World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Apr. 02, 2009

[Image: Get%20Out.jpg]

;D

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - SK - Apr. 02, 2009

some kid sent a email to a norwegian newspaper where he said he was going to do a school shoting at some school in norway, as a april fools joke last night

and today, he was arrested by 3 armed cops and they've called in a bomb squad to check out his house lol

btw when the teachers at the school found out about the threat, they just ran away without telling the students at all. what a joke

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  6:19 PM)Pikachao Wrote: [Image: Get%20Out.jpg]

;D

you're painfully unfunny

(Apr. 02, 2009  8:22 PM)SK Wrote: some kid said he was going to do a school shoting at some school in norway as a april fools joke last night

and today, he was arrested by 3 armed cops and they've called in a bomb squad to check out his house lol

btw when the teachers at the school found out about the threat, they just ran away without telling the students at all. what a joke

kenny nooooooo Smith

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Khel - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  8:25 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: kenny nooooooo Smith

Iceburn

I always wanted to use that.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - NAP - Apr. 02, 2009

Street Sharks. They're Jawsome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqGQyMF5a_0

(Apr. 02, 2009  9:45 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Street Sharks. They're Jawsome.

I totally remember this! XD

Samurai Pizza Cats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXiJYcK4-GU&NR=1

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Blitz - Apr. 02, 2009

OMG I remember this, use to luv it >.>
I had it on VHS lol.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Apr. 02, 2009

Sadly I remember this. =P

I used to think they were cool, they sort of remind me of teenage mutant ninja turtles. Actually, I remember when they changed the name to HERO turtles so kids wouldn't get bad ideas.

OH NOEZ. They heard the word ninja. Now they'll BECOME ONE. xD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  9:58 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Sadly I remember this. =P

I used to think they were cool, they sort of remind me of teenage mutant ninja turtles. Actually, I remember when they changed the name to HERO turtles so kids wouldn't get bad ideas.

OH NOEZ. They heard the word ninja. Now they'll BECOME ONE. xD

pretty sure this never happened?

edit: haha wow it happened in europe

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - To - Apr. 02, 2009

The OSSLT is a joke.

You wasted two and a half hours of my life Ontario government, I want it back.

(Apr. 02, 2009  10:06 PM)To Wrote: The OSSLT is a joke.

You wasted two and a half hours of my life Ontario government, I want it back.

The fact that such low standards are set for literacy always disappointed me

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Rocky - Apr. 02, 2009

Related topic in the news today:

Quote:SAT tests show Crays Hill as worst in country
2:20pm Thursday 2nd April 2009

CRAYS HILL primary school is the worst for maths and English in the whole country.

Not one 11-year-old at the school achieved the expected level four or above in both subjects for key stage two SATs tests last year.

The school is attended largely by travellers, from the nearby Dale Farm site, and has previously recorded the worst attendance level in the country. Just one other school in the country – Oak Trees Community School, Kent – scored as badly.

Figures show 15 Crays Hill pupils sat the tests, with 13 per cent getting Level 4 in science and English and 7 per cent with Level 4 in maths.

However, no pupils achieved the expected Level 4 in both maths and English.

A spokesman for the school said: “Regardless of their starting point, the school is committed to helping all pupils achieve full potential. Our central focus, like every school in Essex, is to provide high quality education for every child.”
However, the figures show record numbers of primary schools across the country are scoring full marks in the tests. In total, 329 succeeded last year in making sure every 11-year-old reached the standards expected of them in English, maths and science.

The latest figures show there are 75 children on the roll, which had more than 200 pupils in its heyday. In 2005, when numbers dropped as low as 35, it was estimated to cost more than £7,000 a year to teach each pupil compared to the county average of £2,550.

Seriously, it is not hard to get a Level 4 in SATS. I went to a school with unbelievably stupid people but even the majority of them could get a Level 4. Probably. This is just depressing.

(Apr. 02, 2009  10:37 PM)Rocky Wrote: Related topic in the news today:

Seriously, it is not hard to get a Level 4 in SATS. I went to a school with unbelievably stupid people but even the majority of them could get a Level 4. Probably. This is just depressing.

The teaching staff seriously have failed here. There is no excuse to do so poorly.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Ash - Apr. 02, 2009

Dude I get level 5 from jacking words of you guys Pinching_eyes_2 any way, its not hard - use elipses, semi-colons and carp and you will get a level 4 XD

I got a level five. I don't think I ever used a semi-colon before this past year. And I've only used it like....three times. I don't even know what an elipse is. Apart from an oval sorta shape. XD

An elipse is "..."

DE HAMSTER IZ SCARED!!!!
An Oval Shape... Tired

EDIT: Lol I went "..." for "Oval Shape"

DE HAMSTER IZ VERY SCARED

(Apr. 02, 2009  10:48 PM)Driger Wrote: Dude I get level 5 from jacking words of you guys Pinching_eyes_2 any way, its not hard - use elipses, semi-colons and carp and you will get a level 4 XD

Hahaha yeah.

Brad's forums tend to force members to adopt a higher vocabulary than most places.

EDIT: Your last post reaffirmed that you still have a ways to go.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - To - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  10:27 PM)Khel Wrote: The fact that such low standards are set for literacy always disappointed me

It was easier then my grade 9 English exam. And I scored a 93% on said exam.

Same goes for EQAO in general. Most of their tests are too easy, yet they're fabled as a devil in my school.

Supaburn carp the hamster is scared :o
brb going to check on him

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Alice - Apr. 02, 2009

carp, things have changed around here. HIBTW :D

EDIT: HAS SWEARING BEEN BANNED OR SOMETHING, WHAT THE BOLLOCKS IS THAT ALL ABOUT
EDIT AGAIN: Ah, can't catch me out on my fancy English swear words I see, I GOT YOU THERE DIDN'T I

(Apr. 02, 2009  11:01 PM)Khel Wrote: Hahaha yeah.

Brad's forums tend to force members to adopt a higher vocabulary than most places.
One of the things I adore about this place. <3

EDIT: HOLY CARP, Alice is back! Chocked
Uh, not that you have any idea who I am (I joined after you left). XD But I've seen your posts around and I really like your art. Smile

(Apr. 02, 2009  11:08 PM)Alice Wrote: carp, things have changed around here. HIBTW Grin

EDIT: HAS SWEARING BEEN BANNED OR SOMETHING, WHAT THE BOLLOCKS IS THAT ALL ABOUT

Theres a 10 year old here now. Serious

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Aqua - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 02, 2009  11:08 PM)Alice Wrote: carp, things have changed around here. HIBTW Grin

Yeah. It's been banned and was replaced with "carp".

Btw Rocky you posted the same thing twice Wink

Hey Rocky you double posted

Edit: God Damn It Aqua beat me

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Crimson - Apr. 02, 2009

OMG Alice!