World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? (/Thread-Christmas-2010-What-did-you-do-What-did-you-get)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Gianmarco.93 - Dec. 25, 2010

I got... Mmmm,nothing?
Ahah

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - aDAMPisTheWolf - Dec. 25, 2010

My moms sister and her family came and we ate AWSOME food ( Our Ham (skinka) was awsome ) and we opened presents and talked and...
i got a desert shaped like a PIG it was so awsome i got a mobile stadium, rapid deploy case, the beyblade game (wii), 500kronor (money about 72$) a kinda expensive rug that my dog now use to not fall when she jumpes up in my bed (my floor is slippery) and the first season of Stargate SG-1. thats what i got =)

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Thresher - Dec. 25, 2010

I GOT CARPERCARPING NUNCHAKU FOR CHRISTMAS!!! My brother is stationed at the USMC base in Japan(not the one in Okinawa) and he sent me nunchaku! I feel so freaking elated right now! Later on today I'm going to a friends house for lunch and opening the rest of my presents. It is 1:30 AM Alaska Standard time.

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Joeyendorphin - Dec. 25, 2010

Got storm pegasus 105RF and dark wolf DF145FS

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Pikachao - Dec. 25, 2010

Money
New shirt and tie
Far too much chocolate Tongue_out
Ghost's Opus Eponymous on CD (Thanks Dad Joyful_3)
£15 cinema gift card from my neighbours

Been great this year, looking forward to christmas dinner within the next hour or so, which is the best part of christmas imo.

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Hov - Dec. 25, 2010

Gravity Persues
Beypointer
Pegasus BB01
Rock Giraffe
MF-2
Galaxy Pegasus x3

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Aikemi - Dec. 25, 2010

We're watching a ton of rentals atm, and about to have christmas dinner.

Got:

Beyblade Battle Fortress Wii
The new Wii Mote with the built in Motion +
A samurai game for the Wii
A PSP Game
A Zoo York T Shirt
An Ecko Unlimited T Shirt
A Banana Republic Wallet, which my parents put money into for me to buy a 250gb Xbox 360

Pretty awesome christmas Smile

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Pyro - Dec. 25, 2010

Wow I know it's not all about the gifts.
But that's quite a lot of stuff you got there.

I didn't get anything haha. Doesn't really matter, but what does is that no one came over for anything D:<

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Khel - Dec. 25, 2010

OMG this Nikon P7000 is the carp! Macro on this is crazy!

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - ハゼ - Dec. 25, 2010

Hmmm.... got a Wii (which I'm typing on, in case anyone notices my grammar's gone out the window) some beys, and clothes. Oh yeah, about 200-250 euro too.

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Terra Blazer - Dec. 25, 2010

I got beyblade battle fortress, golden sun: dark dawn,storm Aquario and an electronic dark wolf Chocked_2 Angry but after a few tests, it's not that bad. it pulled off quite a few wins against earth bull 145SD

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - ©oke - Dec. 25, 2010

Got
Super Vortex Battle Set
Rubik's 4x4x4 and Prymix
Risk
Mario vs Donkey Kong DS game
Micheal Jackson the Experence w/ glove
OV mcfarlene
Beyblade Assembly Chamber
Air Hogs Sharpshooter
Harry Potter Lego Hogwarts set
Beybag
Scrabble Flash
Diary of a Wimpy kid DVD
(Have yet o receive) Ray Unicorno Starter Set
$25
WIFI router for Wii and DS

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Pyro - Dec. 25, 2010

(Dec. 25, 2010  8:32 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: electronic dark wolf

Why? LOL it's horrible.

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - beysurvivor - Dec. 25, 2010

ITS CHRISTMAS AND I GOT THE LAPTOP THAT I LOVE TO WATCH ON. I WATCH THAT BEYBLADE REAL LIFE STUFF FROM DEEDEEMAE43 HE ROCKS!Wink BUT IM GOING TO GET EARTH EAGLE.

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - BeyScorcher - Dec. 25, 2010

Meteo L-drago!

Beylauncher-L!

Ray Unicorno!

Galaxy Pegasus! Grin

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Terra Blazer - Dec. 25, 2010

(Dec. 25, 2010  8:33 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:32 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: electronic dark wolf

Why? LOL it's horrible.

parents. that's all I have to say

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - beysurvivor - Dec. 25, 2010

(Dec. 25, 2010  8:32 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I got beyblade battle fortress, golden sun: dark dawn,storm Aquario and an electronic dark wolf Chocked_2 Angry but after a few tests, it's not that bad. it pulled off quite a few wins against earth bull 145SD
THE PLASTIC ONES SUCKAngry
(Dec. 25, 2010  8:32 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Got
Super Vortex Battle Set
Rubik's 4x4x4 and Prymix
Risk
Mario vs Donkey Kong DS game
Micheal Jackson the Experence w/ glove
OV mcfarlene
Beyblade Assembly Chamber
Air Hogs Sharpshooter
Harry Potter Lego Hogwarts set
Beybag
Scrabble Flash
Diary of a Wimpy kid DVD
(Have yet o receive) Ray Unicorno Starter Set
$25
WIFI router for Wii and DS
YOUR LUCKY Stupid

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - BeyScorcher - Dec. 25, 2010

But I don't really care about the presents, my family because they barely ever get to spend time with me thay are so busy. Crying

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - |Joe| - Dec. 25, 2010

K so I got: Jack Skellington Cologne, a black watch, lots of candy, a Kingdom hearts Tee with Sora's silhouette standing in a field, a Tee with the Org XIII symbol, a Jack Skellington hoodie, Cataclysm, Max Stampede, L Drago URS, another Dark Bull, another Earth Eagle, 2 more Storm Pegs, Black Ops, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, DBZ raging Blast 2, 13 more Xbox Live mnths, $100 in Visa gift cards, a $10 gift card to McDonald's, a $15 gift card to Subway, $50, 2 YGO HA2 packs, and a grayish long sleeve shirt.

(Dec. 25, 2010  8:32 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: I got beyblade battle fortress, golden sun: dark dawn,storm Aquario and an electronic dark wolf Chocked_2 Angry but after a few tests, it's not that bad. it pulled off quite a few wins against earth bull 145SD

I know electronic dark wolf apparently "sucks", but it did better against a small MFB than I thought it would, It's got surprising stamina and power, if you launch it correctly, that is Wink

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - ƛnubis - Dec. 26, 2010

i asked for target gift cards thats were i get beys
i got a couple football jerseys a tee shirt and some shoesUnhappy

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - |Joe| - Dec. 26, 2010

Be grateful dude, there's some kids that only get a pair of pants for Christmas. Football jerseys and shoes cost a LOT of money nowadays.

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - ƛnubis - Dec. 26, 2010

i know im not upset about it its just that jersey was a lions roy willams jersey ,and he left the team 4 years ago

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - |Joe| - Dec. 26, 2010

Meh still.

RE: Christmas 2010! What did you do? What did you get? - Wizard - Dec. 26, 2010

Ok, so here is everything I got.

-From my Brother-
-An awsome Hat

-From my parents-
-Beyblade: Metal Fusion - Battle Fortress
-Sonic Unleashed
-Kirby's Epic Yarn
-Beyblade: Metal Fusion Toy'R'Us Edition
-LDrago - Earth Wolf Face Off set
-Lightning Ldrago
-Flame Sagittario Value Pack (Sag. + Launcher Grip)

-From my Grandparents- on my dads side of the family)
-a Movie Ticket
-Some Cash

-from my grandparents- (on my moms side of the family
-Beyblade: Metal Fusion Wal*Mart Edition
-Dark Bull - Storm Wolf - Face Off Set
-Rock Orso

Overall I think I had a pretty good Christmas and I hope you all feel the same way!! Joyful_3