World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 06, 2008

(Dec. 06, 2008  3:46 AM)Artie Wrote: http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/14304256/scribblenauts/videos/Scribblenauts_new2_120508.html

this game looks pretty sweet

this is a really cool idea but i'd be shocked if it was as flexible as they're making it seem here

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 06, 2008

bug

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Dec. 06, 2008

i got my 360 60gb Smile
it came with 2 games and i got halo3 SmileSmileSmile
my next game i wanna get is gta1v

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Dec. 06, 2008

[Image: 85miningedit.png]

HELL YEAH.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Dec. 06, 2008

wow

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 06, 2008

people still play runescape?

the carp?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Aikemi - Dec. 06, 2008

I never played runescape. Didnt really catch my attention...

You aren't missing anything the game is terrible.

(Dec. 06, 2008  7:18 PM)Artie Wrote: people still play runescape?

the carp?

Yes.

(Dec. 06, 2008  8:18 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: I never played runescape. Didnt really catch my attention...

Meh, my friends played it and it's nice to speak to people who I've known for years while I play a game that we all enjoy. meh.

Quote:You aren't missing anything the game is terrible.

One guy's opinion against all the players.

(Dec. 06, 2008  8:32 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

[Image: t-shirtsstuff.png]

get out

(Dec. 06, 2008  8:38 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2008  8:32 PM)Pikachao Wrote:

[Image: t-shirtsstuff.png]

get out

You can't just post random carp and then put the get out picture, it doesn't always work like that you idiot. We all play BEYBLADE so I can like what I want right? =]

hahaha I love how you're getting all offended by what was clearly a joke.

(Dec. 06, 2008  8:45 PM)Roan Wrote: hahaha I love how you're getting all offended by what was clearly a joke.

I was joking too lol. Hence the "we all like beyblade anyways" part. Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Dec. 06, 2008

(Dec. 06, 2008  5:48 AM)pegasis Wrote: guys am gonno get my 360 pro today,how do i now if it has falcon or not?
and i need help with the games,those are the games in my mind:gta1v,gow2,halo3,fifa2008 and i want a racing game so wuts better NFS undercover or midnight club LA?and is there any other good games to get?plz tell me
Fifa 08? why not 09? its alot better

and NFS is carp, get midnight club LA

NFS and Midnight Club can both suck it, we all know Burnout Paradise is the racing game to get this generation.

ya ur right,i wrote 2008 by mistake
i never tried burnout be4,so is it like the other ones,i mean u can customize ur car and play in open world?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Dec. 06, 2008

dude you just don't understand them. MC is hxc street arcade racer, it is hard, kinda niche. though i do agree nfs lost it way...

I find the actual racing in BP to be not that great, its all about road rage, marked man, stunt runs, shutdowns.

so wut do i get?

mnc la or burnout?

(Dec. 06, 2008  10:08 PM)Blue Wrote: dude you just don't understand them. MC is hxc street arcade racer, it is hard, kinda niche. though i do agree nfs lost it way...

I find the actual racing in BP to be not that great, its all about road rage, marked man, stunt runs, shutdowns.

I'm not saying either of the two franchises are bad, I just think they have lost it through the years. Burnout Paradise is an amazing value for the price, the developers are still supporting it with new content almost a year after its release, not to mention it is one of the funnest games I have played in recent memory.

As to your point about the racing in the game not being so great, I think you "just don't understand" it. The racing has always been my favorite part of the Burnout franchise because its incredibly white knuckle and when you're playing against live opponents online who could take you out at any second, its really thrilling.

Regardless, Burnout Paradise is the game to get pegasis. Its super cheap right now and there's all kinds of awesome DLC out for it with more on the way.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Dec. 06, 2008

my range is better than yours lmfao

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Dec. 07, 2008

ok,i will get it,but plz say u can costumize ur cars in it!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 07, 2008

bug

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Dec. 07, 2008

(Dec. 07, 2008  6:12 AM)pegasis Wrote: ok,i will get it,but plz say u can costumize ur cars in it!!!

You can customize the paint and that's about it, but who cares, you're buying a racing game to race, not to make a car that looks all riced up and stupid.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 07, 2008

(Dec. 07, 2008  6:30 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2008  6:12 AM)pegasis Wrote: ok,i will get it,but plz say u can costumize ur cars in it!!!

You can customize the paint and that's about it, but who cares, you're buying a racing game to race, not to make a car that looks all riced up and stupid.

yeah it's not like customizing your car benefits racing

have you ever played gran turismo

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Dec. 07, 2008

no,all racing games i played are the NFS games from (hot peruit 2) untill (most wanted) on my ps2,and i played maybe 2 midnight club games .