World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 27, 2009

except your haircut isn't bad at all

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pich - Jan. 27, 2009

Your hair looks good to me, way better than mine could ever be. Its why I won't post my picture upon here =/

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Krys - Jan. 27, 2009

When I woke up this morning my hair was a mess, literally...it's still not any better now Uncertain

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - G - Jan. 27, 2009

(Jan. 27, 2009  2:20 AM)Roan Wrote: Dude yeah I was thinking about your haircut earlier and I was like "Wow I feel really bad for laughing about that now -- now I know how it feels Unhappy"

to make you feel better, here's an unflattering picture of me with craptastic hair
[Image: Hair.jpg]

(Jan. 27, 2009  2:32 AM)Krys Wrote: When I woke up this morning my hair was a mess, literally...it's still not any better now Uncertain

I look horrible with long hair(like 4 inches, which isn't even that long) but since I can't afford to keep getting haircuts often I let it grow out, right now I have a permanent bedhead, it sticks straight out in the back and it won't go down. I also have no real style with my hair, I just let it go straight downTired. I'll be getting a haircut soon to fix this though, hopefully. But, ya, your hair is fine.

(Jan. 27, 2009  2:36 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  2:32 AM)Krys Wrote: When I woke up this morning my hair was a mess, literally...it's still not any better now Uncertain

I look horrible with long hair(like 4 inches, which isn't even that long) but since I can't afford to keep getting haircuts often I let it grow out, right now I have a permanent bedhead, it sticks straight out in the back and it won't go down. I also have no real style with my hair, I just let it go straight downTired. I'll be getting a haircut soon to fix this though, hopefully.

My brothers hair is a mess pretty much no matter what, he got a haircut and the next day his hair is practically sticking straight up on one side and no matter how much you comb it [or I attempt to comb it to annoy the heck out of him cause I know he hates combing his hair] it still sticks up Pinching_eyes_2

have you tried blowdrying it while using a hairbrush? anti-frizz lotions? flatirons? getting your hair cut more than once every six months!?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 27, 2009

speaking of hairbrushes, mine broke somehow so i'm stuck with...a comb ewww

whats a good hair brush hair people

(Jan. 27, 2009  2:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: have you tried blowdrying it while using a hairbrush? anti-frizz lotions? flatirons? getting your hair cut more than once every six months!?

None of those =/ We don't really have the money for any of those things besides the blowdrying, which I may just try. I think my haircut once every 4 months whichis pretty bad, but I'm gonna force my dad to take me more often =P.

lol, I need a flatiron for him! And he hates getting haircuts or doing anything that involves messing with his hair Pinching_eyes My mom has to force him to get a haircut at least once every few months and even then only cuts a little off, even though he really needs to cut really short >.>

(Jan. 27, 2009  2:48 AM)Krys Wrote: lol, I need a flatiron for him! And he hates getting haircuts or doing anything that involves messing with his hair Pinching_eyes My mom has to force him to get a haircut at least once every few months and even then only cuts a little off, even though he really needs to cut really short >.>

This was me until my last haircut last month, when I realized short hair is way better for me.

(Jan. 27, 2009  2:46 AM)Artie Wrote: speaking of hairbrushes, mine broke somehow so i'm stuck with...a comb ewww

whats a good hair brush hair people

ask your hairdresser honestly, though most hairbrushes will be fine

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jan. 27, 2009

really wish my hairdresser wasn't sick, gah

ryan you have not made me feel safe for next week

sorry

My sister broke both my hairbrushes by getting mad and throwing them at a wall...and she still won't get me a new one.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Grey - Jan. 27, 2009

My hair is fairly long, it just kind of curves to the side when I only brush it. The back is the only real problem, since it seems to grow disproportionately longer in the back than in the front.

I realized that having my hair in a ponytail isn't too bad, though. I apparently look like Antonio Banderes w/a ponytail (or however you spell his name).

I get mistaken for a skateboarder a lot Unhappy

post some pics grey

i have never seen you

Me neither, come on and post some pictures Grey.

you've been here for like 3 months

i've been here since incarnation and beyond

Well I was saying I've never seen a picture of Grey before, so I'd like to see one. Nothing wrong with that >.>

lol alright, hang on...

EDIT: I'm putting it in the pictures topic.

sweet, so that'd be 6/8 committee members revealed

(Jan. 27, 2009  5:01 AM)G Wrote: sweet, so that'd be 6/8 committee members revealed

Even though I posted a picture of myself a long time ago, before joining the team

(Jan. 27, 2009  5:03 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2009  5:01 AM)G Wrote: sweet, so that'd be 6/8 committee members revealed

Even though I posted a picture of myself a long time ago, before joining the team

sadfadsf
i never saw it i guess.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - McMongol - Jan. 27, 2009

if anyones needs a haircut, it's me damnit.

i haven't had a haircut since three days before the Beyblade World Championship.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Blue - Jan. 27, 2009

(Jan. 27, 2009  5:08 AM)Baronrana Wrote: if anyones needs a haircut, it's me damnit.

i haven't had a haircut since three days before the Beyblade World Championship.

LMAO