Are you carp kidding me?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 02, 2009

lol

(Jun. 02, 2009  9:01 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Yes, a new Zelda was announced, however, it was the cartoon style of Zelda.

spirit tracks was announced ages ago

get out

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - TheUnkownGod - Jun. 02, 2009

WHAAAAAAAT? Wut!?

Fully rendered Project Trico is enough to win me over.
Project Trico = The Last Guardian
RE PSP, GT PSP hitting Oct 1, FF XIV console exclusive (I'll play it for two months lmao), GT5, MGS: Peace Walker, Castlevania PSP remake, The Last Guardian, Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier, and GOW3 all have my interest. Where as at Microsoft's E3 interest is held in one game that I can play on my PS3, and the games I am interested in at Nintendo's E3 are obviously only going to be there.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Jun. 02, 2009

just got home..can someone recap sony and nintendo's conferences?

(Jun. 02, 2009  10:18 PM)SK Wrote: just got home..can someone recap sony and nintendo's conferences?

sony: FF14 IS ONLINE AND COMING OUT NEXT YEAR Wut!?

nintendo:

[Image: giantreggieface.jpg]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Jun. 02, 2009

(Jun. 02, 2009  10:18 PM)SK Wrote: just got home..can someone recap sony and nintendo's conferences?

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/02/joystiq-live-from-nintendos-e3-2009-keynote/#continued
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/02/joystiq-live-from-sonys-e3-2009-keynote/#continued

Just check those out.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Jun. 02, 2009

was mgs rising confirmed for ps3 too?