World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - kennykun - Jan. 09, 2009

Fable is reeeeally good, I hav it and it's so good, same with Oblivion, whihc is my fave game EVER

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jan. 09, 2009

so is fable 2 better than prience of percia?or do i wait for x-blades?
i wont get Oblivion cuz i like 3rd peron games more than fp

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jan. 09, 2009

Fable 2 is definitely better than Prince of Persia, though I liked Prince of Persia a lot as well. I've written pretty in-depth reviews of both games on my gaming blog:

Prince of Persia Review

Fable 2 Review

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Jan. 09, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dVNtRmv_Jk

FUUUCK

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Jan. 09, 2009

=_= I hate people like that.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 10, 2009

(Jan. 09, 2009  11:44 PM)Sam Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dVNtRmv_Jk

FUUUCK

did this dude have a stroke or something

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jan. 10, 2009

I rented Fable II, while it's better then the first one, I don't think I'm going to buy it.

Also rented Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, I kind of like it, making vehicles is fun. I might buy it (Likely selling Blue Dragon, Lost Odyessy, and Tales Of Vesperia in order to do so).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Jan. 10, 2009

what did u like more guys,Zelda TP or Fable2?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Jan. 10, 2009

Haven't played all that much of either but I'd say Fable 2. Zelda: TP looked like a disapointment.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Crimson - Jan. 10, 2009

[Image: 3d5.jpg][Image: bobsaretard.gif]

And thus on the 30th day of the 100 Day protest, Bob destroys all his carp and proclaims "carp it! I quit....."

Bob Wrote:
It was foolish of me to think Nintendo would hear my pleas. They're just another heartless corporation, only interested in the biggest profits.
The core gamers don't matter anymore. It's not about the games or the fans, it's about spreading out and getting casual gamers to buy Wii Fit.
The golden days of video games are long gone. A game like mine has no place on the shelf along with games like "Crossword Puzzles" and "Sudoku."

Nintendo sells all these games about "doing your best" and "being the hero," telling kids "you can do it if you try," but in the end that's just a story, a marketing lie that sounds good.
That's business. That's the real world. In reality, if Link approached the castle gate, a guard would just throw him out. It doesn't matter how much courage he has.
It doesn't matter how talented he is with his sword, or how pure hearted he might be. He's wearing a dirty tunic and he has no credentials.
"Get out of here, you stupid kid." The evil kingdom of Ganon (Or should I say "Gantendo") spreads across the land, Zelda dies, and the credits scroll. Game over.
That's the real Nintendo, I guess.

I've had enough. I'm ending the protest. I give up on getting the SDK. I really tried my best. Show's over. It's just not going to work.
Sorry, everyone. I just can't stay in here. My head won't stop pounding. I feel like I'm losing my mind. It's like I'm splitting in half.
I keep seeing these posts that I apparently wrote, but I can't remember writing them. I'm afraid I'm becoming someone else entirely.

Nobody even takes me seriously anymore- how is Nintendo supposed to? Everyone thinks it's some kind of viral ad. It's obviously not. I'm one guy that can't get a break.
Don't you think that maybe I might get a little angry being locked in here for a month with no response? So maybe I have to joke around a little to cheer myself up. Big deal.
I'll stay locked in for the rest of today to make an even 30 days, and then the protest is over. I know I lost. I've been completely disgraced and humiliated.
I've been stepped on, pushed around, and trampled from all sides. It's like trying to fight a machine with words, with an army mocking you the whole time.

It's OK, Nintendo. I'm trying not to blame you, I really am. It's just.. man, I was stupid to believe that stuff.
"Be a hero! You can do it!" Yeah, right. "Throw away five years of your life." I guess that doesn't sell as well, huh?

My head hurts, so I'm ending this post. Sorry, everybody. Whatever. Why does this HURT so much?!
:'{

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 10, 2009

what a carp loser

That guy is an idiot. Develop for another platform. You've worked like decades on the game, and you can't work a bit more to port the game over to consoles that might want you?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shake.junt95 - Jan. 10, 2009

who want to do call of duty 5 zombie mode with me im trying to get to the hightest round possible blitz u up for it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blitz - Jan. 10, 2009

(Jan. 10, 2009  7:47 PM)hamix Wrote: who want to do call of duty 5 zombie mode with me im trying to get to the hightest round possible blitz u up for it?

yeh sure I'll be online in a min

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shake.junt95 - Jan. 10, 2009

(Jan. 10, 2009  7:55 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2009  7:47 PM)hamix Wrote: who want to do call of duty 5 zombie mode with me im trying to get to the hightest round possible blitz u up for it?

yeh sure I'll be online in a min

kk me invite the people u got to level 34 with cause i wanna be and hight as that on the leader boards B) ill try be on soon if not a bit later

brandonk129 <3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jan. 10, 2009

whered he say that LOL

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Jan. 10, 2009

I feel really sorry for Bob.

While I definitely do not agree with his way of trying to get the SDK (the protest), I see no reason for Nintendo to not give him one in the first place. He went through all of the necessary steps to get one and spent five years developing a game because he wanted to put it on a Nintendo system, that takes a lot of perseverance and dedication.

I'd love to hear exactly why Nintendo decided to not to respond back and give Bob their decision.

(Jan. 10, 2009  8:42 PM)Blue Wrote: whered he say that LOL

in his locked topic lmaoooooooooooo

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Jan. 10, 2009

(Jan. 10, 2009  8:47 PM)Kei Wrote: I feel really sorry for Bob.

While I definitely do not agree with his way of trying to get the SDK (the protest), I see no reason for Nintendo to not give him one in the first place. He went through all of the necessary steps to get one and spent five years developing a game because he wanted to put it on a Nintendo system, that takes a lot of perseverance and dedication.

I'd love to hear exactly why Nintendo decided to not to respond back and give Bob their decision.
$$$

edit: damn we can't read locked threads Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Jan. 10, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNRKV14e0oQ&NR=1

That was in the beta, but does it still happen in the current game? Kinda reminds me of the guido custom games we played on Valhalla lol
I know you can kill yourself by running at high speeds (like 300%) against something like a turret, but I hadn't heard about it working against other players.

(Jan. 10, 2009  8:50 PM)Blue Wrote:

$$$

edit: damn we can't read locked threads Unhappy

yes we can

im looking at it right now

(Jan. 10, 2009  8:50 PM)Blue Wrote:

$$$

If I spent 15,000 hours developing a game, I'd find a way to scrounge up $5000.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 10, 2009

lmao at bob

and bob didn't want the SDK for free, he just wanted the opportunity to buy it

Did he do more then just call up Nintendo and say "Can I have a Development kit for DS?"?