World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Khel - Feb. 19, 2009

^^This. I was honestly so close to buying a wii when it was released. Unfortunately I wished to own more than just SSB for it; but nothing else released has made me go 'Wow', let me spend $60+ of my money instead of on another platforms game. Such wasted potential...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Feb. 19, 2009

^ you missed a lot by not getting a wii
i played a lot of good games on my 360 but tbh untill now my best games i ever played in this gen are on wii.
supersmash brawl, no more heroes , zelda TP , PES 2008 ,super mario galaxy...

i dont really care if these are hardcore games or not as long as they are fun to play.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 19, 2009

i played super smash bros. brawl back when it was a better game called melee

i played zelda twilight princess over a decade ago when it was called ocarina of time and also didn't suck

i said in this gen, i know there are better games in the older gens.
and why do you think melee is better than brawl?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Litrid - Feb. 19, 2009

Well a lot of ppl think Melee is better because its a lot more fast paaced and the characters are good. Plus its the longest SSB game we:ve played. I personally like Brawl better.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 19, 2009

(Feb. 19, 2009  8:43 AM)pegasis Wrote: ^ you missed a lot by not getting a wii
i played a lot of good games on my 360 but tbh untill now my best games i ever played in this gen are on wii.

i dont really care if these are hardcore games or not as long as they are fun to play.

PES 2008? why the hell should he get it for wii, when the 360, ps3 and hell even the ps2 versions are vastly superior?

Zelda TP he can play if he has a gamecube (what a joke, it was supposed to be Wii's huge launch title)

(Feb. 19, 2009  2:26 PM)SK Wrote:

PES 2008? why the hell should he get it for wii, when the 360, ps3 and hell even the ps2 versions are vastly superior?

Zelda TP he can play if he has a gamecube (what a joke, it was supposed to be Wii's huge launch title)

Because ppl prefered playing a Zelda game with a GC controller instead of a Wiimote.

(Feb. 19, 2009  2:43 PM)Litrid Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2009  2:26 PM)SK Wrote:

Because ppl prefered playing a Zelda game with a GC controller instead of a Wiimote.
do you even look at rankings? pes2008 wii got 8.5 witch is better than the ps3,360 and ps2 versions. pes on wii is great, you can move every player even if he doesnt have the ball. you can make your own plan to win the game. read about it on gamespot.

spoiler: it's carp. regardless of what reviews say. reviews aren't everything you know. only reason it got over 70 at all is because wii is seriously lacking (good) sports games. it would have been slaughtered if it had been released for 360 or ps3 with the same gameplay

its not even a real sports game, it's a carp console-sports-rts. lol
it has nothing on fifa 09 on ps3/360, which is easily the best football game ever made, i don't see why anyone who's truly interested in football would play PES 08 on Wii rather than Fifa 09 on ps3/360.

Litrid: that's exactly why i think the Wii is a joke; the only new thing they add is the motion controls, and the majority of their "core gamers" prefer to play their big titles with the gamecube controls. might as well just scrapped the wii, make a motion control add on for gamecube, and let it compete with 360/ps3

you didnt even try pes wii, just try it and you will know the difference. its not all about the graphics.
i mean the gameplay is great. you can MOVE EVERY PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM. and this was what me and all pes players wanted to do when we used to play pes on ps2. you can pass the ball to any player you want without mistakes.
and what makes it not real football game? it has every thing other games has!
watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntIz_hA4STM

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Feb. 19, 2009

Kei, Pegasis and Litrid: WBO's own Wii Defense Force.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Feb. 19, 2009

If it wasn't for Virtual Console/WiiWare/Homebrew... I could honestly be very happy not owning a Wii.

(Feb. 19, 2009  5:59 PM)pegasis Wrote: you didnt even try pes wii, just try it and you will know the difference. its not all about the graphics.
i mean the gameplay is great. you can MOVE EVERY PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM. and this was what me and all pes players wanted to do when we used to play pes on ps2. you can pass the ball to any player you want without mistakes.
and what makes it not real football game? it has every thing other games has!
watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntIz_hA4STM

no i haven't tried pes on the wii, i have tried fifa though (i actually own it on wii), and judging by that video, the controls are very similar. it's a football-rts (LOL), not a full blown football game like pes on ps3/360 or fifa. and it's carp. if you didn't have your fanboy goggles on, you'd realize that too

also, mistakes are a part of football, if a game is mistake-free, it's more like a arcade game lol

Hey I am not defending the Wii. I do have one, but I barely play it.

(Feb. 19, 2009  8:11 PM)Litrid Wrote: Hey I am not defending the Wii. I do have one, but I barely play it.

[Image: jqi9ky.png]

carp

i had won 16 online games in a row in fifa 09, and was on my way to winning the 17th
was 3-0 ahead and the carp game disconnected, i thought my oponent had disconnected, which would mean i got the win, but no, i check and it says that i disconnected and the oponent won. WHAT THE carp, if i had disconnected i would have signed off psn too, which i didn

carp FkdsfhffffffjddddjkheoiweujoutabnæesfhdifajklhkJFHSFKJHD my perfect streak ended because of EA's carp carp servers kjsfgh

bug

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shake.junt95 - Feb. 19, 2009

any one know when the cod 5 map pack is out cause i need dat shizz new zombies map Cool

(Feb. 19, 2009  7:25 PM)SK Wrote: also, mistakes are a part of football, if a game is mistake-free, it's more like a arcade game lol
ya mistakes are, but wanting to pass to a player but it passes to another one never happens in a football match!
and when playing, only the player with the ball moves doesnt happen in a football match!

those are not the kind of mistakes that happens in a real match.
those are some carp controls mistakes.

wii pes is better FULL STOP

(Feb. 19, 2009  10:03 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2009  7:25 PM)SK Wrote: also, mistakes are a part of football, if a game is mistake-free, it's more like a arcade game lol
ya mistakes are, but wanting to pass to a player but it passes to another one never happens in a football match!
and when playing, only the player with the ball moves doesnt happen in a football match!

lol shut up

beybrad and SK. WBO's own "wii is carp" Force.

Um... More like "every member except for Kei, Litrid and pegasis" -- WBO's own wii is carp force.

(Feb. 19, 2009  10:08 PM)pegasis Wrote: beybrad and SK. WBO's own "wii is carp" Force.

yes but the difference is we actually have decent basis for these opinions

also your warning is already at 70% so don't push your luck

(Feb. 19, 2009  10:03 PM)pegasis Wrote:

all sports games have a default "autoaim" thing for passes. turn it on/reduce it and passes will go the player you aim for

have fun living in denial and enjoy your buyers remorse

(Feb. 19, 2009  10:50 PM)SK Wrote: have fun living in denial and enjoy your buyers remorse

LMAO

Iceburn