World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Sep. 22, 2008

(Sep. 22, 2008  5:58 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:56 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: your new avatar is so hypnotic

I thought it was well creepy when I first saw it XD

It's awesome, I can't stop staring at it. I want a puppet like that. =]

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Sep. 22, 2008

(Sep. 22, 2008  8:25 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:58 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  5:56 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: your new avatar is so hypnotic

I thought it was well creepy when I first saw it XD

It's awesome, I can't stop staring at it. I want a puppet like that. =]

www.artbox.co.uk
It's a store in Camden, London. XD!! they sell them there, I'd be tempted to buy one if it wasn't £18

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Grey - Sep. 23, 2008

(Sep. 22, 2008  4:07 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: New person in my psychology class needs to die. Asshat has no fkn sense of humour whatsoever.

Just like this one kid in my Driver's Ed and World History class

...Well, not really, but anyway
He talks all snide with this weird expression on his face that practically screams "You're a douche, I'm smarter and way better than you"

Holy carp

Crazy Avi btw

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Evan - Sep. 23, 2008

carp. My bass broke Pinching_eyes The drummer in my band was skating in the house, and landed a trick on the pickups and broke them.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pich - Sep. 23, 2008

I have a girl( I guess) just like that in my Modern World History class. She's really stuck up. UGH

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - To - Sep. 23, 2008

Annoying people are annoying. This is coming from a person who has been called annoying on more then 130 occasions. None were resentful, or atleast I hope not.. Since I think of myself as one of the people who talk a lot but are easily enjoyable because I say a lot of random stuff while talking a lot. Example, my word of the month is "What", not just "what" though, I say it in the highest pitched voice I can do, I do this whenever I encounter that word, it's pretty funny.

And lol, I like the stuck up girls XD Once you bug 'em enough it's always a fun time.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Grey - Sep. 23, 2008

(Sep. 23, 2008  1:02 AM)To Wrote: Annoying people are annoying.

(Thanks given by: Grey)

Anyway, I have too deep a voice, to do something like that. Me saying "what" in a high-pitched voice wouldn't sound very high at all.

(Sep. 23, 2008  1:04 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:02 AM)To Wrote: Annoying people are annoying.

(Thanks given by: Grey)

Anyway, I have too deep a voice, to do something like that. Me saying "what" in a high-pitched voice wouldn't sound very high at all.

My voice is deep enough that it isn't high pitched to hurt your ears, and if I do it more then once in the span of like 10 minutes my voice will crack.

(Sep. 23, 2008  1:02 AM)To Wrote: And lol, I like the stuck up girls XD Once you bug 'em enough it's always a fun time.

Shes the bad kind. She does every possible drug and is on probation for the sixth time. Shes a real b*tch.

(Sep. 23, 2008  3:00 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  1:02 AM)To Wrote: And lol, I like the stuck up girls XD Once you bug 'em enough it's always a fun time.

Shes the bad kind. She does every possible drug and is on probation for the sixth time. Shes a real b*tch.

Oh, I thought you meant the rich pretty girls who are vastly conceded and have an attitude the size of Canada...

(Sep. 23, 2008  3:19 AM)To Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  3:00 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:

Oh, I thought you meant the rich pretty girls who are vastly conceded and have an attitude the size of Canada...

Nope, I wish, lol.

Yeah, I don't particularily like the druggies either.

(Sep. 23, 2008  3:23 AM)To Wrote: Yeah, I don't particularily like the druggies either.

Yeah, shes the worst one I've seen so far at my school, though, which is good.

People think I'm a druggie because I don't like to shave all the time so I look scruffy. I think I'm going to call that facial profiling from now on.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 23, 2008

(Sep. 23, 2008  3:57 AM)To Wrote: People think I'm a druggie because I don't like to shave all the time so I look scruffy. I think I'm going to call that facial profiling from now on.

a+ pun

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Sep. 23, 2008

(Sep. 23, 2008  12:01 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2008  4:07 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: New person in my psychology class needs to die. Asshat has no fkn sense of humour whatsoever.

Just like this one kid in my Driver's Ed and World History class

...Well, not really, but anyway
He talks all snide with this weird expression on his face that practically screams "You're a douche, I'm smarter and way better than you"

Holy carp

Crazy Avi btw

Oh god he's exactly like that!
In our psychology class, you need a sense of humour or you won't survive XD
Even my lecturer said "You're not going to be very popular if you lack a sense of humour like i'm currently seeing"

and thanks XD Hello kitty goes "om nom nom"

I also have photography today. Three hours in the Darkroom @_@ Two hours killed my eyes enough, Felt like a vampire when I went out into normal light again.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - ChozenBlader - Sep. 23, 2008

(Sep. 23, 2008  9:33 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: Felt like a vampire when I went out into normal light again.

This is how I feel when I just wake up and my mother opens my curtains. I can practically feel my pupils shrink. It burns! ;_;

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Sep. 23, 2008

(Sep. 23, 2008  8:12 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2008  9:33 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: Felt like a vampire when I went out into normal light again.

This is how I feel when I just wake up and my mother opens my curtains. I can practically feel my pupils shrink. It burns! ;_;

XD My curtains are constantly closed, I really don't like light.

Running for Student Council, don't believe I'll win my position because there is a lot of competition who are really dedicated, or really popular. Something I'm not.

Pinching_eyes I FKN hate using CSS. Most complicated and bitchy piece of carp ever.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Sep. 23, 2008

Does anybody ever get pissed off that they get a ton of bad stuff happen to them yet there are just some people that like... win at everything... all the time, I mean like they NEVER lose?

It annoys me that there are people like that. They should lose a LOT one day to see what it's like. Muahahaha. =3

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 23, 2008

(Sep. 23, 2008  9:05 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Does anybody ever get pissed off that they get a ton of bad stuff happen to them yet there are just some people that like... win at everything... all the time, I mean like they NEVER lose?

It annoys me that there are people like that. They should lose a LOT one day to see what it's like. Muahahaha. =3

i live on both sides of this

Currently having one of those "I can't believe i've been sat here for 2 hours trying to figure this out and it's been staring me in the face the entire time" moments.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-09-23/hulu-website-launches-channel-for-free-legal-anime
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-09-23/joost-streams-legal-subbed-naruto-death-note-for-free

R1 Anime Industry says "Stop", a certain segment isn't, I know it.

(Sep. 23, 2008  9:11 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Currently having one of those "I can't believe i've been sat here for 2 hours trying to figure this out and it's been staring me in the face the entire time" moments.

OMG, I done this sooooooo many times. And the last time it happened, it took me a day to figure out.