World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Mar. 29, 2009

(Mar. 29, 2009  9:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: But that's a big change......ah whatever. Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: I feel I've become a little more spammy lately.....I do apologise. u_u

You say that but this is the random thread.

Yeah, lets just stop on where the website is on google until it hits the first page.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 29, 2009

you can spam in the random thoughts thread

hurf durf i'm zander

^ that's spamming

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pich - Mar. 29, 2009

Gahhhh... My eye won't stop twitching, I need more sleep or caffeine.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - NAP - Mar. 29, 2009

(Mar. 29, 2009  9:54 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Gahhhh... My eye won't stop twitching, I need more sleep or caffeine.

Wouldn't caffeine exacerbate the problem? It's a stimulant you know.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Zander Soulwind - Mar. 29, 2009

(Mar. 29, 2009  9:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: hurf durf i'm zander

Eh..........Point taken.

(Mar. 29, 2009  9:54 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Gahhhh... My eye won't stop twitching, I need more sleep or caffeine.

It's due to lack of sleep. I used to get this a lot in school.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - NAP - Mar. 29, 2009

Wow, I've never experienced the problem. It sounds really annoying. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pich - Mar. 29, 2009

(Mar. 29, 2009  9:58 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Wouldn't caffeine exacerbate the problem? It's a stimulant you know.

IDK, probably. XD

And yeah, I need to sleep up since its Spring Break for me now. I get it alot in school, too.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Aikemi - Mar. 29, 2009

Lucky! We havent even had spring break Unhappy .

I hate track.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Mar. 29, 2009

A couple of times I've gotten really tired and my legs spasm. I was as surprised as you are reading this I expect. When it happened my kneww knocked orange juice over my DS and the shoulder buttons kept getting stuck (I got a DS lite soon after =P).

I have cramps everywhere. I ran a bit over 5000 yards today, no kidding. And lol, something like that happened to my GBAsp, it involved permanent markers....lots of em.

(Mar. 29, 2009  10:49 PM)Hero Wrote: I have cramps everywhere. I ran a bit over 5000 yards today, no kidding. And lol, something like that happened to my GBAsp, it involved permanent markers....lots of em.

My GBC which is actually sitting next to me, is painted silver and gold with my bro's warhammer paints.

I always hated that bluey-green colour I bought, it didn't look like on the box. D=

I remember my gameboy color! It was a special pikachu edition where his check was the red on light. I didnt upgrade til the GBAsp lol. my mom made me give away my gameboy color. ahhhhh, good times.

(Mar. 29, 2009  11:08 PM)Hero Wrote: I remember my gameboy color! It was a special pikachu edition where his check was the red on light. I didnt upgrade til the GBAsp lol. my mom made me give away my gameboy color. ahhhhh, good times.

Those sell for a lot of money on ebay now.

What kind of mom makes her kid throw away his GBC? I'd half-kill my mom if she tried it.

*disclaimer: The internet is not a country, so don't say I'm English and should use 'mum'. We're not in a country so it doesn't count. =P

Haha well i gave it to my cousins, so atleast i know/can contact the people i gave it to.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Khel - Mar. 29, 2009

I got the see-through purple GBC the week they were released. I remember mine was from the batch made in Japan before they switched to China. I probably clocked more hours on that thing than any other console I have ever had.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Commie - Mar. 29, 2009

WHOA IT'S HAILING OUTSIDE!

(Mar. 29, 2009  11:50 PM)Khel Wrote: I got the see-through purple GBC the week they were released. I remember mine was from the batch made in Japan before they switched to China. I probably clocked more hours on that thing than any other console I have ever had.

Funny how it never broke, yet nowadays you buy an iPod and it breaks within a week. =P

Those gameboys were made like nuke proof. There was one they actually found in the war and it still worked I think, it was in the Pokémon center in USA iirc.

Quote:WHOA IT'S HAILING OUTSIDE!

Nice, hail is fun. But painful if you have no hat. xD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 30, 2009

gardening blows

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Khel - Mar. 30, 2009

(Mar. 29, 2009  11:56 PM)Pikachao Wrote: Funny how it never broke, yet nowadays you buy an iPod and it breaks within a week. =P

Those gameboys were made like nuke proof. There was one they actually found in the war and it still worked I think, it was in the Pokémon center in USA iirc.

That thing is built like a tank. The amount of abuse I have put it through in over a decade is amazing. The only real damage to it it the finger clip for the battery cover snapped of. Other than that it's still good.
(Mar. 30, 2009  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: gardening blows

Yes, yes it does. I prefer shoveling snow compared to gardening. It is the only chore I ever tried to get out of as a kid.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - AnnieDuck - Mar. 30, 2009

i love earthworms

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Limeguy64 - Mar. 30, 2009

ummmmmmmm i just found my launcher along with like every single beyblade i ever had in my attic-like space XD

spring cleaning FTW Joyful_3

o haha and i found my takara stadiums XD (idk their names but its the red one, the super stadium [i think, its got those two like entry paths into the stadium and its huge and light blue], anddd my double decker stadium [can i play in that... i mean i know i can play in whatever i want when im by myself...])

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Mar. 30, 2009

(Mar. 30, 2009  12:31 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: i love earthworms

hahahaha i wish everyone could've seen this. we were digging a hole for a tree and annie was collecting earthworms and talking to them. later on she found one in a leaf and exclaimed "hello friend!"