World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 15, 2009

i just finished the killzone 2 demo
holy carp it only lasted 10 minutes, but it was a carp amazing 10 minutes

i loved the cover system and the enemy ai (when you shoot at them and miss, they actually move to a different position and go under cover). i didn't like the default button set up, but i changed it to the #2 setup (almost identical to CoD4/5) and it worked pefectly

right after finishing the demo i went online and pre ordered it, if i had any doubts about this game, it's all gone now

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Feb. 15, 2009

Spore...it's such an addicting game. Spore Origins is actually pretty fun, it makes me want to play the original Spore.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Feb. 15, 2009

why isn't there a demo for the US? do they not WANT me potentially buying this game?

i won't buy this game without a demo. fool me once (LBP), shame on you. fool me twice ... well, you're not gonna fool me again (hehehehehahahaheehahah)

artie the demo is coming to north america, but not until the day before release lol

why would they even do that

i mean, i guess it doesn't really affect me ... but why NOT release it early to build up or what not. insane

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Feb. 15, 2009

(Feb. 15, 2009  1:42 PM)SK Wrote: i just finished the killzone 2 demo
holy carp it only lasted 10 minutes, but it was a carp amazing 10 minutes

i loved the cover system and the enemy ai (when you shoot at them and miss, they actually move to a different position and go under cover). i didn't like the default button set up, but i changed it to the #2 setup (almost identical to CoD4/5) and it worked pefectly

right after finishing the demo i went online and pre ordered it, if i had any doubts about this game, it's all gone now
cool man. did you bump other thread Eee

(Feb. 15, 2009  5:00 PM)Artie Wrote: why isn't there a demo for the US? do they not WANT me potentially buying this game?

i won't buy this game without a demo. fool me once (LBP), shame on you. fool me twice ... well, you're not gonna fool me again (hehehehehahahaheehahah)
well you can preorder to get a demo code. in NA, gamestop somehow got exclusive rights to it as their preorder bonus.
don't like it, cancel/transfer credit to something else..

my point is, why is it available to everyone in europe but not america? wouldn't it make sense to do it in america where they aren't doing so hot?

i mean, i would download the killzone 2 demo. as it is now, i havent played my ps3 in months

well i'm kinda glad that europe for once gets something before north america :p

(i'm really bitter about namco not releasing ToS2 in europe lol)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Feb. 16, 2009

(Feb. 15, 2009  11:53 PM)SK Wrote: (i'm really bitter about namco not releasing ToS2 in europe lol)

They still haven't released it in Europe? Ridiculous.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Feb. 16, 2009

yeah. it seems dumb. supposedly thers gonna be a marketing blitzkrieg, because so far there hasn't been like one carp commercial and a blog post says its going to be everywhere...

gamestop must have paid big.

I really didn't believe Sony's marketing firm could carp it up , but it seems that way

for now, I recommmend turning your ps3 on for flower

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Feb. 16, 2009

i just found at that fifa 09 is getting a trophy patch
as if the game wasn't carp perfect enough (imo lol), it's getting even better Grin

btw i saw the trophy list, had the game launched with trophies, i would have had the platinum by now

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Feb. 16, 2009

bug carp

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Feb. 16, 2009

yo guys hope on home, and find helghast soldiers, they have demo codes.
lmao. pm if you want a code I'll try get a few for you non believers. XP

kei I recommend this, since you already have home.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Feb. 16, 2009

get me a code so my ps3 gets turned on for the first time since christmas

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Feb. 16, 2009

I want a code! Just PM me it if you get one. Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Feb. 16, 2009

Sandbox is now confirmed to have 3 distinct levels to play and forge on:

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=17358

The Crypt down underground, the Sky Bubble high up in the air and the main area in between both. Sweet.
Excited as I am, I don't know about purchasing the Mythic Map Pack when it comes out, since ODST will have all Halo 3 maps in it, it'd feel like a waste of money...the wait for ODST will be hard though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rakee1988 - Feb. 16, 2009

all your base belong to me

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Feb. 16, 2009

(Feb. 16, 2009  2:10 PM)Rakee1988 Wrote: all your base belong to me

You know you're gonna get a semi-ban if you keep doing this. :\ I'd really watch what you post for your sakes.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Litrid - Feb. 16, 2009

right now I jst want Platinum and Mario and Luigi RPG 3 to come out.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Feb. 16, 2009

i want megaman starforce 3 more than anything now. even more than any wii or 360 game
i looove the starforce and netwarrior games

I really don't like that gerneaton of Megaman I want the old side scrolling adventures.

i donno but i find it really fun. you can customize your chip collection and join chips together for a strong attack, and make your own strategy for winning,it has also online play.you can trade chips with friends. and the battle system isnt a turne base system (i hate turned base battle systems so much) the story is awesome. the characters are great. everything is great in these games! Smile you gotto try it.
btw the anime is kool too

eh I watched the anime for a little while but when Megaman and Lan started to merge I found it stupid.

no i mean the new one. the starforce anime.

oh that one haven't seen that one and I don't intend to lol. I am focusing on Bleach and Kamen Rider Decade.