World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Evan - Sep. 11, 2008

(Sep. 10, 2008  8:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  8:49 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: *just looked it up* Good lord they look terrible.

explain

It's too round, too slim. I liked the 3g Nano, simply for the screen size. The new is just too much of a step back.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Alice - Sep. 11, 2008

hihihi, thought I'd bore you all with a spooky anecdote of mine:

I've always been a really, really deep sleeper and a sufferer of Hypnagogia (mainly sleep paralysis and hypnagogic jerks) but recently, I've started to do really weird carp in my sleep.

I was in bed with Michael, in a really deep sleep at about 2am, when I suddenly opened my eyes and hallucinated - I saw a giant spider scuttle really fast across the wall and into the walk-in cupboard that's in the room, so I jumped out of my skin and clung onto a petrified and sleepy Michael as I was going:

"Oh my God! Spi-cup!"
"What? What is it?"
"Spider cupboard!"
"... What?!"
"Spider in the cupboard!!"
"What are you talking about?"
"Doesn't matter."

At which point I just fell straight back asleep. It's hard to explain but I was actually completely asleep when this happened, and I only remembered it when Mike told me about it in the morning. I thought it was really odd but I'd done something similar before (hallucinated and saw a butterfly on my arm and just exclaimed in the middle of the night "There's a butterfly on my arm.") so I didn't think too much of it.

A couple of nights ago though, it happened again. What's weird is that it was the exact same hallucination, apart from this time, I saw the spider on the lampshade on the ceiling. I was more coherent when I shook Michael awake, I seem to remember, and apparently I said:

"Again, it's there again!!"
"What?!"
"The spider, it's really there this time!"
"No it isn't, honest!"
"I know I said that last time but it really is this time!"

I was pointing at the lamp and everything, LMAO. Poor Michael, he's now been awoken and had the carp scared out of him twice but he managed to calm me down the second time. It's carp weird, guys, I have no idea what's going on. Maybe I'll end up sleepwalking or masturbating in my sleep. 8(
What do you think is causing this?

p.s. I'm not a schizo, lol

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Gotruto - Sep. 11, 2008

taking any weird medication lately? (My dad used to do this, and he would froget everything in a matter of seconds during it)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Ominous - Sep. 11, 2008

Have you ever seen a professional about this?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Alice - Sep. 11, 2008

(Sep. 11, 2008  11:51 PM)Ominous Wrote: Have you ever seen a professional about this?

No, but I've not been too well recently so I'm booking an appointment tomorrow. I'm reluctant to go because I'm one of those crazy birds who automatically thinks the doctor is going to tell you that you've got something really wrong with you and I'd rather not know if I do, hahaha

I'm not really a hyperchondriac but after reading this:

Quote:Hypnagogic Hallucinations
Description

Hypnagogic or hypnopompic hallucinations are visual, tactile, auditory, or other sensory events, usually brief but occasionally prolonged, that occur at the transition from wakefulness to sleep (hypnagogic) or from sleep to wakefulness (hypnopompic). The person may hear sounds that are not there and see visual hallucinations. These visual and auditory images are very vivid and may be bizarre or disturbing.

Usually it is part of the tetrad of narcolepsy that includes:

* Excessive daytime sleepiness
* Cataplexy
* Hypnagogic hallucinations
* Sleep paralysis.

and realising I have all four of those bolded symptoms, I'm not too happy. I'd rather not have narcolepsy thx 8(

----

ANYWAY, I hate being depressing! How the devil is everybody?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - AnnieDuck - Sep. 11, 2008

i am home with a migraine

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Roan - Sep. 12, 2008

and I am bored shitless at school Grin

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Kei - Sep. 12, 2008

ARGH, I buy an iPod Touch and less than a month later, the new version is announced which adds all of the things I wished mine had! And for a lower price! DD:

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - bugturtles - Sep. 12, 2008

that's the thing that apple does

you just gotta lurk heaps of mac sites for rumors etc to plan the best buy

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Sep. 12, 2008

(Sep. 12, 2008  2:22 AM)Kei Wrote: ARGH, I buy an iPod Touch and less than a month later, the new version is announced which adds all of the things I wished mine had! And for a lower price! DD:

l2buy apple products
goodbye my sweet waffles

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Ominous - Sep. 12, 2008

(Sep. 12, 2008  2:22 AM)Kei Wrote: ARGH, I buy an iPod Touch and less than a month later, the new version is announced which adds all of the things I wished mine had! And for a lower price! DD:

I believe they call that thing an iPhone. B)

(Sep. 12, 2008  2:36 AM)Ominous Wrote: I believe they call that thing an iPhone. B)

Too bad I don't have the money to pay for one every month. Unhappy

(Sep. 12, 2008  2:41 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2008  2:36 AM)Ominous Wrote: I believe they call that thing an iPhone. B)

Too bad I don't have the money to pay for one every month. Unhappy

hahaha neither do I really but oh well

the sacrifices we make

YESS, I just checked the receipt and it turns out that I am still allowed to return it under Future Shop's return policy! yaaaayy

(Sep. 12, 2008  2:54 AM)Kei Wrote: YESS, I just checked the receipt and it turns out that I am still allowed to return it under Future Shop's return policy! yaaaayy

Niiiiice

Refund that carp for a new one.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Train - Sep. 12, 2008

Alice that made me cry I laughed so hard. I'm sorry, but it sorta reminds me of this time I was laying on my parents bed and my mom was sleeping. She started to bat at my leg again and again and I had to wake her up. Apparently there was a cat and it was trying to jump up on her. She didn't suddenly freak out and start screaming things, but still.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 12, 2008

(Sep. 12, 2008  2:56 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2008  2:54 AM)Kei Wrote: YESS, I just checked the receipt and it turns out that I am still allowed to return it under Future Shop's return policy! yaaaayy

Niiiiice

better yet, don't waste your money on an ipod touch

nano and iphone are the only options

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 12, 2008

I need to decide my halloween costume for this year...either an Emo kid or a Guido...Any thoughts?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Sep. 12, 2008

(Sep. 12, 2008  3:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2008  2:56 AM)Roan Wrote:

Niiiiice

better yet, don't waste your money on an ipod touch

nano and iphone are the only options

lol new nanos

iphone is god :bow: but do not want monthly bill

thus, ipod touch :semi-bow:

the new nanos are awesome

(Sep. 12, 2008  3:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the new nanos are awesome

They really aren't man.

While I will admit they are leaps and bounds cooler than the last gen fatties, they are still ugly.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - G - Sep. 12, 2008

Wow I realized I could have gotten 2 16 GB Nanos if I didn't order anything from YJA.

(Sep. 12, 2008  3:55 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2008  3:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: the new nanos are awesome

They really aren't man.

While I will admit they are leaps and bounds cooler than the last gen fatties, they are still ugly.

hmm maybe you're righ-

[Image: n585521640_1203603_2349.jpg]

SWEAR TO MEEEEE

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Elmo - Sep. 12, 2008

I loved the 2nd gen; thus I love the 4th gen. 3rd gen fatties DID suck, I hated the dull colors (AND NO RED?). But the whole new "Now Playing" thing doesn't look so amazing right now, with all of that black in the screen...lol at the shuffle shake