World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 17, 2009

how much do you guys think i could sell a wii + wii sports, zelta: tp, heatseeker, fifa 08 and mario galaxy for?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Feb. 17, 2009

^ A lot.

Seriously, a lot.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Feb. 17, 2009

(Feb. 16, 2009  1:25 PM)KoD Wrote: Sandbox is now confirmed to have 3 distinct levels to play and forge on:

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=17358

The Crypt down underground, the Sky Bubble high up in the air and the main area in between both. Sweet.
Excited as I am, I don't know about purchasing the Mythic Map Pack when it comes out, since ODST will have all Halo 3 maps in it, it'd feel like a waste of money...the wait for ODST will be hard though.

Judging from previous map packs, most of the community will wait for ODST to get the maps.
So if you purchase ahead of time, I imagine there wouldn't be many people to play with.

I just booted up Halo for the first time since summer, I think.
Managed to get like 3 achievements after about an hour of playing.
I have the whole week off so (hopefully) I'll be on Live for some of it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Feb. 17, 2009

i really wanna play a good 3rd person hack and slash (something with swords or blades) game. i have a wii60. any good games?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Litrid - Feb. 17, 2009

(Feb. 17, 2009  4:44 PM)pegasis Wrote: i really wanna play a good 3rd person hack and slash (something with swords or blades) game. i have a wii60. any good games?

I would recommend Ninja Gaiden 2. and Soul calibur Legends for the wii is pretty fun too. Also Star Wars : The Force Unleashed. Very FUN game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Giga - Feb. 17, 2009

You hardly use your lightsaber in Force Unleased Uncertain

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 17, 2009

(Feb. 17, 2009  4:44 PM)pegasis Wrote: i really wanna play a good 3rd person hack and slash (something with swords or blades) game. i have a wii60. any good games?

assasins creed? not exacytly hack and slash, but there is some slashing lol
should be cheap now too, since it came out a year ago

btw i checked the prices of used wii's here in norway, the best i can hope for is 2000kr (the same as a new wii costs), i saw some guy selling a wii, 2 wiimotes and 6 games for that price
btw a week untill killzone 2 is released here, i might even get it one day early because i preordered Grin

i just searched on Soul calibur Legends and the pics look nice. but it got 3,5 from 10 Confused i want a really good one. i have ninja gaiden and assasins creed (i like creed cuz i can play in my country that i never went to Smile)

i am always searching for a game like dark clouds 2 ( i looove this game) but i cant find anything as good as it.
there is a game named X-blades and it looks interesting. anyone tried that? should i get it?

and sk do you want to get a wii?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Feb. 17, 2009

Don't you have Resident Evil on the Wii yet?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 17, 2009

(Feb. 17, 2009  6:22 PM)pegasis Wrote: i just searched on Soul calibur Legends and the pics look nice. but it got 3,5 from 10 Confused i want a really good one. i have ninja gaiden and assasins creed (i like creed cuz i can play in my country that i never went to Smile)

i am always searching for a game like dark clouds 2 ( i looove this game) but i cant find anything as good as it.
there is a game named X-blades and it looks interesting. anyone tried that? should i get it?

and sk do you want to get a wii?

no, sk wants to sell his wii

and don't get soul calibur legends it's terrible

get zack and wiki it's a good game

rocky, no i dont have it. is it THAT good, am gonna get ton of games for my wii after 2 days maybe i can pick this up.
i wanna get about 6 or 8 games. Smile am exited.

and i will probably be getting zack and wiki brad. is there a version for it on the 360?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Feb. 17, 2009

By 'you' I meant 'Wii owners'. I have no idea if it's good and I wasn't too sure if it was even out yet, it's just the first thing that comes to mind when someone puts 'hack 'n' slash' and a nintendo console in the same sentence. Gamecube RE chainsaw. Cool

ya there are maybe 3 versions of it on wii. i think resident evil 4 was the best. but 5 wont come to the wii Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 17, 2009

no, zack and wiki is a wii game

also RE4 wii is really good

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Feb. 18, 2009

(Feb. 17, 2009  6:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: and don't get soul calibur legends it's terrible

I wouldn't say it is terrible, just repetitive. If all he wants is a hack and slash game, Soul Calibur Legends is good.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 18, 2009

(Feb. 18, 2009  12:12 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2009  6:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: and don't get soul calibur legends it's terrible

I wouldn't say it is terrible, just repetitive. If all he wants is a hack and slash game, Soul Calibur Legends is good.

no it isn't, there's better hack and slash games for 360 he could get

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 18, 2009

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/3859102

video of me doing the two most "advanced" tricks in fifa 09 in slow motion. taken with the fifa 09 replay editor thing

they're easy to pull off for me, but some people think they're advanced

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Feb. 18, 2009

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172853

The Wii version of Dead Space is officially an abortion.

A first person, on-rails shooter? Really?!

Ugggh carp Wii.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 18, 2009

(Feb. 18, 2009  7:02 PM)Roan Wrote: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172853

Ugggh carp Wii.

haha, i honestly just came here to post this

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Litrid - Feb. 18, 2009

I found Dead Space to be a terrible game. I don't see how the prequel will be better, even on the wii.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Feb. 18, 2009

(Feb. 18, 2009  8:06 PM)Litrid Wrote: I found Dead Space to be a terrible game. I don't see how the prequel will be better, even on the wii.

Yes because putting a game on the Wii automatically makes it better.

And Dead Space wasn't a terrible game, sorry it wasn't full of mini-game nonsense.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Feb. 18, 2009

snow storm today carped the trucks over

no SF4 till tomorrow =(

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - McMongol - Feb. 18, 2009

(Feb. 18, 2009  9:48 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: snow storm today carped the trucks over

no SF4 till tomorrow =(

haha. i spent like all day yesterday unlocking everyone. and today was spent beasting on noobs on xbox live Grin

are you on 360 or ps3?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Feb. 19, 2009

(Feb. 18, 2009  10:36 PM)Baronrana Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2009  9:48 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: snow storm today carped the trucks over

no SF4 till tomorrow =(

haha. i spent like all day yesterday unlocking everyone. and today was spent beasting on noobs on xbox live Grin

are you on 360 or ps3?

Well my roommate is getting it on ps3 and my friend down the street is getting it on 360.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 19, 2009

(Feb. 18, 2009  7:02 PM)Roan Wrote: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3172853

Ugggh carp Wii.

Dj - Disappointed ...