World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Birthday Topic - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Birthday Topic (/Thread-Birthday-Topic)

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 11, 2017

Happy Birthday, ShamanWolf, ShubHankar12345, Chait-hei, and Elsupremo3d4kRD! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - catblader109 - Dec. 11, 2017

happy birthday meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 11, 2017

(Dec. 11, 2017  5:39 PM)catblader109 Wrote: happy birthday meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you must have your birthday hidden. Anyway, happy birthday!

RE: Birthday Topic - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 11, 2017

Happy Birthday catblader109

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 13, 2017

Happy Birthday, Ekul55, Valt A., Natedabeymaster, and Xtremeblader228! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 13, 2017

Happy Birthday, Sreevathsa, 6aaron6driger6, louis86, Aichi Kurosaki, Maximum beys, Arinjoy, and BlazinBob! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 14, 2017

Happy Birthday, Shinnigred, Sushant, King 2348, BurningSGTO, PRATZ, and XRasen! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Robbie Aoi - Dec. 14, 2017

Happy Birthday to all and hope you all have a good life.

RE: Birthday Topic - catblader109 - Dec. 14, 2017

good lives.........yes.............mabye

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 15, 2017

Happy Birthday, Raidenc04, Seasync, Kaivelasquez, and, Bladerstark! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 16, 2017

Happy Birthday, Tvd_dw_lotr, BeyGabe, and Elan! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 17, 2017

Happy Birthday, Pasty_89, Proto Man, Ryuk_Shinigami, Placey, and Deathstrider! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 18, 2017

Happy Birthday, Poketrainerowen and Didi Stone! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 20, 2017

Happy Birthday, Callum6939, Vandine, and Yair burst! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 20, 2017

Happy Belated Birthday, Nano, Dude5, Howaitonekon, PheonixStar, Jam, and RDW blader743! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! I accidentally mixed up the birthdays for today, and, yesterday, hah.

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 21, 2017

Happy Belated Birthday, SexyMichael, BACK SOON, Full fuiry, Hriddya, Hriddya Sarkar, and Saeba Ryo! I hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! I accidentally mixed up the birthdays for today, and, yesterday, hah.

RE: Birthday Topic - Brainofcthulu - Dec. 22, 2017

It's my birthday! I'm going to try to go toys r us and get a few beys. It's going to be cool!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 22, 2017

(Dec. 22, 2017  5:34 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: It's my birthday! I'm going to try to go toys r us and get a few beys. It's going to be cool!

Happy birthday, Brainofcthulu, Amidamaru, Crimsonlemon, Starstorm, Bey Buster V6, S213876, Bbgvoalt, and Firemist! hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 23, 2017

Happy birthday, Greninja Master, Issei Hyoudo, and Regie! hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 24, 2017

Happy birthday, SylversRayleigh and Burst Only!! hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 25, 2017

Happy birthday, Davidbladerking, Syphon, ShinzuHaka, Vieira, and Slyther! hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day! Also, Merry Christmas (or any other holiday you guys are celebrating today)!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 26, 2017

Happy birthday, Anak1n183! hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 27, 2017

Happy birthday, Raigeko13, Joshil100, XXCatHunterxX, and Danzig2301! hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 28, 2017

Happy birthday, BillyBlast, Focus, Firey pheonix, Nightmear king, GhostlyDash343, Jdude, and Phantom 5! hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!

RE: Birthday Topic - Ayane_2355 - Dec. 29, 2017

Happy birthday, Hov, Blackdragons, JanLeung, and, Ywegiju! hope life has been kind to you! If not hopefully you'll feel better after having a day for you! I want to wish you a great year, and a great day!