World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 24, 2008

(Dec. 24, 2008  9:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2008  9:44 PM)SK Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2008  9:36 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: no, i saw it at wal-mart for around 29.99
probably get it cheaper used too.
lol there are no wal marts in norway

its 600kr new in store here, which is around $100

holy carp

lol most people react like that when they hear about the prices here, but condireing the average wage, it's not really that expensive.

i'm 18 and work at a supermarket part time (once a week) and get 120kr per hour, which is like $18 dollars or something

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rocky - Dec. 24, 2008

Bug.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 25, 2008

well i decided to buy burnout paradise from psn
its downloading at the SPEED OF LIGHT

it's been a hour and its only at 12%..

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 25, 2008

lmaoooooooooooooo

oh, and just for the record ... i only post in the NFL thread on GAF because i'm not really heavily into gaming discussion, bud. i only use it for news ...

and killzone 2 still looks overrated broski

edit: the carp, where did his post go

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 25, 2008

(Dec. 25, 2008  4:00 AM)Artie Wrote: lmaoooooooooooooo

oh, and just for the record ... i only post in the NFL thread on GAF because i'm not really heavily into gaming discussion, bud. i only use it for news ...

Wrong thread holmes.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Dec. 25, 2008

edit: the carp, where did his post go

I split it

I freaked so badly, I thought I split and locked everything but his post, carp

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 25, 2008

(Dec. 25, 2008  4:01 AM)Roan Wrote:

Wrong thread holmes.

you missed the brandonk post

lmao

jeez dude, go play with your kingdom hearts cards and take your medicine or something, yikes

(Dec. 25, 2008  3:52 AM)merrychristmas Wrote: This is going to be fun, Brad. You are in denial , you are what 19 or 20, and still playing with tops, along with the rest of the community. 20 YEAR OLDS PLAYING WITH TOPS. Just think about that for a moment.

This community that you desperately want to be a part of. You continue to join here and post here despite clearly not being wanted. So we can't be that pathetic.

Quote:Its really cute that you are trying to resurrect beyblade, with your beywiki now nearing what, 300 members?

We currently have 665 members registered.

Quote:Brad and artie, I wish you many red rings. Yeah brad I know you like xbox, even tho you and I know just like all xbots , killzone 2 is going to murder, you still prefer xbox and are extrememly biased towards ps3.

i don't own an xbox360

fitting brandonk129 will be the 666th

go to your corner christ child

(Dec. 25, 2008  4:04 AM)Artie Wrote: fitting brandonk129 will be the 666th

go to your corner christ child

It's actually really funny

The kid keeps posting his rant everywhere, he's not getting the attention he needs

You have problems carp

i'm not refuting your statements because i don't give a carp what you think--a skill i think you should learn. opinions are like assholes ... everyone has them and they stink. only problem is you show yours too often and it stinks the worse

When did I admit that PS3 was the better hardware? O.o

I do think PS3 is constructed better than 360. The 360 is no doubt a pretty shoddily made piece of hardware, but I still prefer playing games on my 360 to PS3.

Anyway, this whole thing is ridiculous Brandon and you should really just let it go. I honestly thought when you came back the last time and offered to help me with my PS3 controller that you would be civil for once, and I'm disappointed to see that wasn't the case.

Its one thing to have a preference, but its another thing entirely to get into such ridiculous debates about them. I mean honestly you going on about PS3 vs. 360 like you do would be about as pointless as me debating the merits of Heterosexuality vs. Homosexuality. Its silly and frivolous.

I really think if you toned back on the extreme Sony pride you'd fit in ok here. Like I said earlier, its one thing to have a preference, but its another to freak out when someone doesn't share said preference or opinion.

I don't mean any of this in a hostile way and I hope you don't take it as such. Smile

lol way to feed the troll

Little kid needs a life

I was being serious. Unhappy

I know

You weren't being mean or anything, but hes just so passionate about this.

EDIT: Actually, he's kind of acting friendly at you now, so if anything, he'd come after me.

Apparently, I'm an carp to him.

i knew brandonk129 wouldn't let me down this christmas

it's a christmas miracle

[Image: 031223_christmasstory_hmed_11a.hmedium.jpg]

[Image: nxwc5d.jpg]

PS3 MOTHAFUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Dec. 25, 2008

My Fallout addiction seems to be fading...thanks to carp bugs. I hate that 4 of the quests I've tried to complete in the last like 3 days have had a bug to where you can't finish them...not to mention Walter jumped to his death on accident (damn AI) so there goes my free karma and xp.

I got Oblivion for PC finally...been waiting since I beat like everything on the 360 version like 2 years ago, just never got around to downloading it. Mods ftw Tongue_out

I can't wait till I get my new PC for Fallout on PC, it's gonna pwn. Beyond all belief

Fallout sucks, I'm sorry.

I'm really disappointed by the game. Its a huge letdown.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Dec. 25, 2008

(Dec. 25, 2008  6:25 AM)Roan Wrote: Fallout sucks, I'm sorry.

I'm really disappointed by the game. Its a huge letdown.

How is it a letdown to you? The only thing it has let me down is how unfinished it is...too many bugs. But there's a patch on the way. Oblivion was the same way, so I'm kinda used to it. The story is solid, and there's endless things to do. Sure melee isn't NEARLY as much fun in Fallout as it is in Oblivion (I have a character on my 360 with 100 in Acrobatics and Hand to Hand, always fun Tongue_out). But it's still a great game.

Unfinished is the perfect word. Everything about it seems rushed and half-assed.

Do you really think the story is good? Really? I'm almost finished with the main quest and I think the story has been carp carp so far.

The game also plays like carp. Like you said, there are a lot of stupid bugs and glitches that completely ruin the game. The graphics are pretty underwhelming (I'm playing in 720p and it still isn't that great) and the animations are carp terrible. I also hate how limited ammo is in the game. Like ok, I get that its in a post-apocalyptic setting so things should be limited, but its far too limited in this game and more often than not I'll be in the middle of a huge quest and run out of ammo, then I get ambushed by a group of Super Mutants or something and they end up killing me because I spent all of my money on ammo and didn't have any left for Stimpaks and the like. What further irritates the hell out of me is when you get randomly ambushed like that and sometimes you get a save point just after you've run out of ammo or Stimpaks or whatever and so every time you die you spawn back in the same area with no ammo and no means to heal yourself.

The game carp sucks and I'm really upset with it.