World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 30, 2009

(Apr. 30, 2009  5:31 AM)Roan Wrote: http://ncroal.tumblr.com/post/101734606/that-s-h-i-t-was-mindblowing

Director Steven Soderbergh's opinion of the Avatar movie set.

thought this was about the last airbender, realized it wasn't, stopped caring

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - flamerx1231 - Apr. 30, 2009

pancakes,,,,,,,,

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Apr. 30, 2009

(Apr. 29, 2009  11:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if it's cg i'll kill myself

http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?articleID=2033

oh god noooooooo

O dear, not good at all.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Raykon - Apr. 30, 2009

Wow, I just had the weirdest event in my life, from being horribly sad to incredibly happy.
That was a big turn around Pinching_eyes

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - josh-jf - Apr. 30, 2009

(Apr. 30, 2009  12:26 PM)Raykon Wrote: Wow, I just had the weirdest event in my life, from being horribly sad to incredibly happy.
That was a big turn around Pinching_eyes

i think they have a word for that lol are you sure you dont have any mental issues?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - The Shredder - Apr. 30, 2009

Viva la Mood swings! XD

No, well not the last time I have checked XD, I guess... normal for a teenager tho lmao.

(Apr. 30, 2009  12:42 PM)Raykon Wrote: No, well not the last time I have checked XD, I guess... normal for a teenager tho lmao.

lol if it happens to much you should see a doctor lol

(Apr. 30, 2009  12:43 PM)josh-jf Wrote: lol if it happens to much you should see a doctor lol
Why is that? Chocked_2

because going from being heaps upset to happy has been diagnosed as a problem. Well if its extreme and ive seen you and dont think your that depressed lol

Never thought of that, I hope that won't happen to me, Yeah lately I have been feeling better, I had a whole 2 months of going up and down of happiness earlier this year =/ I try to hid my emoticon from others except with the people involved or whatever.

thats no good i hope you keep feeling good Smile

I'm sure I will lol, this stuff is normal for a teenager probably ... Anyway, Does anyone still like the simpsons anymore? I do but it isn't as good as it was before, I still enjoy it tho.

it doesnt feel like aussie tv if simpsons isnt on at 6 oclock weeknights. I still dont mind it.

It's only on Tuesdays 7:30pm-8:30pm now? I was always used to hearing that tune at 6pm ever weeknight and hearing Homer's voice.

not where i live its on every week day.

Chocked You only live 45 minutes away, maybe I am wrong lmao, I will check tomorrow night.
Do you have many mozzys near you at the moment? gosh their really annoying at night to when your sleeping.

lol i wouldnt know im in my room.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Apr. 30, 2009

hey, when did this thread get changed to "random chat room"?

[Image: 2hpprts.gif]

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - kaiserEXE - Apr. 30, 2009

(Apr. 30, 2009  1:38 PM)Artie Wrote: hey, when did this thread get changed to "random chat room"?

it wasn't 0.o?

questions were asked and discussed? everyone else was free to jump in, no one did. Not my fault.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - fragbait - Apr. 30, 2009

(Apr. 30, 2009  5:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: thought this was about the last airbender, realized it wasn't, stopped caring

That movie is being made too. M. Night Shymalon is writing and directing. FTW.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 30, 2009

(Apr. 30, 2009  1:38 PM)Artie Wrote: hey, when did this thread get changed to "random chat room"?

[Image: 2hpprts.gif]

seriously, i just barely read this thread anymore because people have turned it from "discuss interesting things that don't need a whole thread" into "PANCAKES!! RANDOM!! TEH LOL"

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Roan - Apr. 30, 2009

(Apr. 30, 2009  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: seriously, i just barely read this thread anymore because people have turned it from "discuss interesting things that don't need a whole thread" into "PANCAKES!! RANDOM!! TEH LOL"

Same here. I don't even read most of the threads in General anymore, I normally just mark the forum as read because there's literally rarely ever anything worth reading in here anymore.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Rocky - Apr. 30, 2009

Brad, please bring back RT3. And reiterate that it is actually for 'interesting things that don't need a whole thread' rather than 'this is what I had for lunch today'. Crying Maybe some of the newer members aren't too clear on this?