World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - May. 03, 2009

I remember playing the first one on teh 360 when it came out. Twas fun for a while. Might just rent this.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 03, 2009

I'd be all over that Turtles In Time remake if it wasn't apparently Live exclusive.

http://kotaku.com/5238119/pokemon-remakes-take-gold-silver

OMGsss, We all knew it would happen. But OMG.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 03, 2009

seriously one of you carpers buy my freaking ps3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aqua - May. 03, 2009

^^ Make a thread then?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 03, 2009

(May. 03, 2009  9:48 PM)Aqua Wrote: ^^ Make a thread then?

i'm not that desperate to make an entire thread devoted to my ps3

yet.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - May. 03, 2009

(May. 03, 2009  9:42 PM)To Wrote: I'd be all over that Turtles In Time remake if it wasn't apparently Live exclusive.
what the carp does that matter?

also, there should be a pokemon mmo

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 03, 2009

I don't have any internet running to my 360. It's too far from my PC to use the ethernet cable, and I don't feel like springing up the money for the wireless kit.

A Turtles In Time remake would make me want to fix up my router to get the PSN working again though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - May. 03, 2009

(May. 03, 2009  11:15 PM)Sam Wrote: what the carp does that matter?

also, there should be a pokemon mmo

Den of Ages used to be good for a long while, but Silver had to make it all over again after some carp ruined it...

Trust me though, all the HTML based ones are complete carp.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neeek - May. 03, 2009

(May. 03, 2009  9:42 PM)To Wrote: I'd be all over that Turtles In Time remake if it wasn't apparently Live exclusive.

http://kotaku.com/5238119/pokemon-remakes-take-gold-silver

OMGsss, We all knew it would happen. But OMG.

That's wierd, I was just looking at an article about this on bulbapedia.
The one on Bulbapedia's a much better article. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Appendix:Pok%C3%A9mon_Gold_and_Silver_remakes

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2009

(May. 03, 2009  11:27 PM)To Wrote: I don't have any internet running to my 360. It's too far from my PC to use the ethernet cable, and I don't feel like springing up the money for the wireless kit.

A Turtles In Time remake would make me want to fix up my router to get the PSN working again though.

how about springing the money for ... a wire?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 04, 2009

Brad, the 360, PS3, and Wii are on a different floor from the PC. Running an ethernet wire through floors isn't the greatest idea. And no, there isn't a TV in the space where the PC is either.

This is why I have a router, it's not working with anything right now though. Although I think I really should get it working. I want to play some Pokemon Platnium online, as well as grab Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 on PSN.

The 360 isn't WiFi enabled out of the box, and since I have no desire to play Online (let alone pay for it) there isn't a real reason for me to spend like $60 on the Wireless doggle just for Turtles in Time.

the 360 really should be wireless out of the box

The 360 was rushed to get out of the gate first. I don't think it was initially designed to be future proof.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - May. 04, 2009

(May. 04, 2009  12:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the 360 really should be wireless out of the box

This annoyed me too. I think it's microsoft's way of getting you to give them more money for their wireless adapter to be honest. =/

Quote:OMGsss, We all knew it would happen. But OMG.

It's still speculation, and anyways, why would they bother? They made FR/LG for a way to get the Pokémon to finish the games, but there's no need for G/S/C remakes. Besides, if you want to play Gold/Silver so much, play the originals which are still good or Shiny Gold?

I'm not against it in any way, I'm just saying we've got all we need already really. ^^

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - May. 04, 2009

(May. 04, 2009  12:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the 360 really should be wireless out of the box

It really should be. I sprung 100 CAD for that stupid wireless adapter since I couldn't drag a wire.

Also, not gonna lie I would buy a gold/silver remake

(May. 04, 2009  1:37 AM)Khel Wrote: Also, not gonna lie I would buy a gold/silver remake

Oh, I'd totally buy it. I'm just saying there's shiny gold and the original versions are great as they are, plus they have the nostalgia value. <3

*prints out more Pokémon stickers on gameboy printer*

OH YEAHHHH. xD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 04, 2009

Why would anyone pay for the wireless adapter on 360? Just carp bridge your connection on your PC's/Notebook's wireless card. Problem solved, $100 saved.

(May. 04, 2009  2:05 AM)Roan Wrote: Why would anyone pay for the wireless adapter on 360? Just carp bridge your connection on your PC's/Notebook's wireless card. Problem solved, $100 saved.

What if your PC isn't in the same room or you don't want it on at the same time? I had this problem. D=

(May. 04, 2009  2:19 AM)Pikachao Wrote: What if your PC isn't in the same room or you don't want it on at the same time? I had this problem. D=

then you buy the wireless kit

(May. 04, 2009  2:05 AM)Roan Wrote: Why would anyone pay for the wireless adapter on 360? Just carp bridge your connection on your PC's/Notebook's wireless card. Problem solved, $100 saved.

I didn't have a notebook like 3 years ago. Plus the 360 was in the home theatre room which was downstairs on the other side of the house from where my computer was.

Pikachao- It makes sense that they'd announce the GS remakes. As you can't play them on a DS. And that's the only way to get every single one of them.

Heck on GAF someone is saying that Nintendo's localization team says fall 2009 for Japan, and Spring 2010 for North America. It makes sense too, since it seems the anime is going back to Johto, with the latest movie starring a bunch of the Johto starters. And the Pikachu movie starring a Pichu.

(May. 04, 2009  2:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: then you buy the wireless kit

Spending $60-$100 for something you'll use 5 times isn't something everyone would do.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - May. 04, 2009

(May. 04, 2009  1:06 AM)To Wrote: The 360 was rushed to get out of the gate first. I don't think it was initially designed to be future proof.
you mean like this?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - May. 04, 2009

Zing!

(May. 04, 2009  6:51 AM)Sam Wrote: you mean like this?

In all fairness weren't similar things said about the PS2 being a carp to program for?

(May. 04, 2009  6:51 AM)Sam Wrote: you mean like this?

Nah, I meant more like this.