World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  1:28 AM)Sam Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  8:29 PM)pegasis Wrote: well,the ds is different,it has a uniqe way to play games,while the psp has the same way of playing and the same type of games that u can find in the tv consoles.
actually it's more trying to play the same types of games found on consoles.

ds is just a kickass gameboy that you can draw on with a lot of shity "casual" games
thats my point.why getting a psp that is trying to play the same types of games found on consoles,while u can play these games on consoles with better graphics and gameplay and everything???but u cant find games like the ds games and thats why i like to play it!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Carina - Dec. 28, 2008

I've yet to play a PSP game that I really enjoy. On the other hand one of my favourite games ever is a DS-exclusive. Different strokes for different folks is all. Tongue_out

So trying to avoid getting the bad end in Persona 4 is NERVE-WRACKING AS HELL. One wrong answer and you're done. I managed to luck out and get it on my first try. Normal/true end, here I come!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Midnight Sinha© - Dec. 28, 2008

Well, in my opinion DS PSP and Wii are basically the best. Yes it's true, get only the newest stocked items, like the ds had many new features from it's previous versions! -Gameboy Advance

believe me the wii isnt the best!i used to think that it is but when i got my 360 i felt the difference,but still i like wii

guys how is my new look Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  2:22 PM)Carina Wrote: I've yet to play a PSP game that I really enjoy. On the other hand one of my favourite games ever is a DS-exclusive. Different strokes for different folks is all. Tongue_out

You should try Crisis Core and God of War: Chains of Olympus. I know I'm a huge GoW nerd, but the game was very well received critically as well.

Crisis Core is pretty awesome as well, and I'm not really even all that fond of Final Fantasy. The ending of that game was great though, really hits hard. Plus Zack is an awesome character who really grows and becomes very likeable by the end of the game. I really felt sorry for him by the end.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - FFX - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  3:32 PM)pegasis Wrote: believe me the wii isnt the best!i used to think that it is but when i got my 360 i felt the difference,but still i like wii

Opposite, got a 360, played around with it, felt disgusted, dropped it in favor of my Wii. Haven't looked back.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 28, 2008

i've been playing chrono trigger and honestly it hasn't been that fun. :\
does the game pick up later or something..?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 28, 2008

lmao

Funny, I've been playing Fallout 3 since I woke up this morning and I'm enjoying it a lot more now. I learned that it pays to be evil in this game and quickly ditched my goodie-two shoes morals to pillage and steal stimpaks and ammo. Makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

(Dec. 28, 2008  6:36 PM)FFX Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  3:32 PM)pegasis Wrote: believe me the wii isnt the best!i used to think that it is but when i got my 360 i felt the difference,but still i like wii

Opposite, got a 360, played around with it, felt disgusted, dropped it in favor of my Wii. Haven't looked back.
ok i have 3 questions:
first:are u a hardcore gamer?
second:how old are u?
third:what games do u enjoy on wii?
i think they are both great systems,if i wanna play some mario or smash and minigames i go to my wii,and when i wanna play some shooters and fighting and killing games i go to my 360

so guys u didnt respond,how is my new look?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  7:49 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: i've been playing chrono trigger and honestly it hasn't been that fun. :\
does the game pick up later or something..?

where are you in it

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Dec. 28, 2008

[Image: custom_1230476887046_xkneae.jpg]

love that comic

[Image: 797.jpg?r]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Dec. 28, 2008

XD Rofl at both of them.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Dec. 28, 2008

hey how come you can double post but it merges my double posts into one

hax

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  10:29 PM)Sam Wrote: hey how come you can double post but it merges my double posts into one

hax

The same happens to me. Sometimes it feels like putting them together, sometimes it leaves them seperate. Uncertain

there's a time limit, and also i'm an admin i do what i want

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Synesthesia - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  10:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: also i'm an admin i do what i want

B)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Carina - Dec. 28, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  6:25 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  2:22 PM)Carina Wrote: I've yet to play a PSP game that I really enjoy. On the other hand one of my favourite games ever is a DS-exclusive. Different strokes for different folks is all. Tongue_out

You should try Crisis Core and God of War: Chains of Olympus. I know I'm a huge GoW nerd, but the game was very well received critically as well.

Crisis Core is pretty awesome as well, and I'm not really even all that fond of Final Fantasy. The ending of that game was great though, really hits hard. Plus Zack is an awesome character who really grows and becomes very likeable by the end of the game. I really felt sorry for him by the end.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind when I actually get a PSP. Tongue_out I used to play my old roommates so yeah.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Dec. 29, 2008

i now have my xbox stealing internet from my laptop

HUZZAH!

now the only question is: what will my new gametag be

halp im dumb cant think of anything

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 29, 2008

xSCALPERx

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - FFX - Dec. 29, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  8:09 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2008  6:36 PM)FFX Wrote:

ok i have 3 questions:
first:are u a hardcore gamer?
second:how old are u?
third:what games do u enjoy on wii?
i think they are both great systems,if i wanna play some mario or smash and minigames i go to my wii,and when i wanna play some shooters and fighting and killing games i go to my 360

so guys u didnt respond,how is my new look?

1. No
2. 19.
3. Brawl, Kart, HotD 2-3, Defend Your Castle, Ghost Squad, RE:UC, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Rock Band 2, Tetris Party

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Dec. 29, 2008

(Dec. 28, 2008  7:51 PM)Roan Wrote: lmao

Funny, I've been playing Fallout 3 since I woke up this morning and I'm enjoying it a lot more now. I learned that it pays to be evil in this game and quickly ditched my goodie-two shoes morals to pillage and steal stimpaks and ammo. Makes the game a lot more enjoyable.

Yeah, weather you play as good or evil, just steal all the useful stuff you can, it helps a lot. You can always give some fresh water to the beggars outside of big towns, like Megaton or Rivet City, if you care about your karma, just don't get caught while stealing. My guy was "Very Good" last I played and had been so for a while from all the quests I did. I could even go on with murdering a bunch of innocent people and still have good karma now.
I think going straight with being evil at the very start of the game would be tougher though.

Sam Wrote:i now have my xbox stealing internet from my laptop

HUZZAH!

elitessuckass

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Dec. 29, 2008

(Dec. 29, 2008  1:56 AM)Sam Wrote: i now have my xbox stealing internet from my laptop

HUZZAH!

REDWIND

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 29, 2008

gonna go with redwind