World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Jan. 11, 2009

btw everyone who had me on psn: i'll re-add you soon, i'm making a new account lol
btw did anyone see the EA sports home area thing? carp yes

maybe not a big deal to you guys, but i spend over half of my "gaming time" playing fifa 09 so its awesome news for me :p

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - FFX - Jan. 11, 2009

Miyamoto does it again. This is perfect for me, I can't sit through one player campaigns, the digest mode is the perfect solution for me. This is going to be great, maybe I'll actually buy the next Zelda now.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 11, 2009

(Jan. 11, 2009  12:17 AM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: Didn't Atari originally do something like this with the horrible Alone In The Dark? I hope they have that stuff patented. I'd love to see Phil Harrison's Atari suing the Big N.

(Jan. 11, 2009  5:49 PM)FFX Wrote: Miyamoto does it again. This is perfect for me, I can't sit through one player campaigns, the digest mode is the perfect solution for me. This is going to be great, maybe I'll actually buy the next Zelda now.

Hmmm...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Jan. 11, 2009

(Jan. 11, 2009  1:35 PM)SK Wrote: btw everyone who had me on psn: i'll re-add you soon, i'm making a new account lol
btw did anyone see the EA sports home area thing? carp yes

So thats what happened haha

I heard about it. It looks cool, but I don't really see it as such a big deal.

(Jan. 11, 2009  6:00 PM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  12:17 AM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote: Didn't Atari originally do something like this with the horrible Alone In The Dark? I hope they have that stuff patented. I'd love to see Phil Harrison's Atari suing the Big N.

(Jan. 11, 2009  5:49 PM)FFX Wrote: Miyamoto does it again. This is perfect for me, I can't sit through one player campaigns, the digest mode is the perfect solution for me. This is going to be great, maybe I'll actually buy the next Zelda now.

Hmmm...

Digest mode appears to a mode where you watch the game play itself. Kinda like what MSG4 is at times.

Wow, that is stupid. Alone's DVD Chapter Idea, with a "Last Time On Alone In The Dark" is a much better idea.

Meh, I like it. It's definitely not for everyone, but if it is what I think it is, then I'll enjoy it, that's for sure. I would have loved it if it was on Killer7 or NoMoreHeroes

No More Heroes isn't that hard of a game. I beat it in less then a week. But I was entralled with the experience so that may have just been me.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 11, 2009

(Jan. 11, 2009  6:13 PM)FFX Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  6:00 PM)NoMoreHeroes Wrote:

Hmmm...

Digest mode appears to a mode where you watch the game play itself. Kinda like what MSG4 is at times.

Andrew

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 11, 2009

bahahahaahah go play ocarina of time you child

(Jan. 11, 2009  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

But uh I did...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 11, 2009

(Jan. 11, 2009  11:53 PM)FFX Wrote:

But uh I did...

i thought you couldn't sit through single player campaigns

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Jan. 12, 2009

Jesus christ Bob. His camera is now showing a 'rebuilt' computer desk area.
He's updated his site, and basically revamped all the text.

Latest news post is:
Quote:"bob's game" 2009
RAIDED BY THE POLICE WHILE FAKING HIS OWN DEATH ON WEBCAM AND DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING!

Yes, I woke up to several very angry police officers in my room.
The good news is that upon evaluation, I'm officially CERTIFIED SANE!
(So they THINK, anyway...)
Heh.. heh.. heheh.. haaaaaa.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hey, no more headache!

Is this a really elaborate troll? Pure insanity? I don't know if I even care anymore.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - FFX - Jan. 12, 2009

(Jan. 11, 2009  11:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

But uh I did...

Didn't finish it. =/

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 12, 2009

(Jan. 12, 2009  3:30 AM)FFX Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

But uh I did...

Didn't finish it. =/

don't ever talk about video games ever again you've literally just thrown away any credibility for your opinion saying you couldn't SLOG THROUGH OCARINA OF TIME

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - FFX - Jan. 12, 2009

I was like 8 when it came out. What do you want me to do, replay it? I have some points, I guess I could dl it from VC..

(Jan. 12, 2009  3:55 AM)FFX Wrote: I was like 8 when it came out. What do you want me to do, replay it?

uh yeah? i've beaten it like seven times Speechless

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 12, 2009

THE PODCAST RETURNSSSS

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SexyMichael - Jan. 12, 2009

lol I only made it to the first temple before I got bored with it.

WW on the other hand I've finished twice.

(Jan. 12, 2009  12:45 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: lol I only made it to the first temple before I got bored with it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - EverlastingBlader - Jan. 12, 2009

O.o I never finished OoT or MM too. Only beat ALttP, and TP.

Makes me feel bad now.

BTW; Burnout Paradise is fun but I get lost in races D:

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Jan. 12, 2009

bug

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jan. 13, 2009

(Jan. 12, 2009  2:59 PM)EverlastingBlader Wrote: O.o I never finished OoT or MM too. Only beat ALttP, and TP.

Makes me feel bad now.

BTW; Burnout Paradise is fun but I get lost in races D:

yeah man its really easy to get lost. just gotta cruise.
i do think the they could have improved the GPS alot, the turn signals aren't that clear. also it be sweet if if could set a destination...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - EverlastingBlader - Jan. 13, 2009

Yeah like something in GTA4.

Also for turns, I'd much prefer they add some kind of timer along side with the street sign so that way i know when I'm about to get there.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Jan. 14, 2009

(Jan. 13, 2009  9:56 PM)Blue Wrote: yeah man its really easy to get lost. just gotta cruise.
i do think the they could have improved the GPS alot, the turn signals aren't that clear. also it be sweet if if could set a destination...

I honestly did not even notice the turn signals until a while after I had been playing the game.