World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - AnchoredCross - Nov. 06, 2008

(Nov. 06, 2008  11:31 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: ^^ Shouldn't this discussion be in the politics thread? Uncertain

This is the "Random Thoughts" thread. I'm pretty sure you're allowed to comment on just about anything here.

That said...

[Image: small_obama_image.jpg]

HELL YEAH!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Blue - Nov. 06, 2008

(Nov. 06, 2008  6:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2008  6:13 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: while 2 more years of harper does suck he only gave three weeks warning for the election so nobody but him actually had time to get a proper campaign going

canadian elections usually run for 7 weeks

yeah also this

the recent election was a joke

also he broke his own law, the elction should have ocurred next october.

TO I don't entirely disagree with you, however it imo is of equal importance to canadians, at least. Like, take one look at the market

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 06, 2008

(Nov. 06, 2008  11:31 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: ^^ Shouldn't this discussion be in the politics thread? Uncertain

thanks moderator gekiryu

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Nov. 06, 2008

*shrugs* Just pointing it out.
It's what I do on my own forum.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Nov. 06, 2008

(Nov. 06, 2008  9:40 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: *shrugs* Just pointing it out.

I dunno if you noticed but this isn't your forum. =P

By the way, anyone know cool stuff to do around birmingham if I have time to kill at night? =/

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Nov. 07, 2008

(Nov. 06, 2008  10:52 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2008  9:40 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: *shrugs* Just pointing it out.

I dunno if you noticed but this isn't your forum. =P

By the way, anyone know cool stuff to do around birmingham if I have time to kill at night? =/

I didnt say it was.
I was making an example.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - bugturtles - Nov. 07, 2008

i passed driver's ed

the instructor thinks i need to improve on turns/speed control, but maybe he's just scared of the fact that he's in the car when a little bit of my racing-style driving kicks in/shows

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - NAP - Nov. 07, 2008

(Nov. 07, 2008  12:43 AM)bugturtles Wrote: i passed driver's ed

the instructor thinks i need to improve on turns/speed control, but maybe he's just scared of the fact that he's in the car when a little bit of my racing-style driving kicks in/shows

Congrats! Really great start to your driving life!
I plan to start driver's ed over the summer. *sigh* I'll be the only sophmore in a class full of freshmen.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Grey - Nov. 07, 2008

Awesome. I'm in the middle of Drivers Ed now.

Turning sucks, I never know what speed to go around them without feeling like I'll flip the car

With my Honda Civic coming soon, it won't be as bad as my death-trap Ford F-150

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Nov. 07, 2008

Well done Grin
So long as you don't crash into poles (I could make a joke about the polish, but I wont) You're fine to drive IMO.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - NAP - Nov. 07, 2008

I just downloaded GOOGLE CHROME!

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - bugturtles - Nov. 07, 2008

(Nov. 07, 2008  12:47 AM)Grey Wrote:

Awesome. I'm in the middle of Drivers Ed now.

Turning sucks, I never know what speed to go around them without feeling like I'll flip the car

ahhh. i think you'll get used to it. when you're turning in, accelerate, but when you're straightening up ease up on the gas. it really depends on the turn. 90 degree turns need less speed and more precision with the turning (also speed control, as you don't want to go too fast and make a mistake and hit the car in the other lane).

i actually like turning fast, though. makes my heartbeat faster and for some reason, makes me alert.

turning slow kind of bores me, but i'll have to save the fast turning for the track Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - KoD PT - Nov. 07, 2008

Congrats man Smile
I haven't even attempted to take driver's ed yet. I don't think I'll feel so comfortable driving...I mean, in the road alongside other people, after getting my license.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - To - Nov. 07, 2008

I don't care for this exploding face avatar. I'm sure I have some more Sackboy stuff to put on instead...

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Nov. 07, 2008

I feel Ill. Got a temperature and stuff. Even though I know I'm really hot my body thinks I'm cold. =/

That and I have a horrible cough. I didn't have anything for lunch and then I walked home which is probably why I'm ill. Oh, I did see an AMAZING rainbow though. Wish I had my camera. Q.Q

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 07, 2008

(Nov. 07, 2008  10:24 PM)To Wrote: I don't care for this exploding face avatar. I'm sure I have some more Sackboy stuff to put on instead...

deal with it

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - ChozenBlader - Nov. 07, 2008

(Nov. 06, 2008  11:42 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote:

This is the "Random Thoughts" thread. I'm pretty sure you're allowed to comment on just about anything here.

That said...

[Image: small_obama_image.jpg]

HELL YEAH!!!

Amen XD

(Nov. 07, 2008  10:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2008  10:24 PM)To Wrote: I don't care for this exploding face avatar. I'm sure I have some more Sackboy stuff to put on instead...

deal with it

If I were you, I honestly would have choosen this picture to change it to:

[Image: 2501904580_f2fa9c15e1.jpg]

Maybe even add some tears?

You can't say brad's avatar doesn't rock at the moment, and it's not like he's taken away the ability to upload your own avi like I have. =]

(Nov. 07, 2008  10:46 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: You can't say brad's avatar doesn't rock at the moment, and it's not like he's taken away the ability to upload your own avi like I have. =]

Can you not change your avatar?

(Nov. 07, 2008  10:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2008  10:46 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: You can't say brad's avatar doesn't rock at the moment, and it's not like he's taken away the ability to upload your own avi like I have. =]

I can change it fine, are you sure you understood what I typed? =/

Well, here's that
[Image: c53dc02635f2998759d02c5d7c03f52a-2.gif]

I like Sackchicken better.

(Nov. 07, 2008  11:11 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

i definitely have no clue what your post is supposed to mean

(Nov. 07, 2008  11:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2008  11:11 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

i definitely have no clue what your post is supposed to mean

I believe he meant something along the lines of:

"... it's not like Brad's taken away the ability to change your avatar, so, just upload another one like I did"

oh

that was a weird way to put it

anyway the one i gave you was better but whatever