World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Jan. 29, 2009

(Jan. 29, 2009  1:37 AM)Artie Wrote: i didn't think they were terrible by any means, just that I had trouble with them and it got frustrating. plus, that whole game is kinda trial and error I guess.

The controls on 360 were pretty good, I guess. It took a lot of getting used to for the jump button to be RB >_> I kept pushing A

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jan. 29, 2009

(Jan. 29, 2009  1:00 AM)Artie Wrote: http://kotaku.com/5140789/play-mirrors-edge-in-third+person

this looks really sweet. i tried the demo and couldn't grasp the controls; too bad its PC only (and well buggy it seems)

Thats a totally cool hack. I loved ME, but it would be cool if there was third person event replays.
edit: btw psn free dlc 2morrow via PSBlog

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Jan. 29, 2009

(Jan. 29, 2009  1:00 AM)Artie Wrote: http://kotaku.com/5140789/play-mirrors-edge-in-third+person

this looks really sweet. i tried the demo and couldn't grasp the controls; too bad its PC only (and well buggy it seems)

Very cool, seems kind of weird in the context of the game however.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 29, 2009

I saw that earlier. That's like some carp' Oblivion/Fallout character animation going on.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 29, 2009

(Jan. 29, 2009  4:19 AM)Roan Wrote: I saw that earlier. That's like some carp' Oblivion/Fallout character animation going on.

looks more like sonic adventure 2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Jan. 29, 2009

Sam says (10:15 PM):
I'm a gamer and uh I'm into massive multiplayer online gaming communities.
Sam says (10:16 PM):
If you meet me online by Grub's Tavern, I will show you where the treasure is hidden.
Sam says (10:17 PM):
My online alter-ego is 18 ft. tall and has giant wings like an angel's but also like a demon's, his name is Karlore.
Sam says (10:18 PM):
Karlore can F*** anything and he will and has, women! Devils! Angels! ANIMALS!
Sam says (10:18 PM):
You need to get with him because my penis only has a tip.
Sam says (10:19 PM):
It's like someone glued an acorn to the bottom of my torso.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 29, 2009

lmao

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 30, 2009

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/30/joker-brings-the-funnies-in-latest-arkham-asylum-trailer/

This trailer would be way more awesome if the character models had better animation and the dialog didn't suck.

Remaining cautiously optimistic on this one.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Agitation - Jan. 31, 2009

KZ2 is scoring pretty high on most gaming review websites...hmm

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 31, 2009

(Jan. 31, 2009  8:14 PM)Agitation Wrote: KZ2 is scoring pretty high on most gaming review websites...hmm

[Image: tora2-1.gif]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 31, 2009

that dude's hot

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 31, 2009

bugggggggggggggggg

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Beowulf - Feb. 02, 2009

Finally got around to finishing BioShock last night... Can't wait for the sequel now.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sasch - Feb. 02, 2009

Who has played Bomberman 64?
I'm currently dedicated to my N64 to finally finish the games I couldn't beat when I was little and playing the games I just got during last year.
Bomberman 64 is so damn good, and so hard!
To find all the gold cards you need to face the real final boss, you have to reach places in ways that are anything but obvious. Often I think it isn't even possible to reach that teleporter up on that platform.
Beating all the levels and bosses isn't too hard, but finding all the secrets is so damn intense.

Also, I just remembered I never finished Zelda: Majora's Mask. Have to do that soon.

I wish they would have just kept on producing games in the way they did before PS3, X360 and most of all Game Cube and Wii.
The games and consoles before that were just so much more loveable.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Feb. 02, 2009

Okay I know the Gamecube didn't sell very well but it was pretty damn loveable. XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Feb. 02, 2009

I loved Bomberman 64 :o

(Feb. 02, 2009  6:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: Okay I know the Gamecube didn't sell very well but it was pretty damn loveable. XD

I like playing Game Cube, too. But when you compare the games of the older consoles with the Game Cube's, the old games had much more depth and it was worth to play them for so long and over and over. The character of each (good) game was just more recognizable and original.
This average quality is just decreasing on Nintendo consoles over the time.
All that is also just for my taste and for what I like most in a game.

Well graphics on the Gamecube are better then any older console so I dunno about the recognizability............and the older games would've seemed more original because pretty much everything was new back then.
I guess you're right about the depth though. I just mentally went through my Gamecube titles and, as much as I love them, I can't say any of them have amazing depth to them.......I guess Starfox and a few others were good..........but the old Zelda games were pretty damn good as well. ^^:

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Beowulf - Feb. 02, 2009

Bomberman 64 was the carp... actually, a lot of 64 games were... Zelda, Goldeneye, Mario, etc..

Also on the Gamecube subject, Metroid Prime owned me for like a month..

(Feb. 02, 2009  8:59 PM)Beowulf Wrote: Bomberman 64 was the carp... actually, a lot of 64 games were... Zelda, Goldeneye, Mario, etc..

Also on the Gamecube subject, Metroid Prime owned me for like a month..

Ah I forgot about that! We have Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - it's awesome. Grin And the music is so spooky. Pinching_eyes_2 Creeps the hell out of me but I love it.

I remember I just borrowed Metroid Prime from a friend, and I couldn't beat it when I was 12 or 13.
Got to get it and finish it sometime.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Feb. 02, 2009

carp Operation Anchorage.

That bug where I randomly blow up seems to have no fix, luckily I saved before I entered the sim

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Feb. 02, 2009

I played 'left 4 dead' today, it was pretty good and those damn witches are insane and annoying.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sega - Feb. 02, 2009

Mortal Kombat 2 on the SNES, gave my SNES games its last run before I sell everything.

The best home version of MK2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Feb. 03, 2009

This is awesome
For anyone not feeling like watching the full video, it's how to keep all your Fallout 3 Operation Anchorage stuff (as in, taking them out of the simulation).

It involves piling up bodies inside the simulation pod, and then completing the whole simulation, when you're finished, and coming back to the real world, for a short bit of time you have all your simulation items, so by mashing the 'Use' button, you can open up a corpse, unload all the items, then since you don't have the items on you, the game doesn't take them away.
Then you just step off the simulation pod, search the corpse, and take all your extremely awesome Simulation items (Which have been given such extremely high HP that they are nigh indestructible)